Korean Rascal Rider Rams Elevator Door, And Not Very Well.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrWrr-3bSI[/ame]

:eek: :waitasec: :yow:

Can't play the video on my comp, give me the run down please!

That's the way my mom drives her Rascal around. Honestly, she blows through racks of clothing, makes wide turns -- taking out displays in the process -- and just chuckles the whole time about it. "Oops! What is wrong with this scooter? It's silly!"

Can't play the video on my comp, give me the run down please!

A woman gets on an elevator and the door closes as a guy on a Rascal tries to get on but the doors are already closed and he rams into them. He then backs up and rams into them again, breaking the doors in the process. He then backs up and rams them again. This time they break and he falls down the elevator shaft on his Rascal. :tsktsk:

Quote is from the article;

The police believed that the man's anger was caused by the woman not holding the lift for him, according to the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile, the shopping centre has promised to strengthen its lift doors to prevent another such accident.

The guy obviously has a massive temper. If the woman knew him she may have been trying to keep him from getting on because he's such a jerk.

Why should the shopping center have to strengthen the doors so it doesn't happen again. The added cost of everything due to idiots is annoying.

Another Darwin Award is handed out.

wow - that's insane

I have people that drive their scooters around my work like maniacs - one time this idiot took out a metal shelf thingie that landed on a toddler in a stroller - lucky for him she was ok

they're gonna have to start licensing those things

wow - that's insane

I have people that drive their scooters around my work like maniacs - one time this idiot took out a metal shelf thingie that landed on a toddler in a stroller - lucky for him she was ok

they're gonna have to start licensing those things

IMO, it's luckier for the store. The store should have known that some moron on a Rascal would hit the display and injure a child.
dry.gif

A woman gets on an elevator and the door closes as a guy on a Rascal tries to get on but the doors are already closed and he rams into them. He then backs up and rams into them again, breaking the doors in the process. He then backs up and rams them again. This time they break and he falls down the elevator shaft on his Rascal. :tsktsk:

What?? He fell down the elevator shaft and he died?! I thought he just rammed through the doors into the elevator. I wouldn't have posted a humorous response if I'd realized he died.

What?? He fell down the elevator shaft and he died?! I thought he just rammed through the doors into the elevator. I wouldn't have posted a humorous response if I'd realized he died.

When I posted the OP I didn't know he died but somebody with that much rage and stupidity won't be missed much by me, sorry. JMO

Holy cow. Why on earth do people get so angry? Why not just wait for it to come back? I miss the elevator all the time at work. And then wait forever for it to come back for me. Big deal!!! Not worth destroying property or losing my life over.

OMG dude, what was he thinking?! His poor family, first of all to lose a loved one, second of all for his last few minnutes of life, consumed with a temper tantrum to be out there for all the world to see. His poor family must be mortified.

SD, I do not even need to click anymore of your buttons. My vote is for button number one updated on 10-15-10 - the lego printer. That blew mymind!

SD, I do not even need to click anymore of your buttons. My vote is for button number one updated on 10-15-10 - the lego printer. That blew mymind!

It is so cool. I love the little people on it, like the typists.

Well that's South Korea for you, a lot of angry drunks. As for the lady in the elevator, it looks like she wasn't even paying attention and didn't realize he was trying to catch the elevator. The one thing that surprised me is that the doors are so weak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back