FL -Somer Thompson - 1 year tomorrow.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
RIP Angel. Glad you are getting justice. For anyone that is interested Somer's mom is going to be on JVM Thursday.

PS: Mods I didn't know where to put this and I hope this thread is OK. :) If not I apologize and meant no harm.

Its been two long years today since Somer was killed on her way home from school. I know her family aches for her every minute of every day. Diena, Sam, AT, STjr, A, M.... you are all in our thoughts and prayers as we wait for justice.

Shine Somer Shine...:heartbeat:

:candle:

It's getting to be that time of year again...

Still thinking of those that love & miss her!!!

:rose: for Somer!

:bump:

3 years ago today but it seems like forever

I thought you would all want to know that Somers father, Sam Thompson, passed away today from a heart attack. I hope he is with Somer now. Please keep lil Sam, Abby and all who loved him in your prayers. RIP Sam.

Sunday marked the five-year anniversary of Somer Thompson’s disappearance. She was abducted and killed in 2009 by Jarred Harrell. The convicted sex offender now sits behind bars.

The community along with Somer’s mother, gathered for a memorial at Somer Sunshine Park to remember and celebrate her life.

“She loved to sing and dance but had no rhythm but she was so special,” said Somer’s mother Diena Thompson.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...on-remembered-5-years-after-her-abduct/nhnBc/

What a great way to honor and bless Somer's life as her garden will live on in her memory for the surrounding community.

“A few public food forests have been created in the United States but many more are right around the corner. Diena Thompson, her foundation and The Town of Orange Park, Florida, should be commended for their support of such a forward thinking and far reaching project. There isn't any doubt in my mind that Somer's Garden will have a huge impact locally and beyond.”

A beautiful, self sustaining, organic food forest will bring about life, renewal and purpose; while it serves as a memorial to a very special little girl taken from our world far too soon.

Somer's Garden

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back