Ramsey belated thanks

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.supportramsey.com/default.asp?siteID=16

Thanks
Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thank you very much for your support, volunteer hours, and votes for my campaign for the state legislature.

I am sorry to report that, although it was very close, we did not win. The Primary Election held on August 3rd fielded six candidates and I finished second, approximately 500 votes behind the winner.

We did very well in our home county of Charlevoix, but did not do so well in Otsego County which was the home of the incumbent representative who very aggressively supported the candidacy of his aide, who finished 3rd. The race was won by a municipal lawyer from the neighboring Antrim County; I certainly support him in the General Election in November. His message was "Send a Local Voice to Lansing".

Patsy, Burke, and I are taking a short break and then Burke will be starting his senior year in a few weeks; Patsy will be hard at work at her business, WebbookUSA. I have enjoyed getting involved in the political process and will continue to advocate that Michigan's government leaders focus on the goal of making Michigan the best state of the Union in which to do business.

Thanks again for helping in this effort.

Sincerely Yours,

John B. Ramsey

cont...

Jayelles said:
http://www.supportramsey.com/default.asp?siteID=16

Thanks
Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thank you very much for your support, volunteer hours, and votes for my campaign for the state legislature.

I am sorry to report that, although it was very close, we did not win. The Primary Election held on August 3rd fielded six candidates and I finished second, approximately 500 votes behind the winner.

We did very well in our home county of Charlevoix, but did not do so well in Otsego County which was the home of the incumbent representative who very aggressively supported the candidacy of his aide, who finished 3rd. The race was won by a municipal lawyer from the neighboring Antrim County; I certainly support him in the General Election in November. His message was "Send a Local Voice to Lansing".

Patsy, Burke, and I are taking a short break and then Burke will be starting his senior year in a few weeks; Patsy will be hard at work at her business, WebbookUSA. I have enjoyed getting involved in the political process and will continue to advocate that Michigan's government leaders focus on the goal of making Michigan the best state of the Union in which to do business.

Thanks again for helping in this effort.

Sincerely Yours,

John B. Ramsey

cont...

Thanks Jay,

Making Michigan the best state in the Union ???

What about Georgia???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back