IN - Timothy Montgomery gave 7yo victim an STD

believe09

Reaction score
I dont mean to be crass, but he passed them along to his 7 yr old victim.

Her parents brought her to a group of LE who take statements and do interviews on child victims...Holly's House. Timothy Montgomery, 52, then confessed to sexually molesting her..."but only twice."

Timothy's wife had a daycare which was shut down in the 90's because her husband was a suspect in molestations there. Never charged, but a suspect.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=13329623

I think we need a mug to go along with this "nice" guy that was kind enough to only molest a 7 year old girl twice. This girl will not only have to deal with having been sexually abused as a child, but have to deal with genital herpes for the rest of her life. :burn:

13329623_BG1.jpg

Oh he is so disgusting.

Another one that maybe, possibly, if we are lucky, they will someday charge. Then he will walk in the front door and out the back to molest other children again someday. That's the way the justice system rolls.

Makes me want to hurl, seriously.

A childcare center? OMG. Where was his wife, taking a nap??????

He might want to surrender himelf, there are likely plenty of furious dads out there that would love a crack at him.

Ugh.

As a mother of victims, I can't overemphasize the shock and disgust when your young child has to be taken in and submit to STD and HIV testing--on top of the shock of learning about the abuse. Thank God, none of our children's tests came back positive but it's just another of a long list of personal indignities.

Trying to remember to look at the glass "half full", I guess I'd have to say that it's great that they now immediately check (as with all rape victims) and there are some effective new meds.

This particular child, though, is pure and virginal, until the day she decides to give that precious gift to a special person. No doubt about it.

He looks quite satisfied with himself, doesn't he. What a worthless piece of flesh he is!
Bless his sweet little victims heart, just bless her heart...she will have a constant reminder of this for the rest of her life. :cry:

Oh what a piece of garbage this monster is. 7 years old? Take him out back and give him a good shot to the head.

MOO of course.

Mel

Kudos to Detective Brian Turpin for not burning this vile, ugly predator with a hot poker up his tail. Poor Detective Turpin said he's had to sit through some horrible interviews with kids, but this really got to him.

Kudos to "Holly's House" for being able to help poor little doll babie's like this sweet girl. The article said Holly's House sees 500 children a year. FIVE HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers for the family of this child and may she please receive the best medical and mental health care available.

This guy is a real . He needs a bottle ...........nevermind.

Wonder what the 500 are compared to an actual number of victims? If 1 in 8 women are sexually assaulted in their life time, and 25% or less assaults are actually reported.... :(

Those poor children. What a monster. I just don't understand why children were in his home to begin with... This event just remind me that no one will ever watch my children, besides my mom.

IIRC, genital herpes or other STD's will keep you out of general pop in prison to prevent a spread.

Yuck.

Is that true, Believe? I did not know that.

Thanks for the question, Filly-actually I have to come into the 21st century...that was back in the day of early HIV etc...5 prison systems (ie states) issue condoms, the rest it is a free for all and there is little screening.

Sorry for my oops.

Believe, I think the newest numbers are even higher. This is from Wiki:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse[/ame]

"In North America, for example, approximately 15% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children...."

and

"As many as one in three girls and one in seven boys will be sexually abused at some point in their childhood...."

Briere, J., Eliot, D.M. Prevalence and Psychological Sequence of Self-Reported Childhood Physical and Sexual Abuse in General Population: Child Abuse and Neglecti, 2003, 27 10.

and, this is interesting:

http://www.stopitnow.org/csa_fact_prevalence_decline

Is the prevalence of child sexual abuse declining?

"Yes. According to the most recent National Incidence Study of Child Abuse and Neglecti, figures from 2005-2006 show a 38 percent drop in the number of cases of child sexual abuse reported to CPS investigations and community professionals. The number of sexually abused children decreased from 217,700 in 1993 to 135,300 in 2005-2006...."

more at link

I highly encourage everyone to check out your local Children's Advocacy Center. Most counties now have one and IMO, they are life savers. The staff is focused on two issues concurrently:

1) Preserve evidence and investigate in a manner that will hold up in court

2) Support the hurting child by assessing the level of trauma and providing services

Here's a link to my own "lifeline to sanity" but there will be one in your community:

http://www.cacjc.org/

There are so many ways to help. You can simply donate, attend fundraisers or volunteer. These centers confront an unimaginable horror and show you a pathway through the dark. They stand by the child and family's side throughout the entire process. I feel very fortunate to have had their services and their never-ending support. The people you'll see on this site are almost like family to us. When you look at the staff photos, pay special attention to a woman with the initials, TR. She's stood firmly by our side for 16 years. She is the person who received the very first disclosure. She's an angel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back