Susan's boys create a birthday card for her

ChasingMoxie

Reaction score
An article was posted today analyzing an image of a birthday card that was uploaded to susanpowell.org over the weekend.

The card is here: http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Family/HappyBirthday.aspx

The article/analysis is here: http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...aw-her-a-birthday/Q-sNoZF01kmFtP4xyC_V2Q.cspx

I'm not sure what I think. I have to admit that my initial reaction was one of shock and anger that the card seems to depict a scene with a tree and campfire. Those poor, poor boys. What do you all think?

Wow. My daughter is 4, turns 5 in a couple of months so I see her drawings every day. Hers are much happier than that.... hers seem to have a lighter feel to them. I see disarray on the face that is drawn. I'm not sure what the other things are but does the "upset" person/thing seem like is has a halo on it's head? Just curious.

We know that Josh isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... but come on now! Uploading a picture like this is just asking for analysis which seems like he's looking for a rise- constantly.

Ahhhh....what a sad card. Is that supposed to be Susan at a campfire? Or is it one of the kids. We all know Josh said he left her at home. Are the children trying to tell us something?

MOO

Mel

Another jp attempt at a head game? Proof of a 'camping' trip?

If the main figure didn't look like a phallic symbol, it just 'might' be believable BUT it is and his website.

crap i just typed a lengthier post but lost it :(

bottom left - xmas tree? green tree, yellow star, red skirt?

top left - ornaments to go with xmas tree? almost appears some have hooks? christmas colors?

spelling - "too" cute? "birfday"? really? did josh do this on purpose to up the "kids did this alone" factor?

paper - looks like a new orange bottom picture may be placed over an old happy brithday card (light green paper with the top of an old drawing included) to create a new birthday card?

At that age someone has to say mommies birthday is tomorrow.
Kids don't remember dates, just their own.
Someone helped them, IMO.
Might be some of their thoughts but I bet dad chose the one HE wanted the public to see.
I say the boys are totally brain washed by their eveil father and grandfather!!

One thing about that drawing that sticks out for me, is how big she is on the page. Not little and far away, but up close and personal. This isn't a professional opinion, but I want to say it because it's so encouraging to me. He has not at all forgotten her, no matter what he's been told.

It's very disturbing, as it seems to have been coaxed to draw such a thing as a stick with marshmallows on it. The "face" seems sad. : (

I don't get it... the text at the top of the page says:

"Happy Birfiday Mommy! What could be better than birthday wishes from a three and five year old. Charlie wrote the comments and Braden drew the popcorn maker complete with popcorn."

Is he saying the picture is of a popcorn maker and popcorn?

I agree with the analysis from erynne above. Looks like a xmas tree and skirt with gold something on top of the tree.

I also agree the alleged writing from the oldest child is on a separate piece of paper which looks to also have a picture drawn on it - and another piece of paper is added over the top.

Bizarre! How come the Cox family does not fight them in court to get those kids or at least have visitation rights?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back