Report: Taylor Swift Reveals John Mayer Romance On New Album

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Is there anyone who HASN'T dated him???????? He isn't even that good looking, is he?

LoL!!!!!

He's a dirty dawg, when it comes to relationships... and he doesn't mind taking the crass-y route when it comes to kissing and telling. And, no, IMO he is NOT that goodlooking.

He has a unique, distinctive look. Personally, I like his face. He is a fanTAStic guitar player, but way too deep for the likes of Taylor Swift.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4n1bZi4d8[/ame]

P.S. Yeah, he's a bad boy...napalm himself, ha!

Dude is talented, but not romance material for most females of his 'relative' age group, Aniston included. The coupling with Swift as has been reported for some time just seems a silly match...not sure it ever happened in-real beyond some brief encounters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEQil5wWNY[/ame]

poor girl, i bet she wont make that mistake again (getting bs'd by a creep) - that is a good lesson to learn early on, imo.

Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh boy, that sounded worse than I thought it would, LOL!

Oh well.

Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh well.
lol! Actually, I feel your description is perfect.

His talent is also off the charts...

Here he is, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4[/ame]

Oh well.

I have to agree. :blushing::innocent:

An odd pairing if true.

I usually don't pay attention to age differences much but since both are recording artists I think they both reveal where they are on the path of life with their lyrics.

She's singing about being 15.

He's singing about "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase" (now that's a pretty sensual mental image in comparison to being 15 LOL)

Personally I don't think he's hot, but I can hear why so many women do. He is raw sensuality when he sings.

She's still a little girl. IMHO. Even if she is 19 or 20 now. Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

Lessons learned. She'll be fine.

Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!

Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!

LOL!! You are so right, he does look like the Ice Truck killer! Add me to the list of people who do not think he is good looking in the least. Talented musician absolutely.

Oh well.

He is a great guitar player and rather freakin hot looking. I never went for his short hair though. I would have loved to be with him but he is a romantic, train wreck. What the heck is an innocent like Taylor doing with him in the first place? My God she was out of her league!!

OMG, I just saw that, The Ice Truck Killer, that is golden. HA HA. LMAO. I don't think so but my comedy for the day. Thanks

Goz
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg[/ame]

An odd pairing if true.

I usually don't pay attention to age differences much but since both are recording artists I think they both reveal where they are on the path of life with their lyrics.

She's singing about being 15.

He's singing about "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase" (now that's a pretty sensual mental image in comparison to being 15 LOL)

Personally I don't think he's hot, but I can hear why so many women do. He is raw sensuality when he sings.

She's still a little girl. IMHO. Even if she is 19 or 20 now. Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

Lessons learned. She'll be fine.

No, she singing about being 19. Because if he were dating 15 year olds he'd really be in trouble.

I thought the Ice Truck Killer was hot, except for that whole killing and dismembering women part.

:blushingsmiley:

He is a great guitar player and rather freakin hot looking. I never went for his short hair though. I would have loved to be with him but he is a romantic, train wreck. What the heck is an innocent like Taylor doing with him in the first place? My God she was out of her league!!

OMG, I just saw that, The Ice Truck Killer, that is golden. HA HA. LMAO. I don't think so but my comedy for the day. Thanks

Goz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg

[bbm]

Goz, does that mean he hit on you & you declined b/c he can't commit?
lol

I used to think he was hot (he's actually really smart too) before he said some arrogant things in public about women

then his hot-o-meter dropped to around zero for me

he does play a mean guitar though

Ah yes, he hit on me but I turned him down!!

After I heard how he kissed and told , I figured it was best not to go any further with him. But, if he calls again, keeps his mouth shut, doesn't write another song about me, (My Body is a Wonderland) I may go for it.

Good day:angel:

Goz

I thought the Ice Truck Killer was hot, except for that whole killing and dismembering women part.

:blushingsmiley:

There is a good video on Utube, a tribute to the IK. On some shots he looks like him. Didn't want to post the link as to the nude/violent scenes.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back