20 year old female is now chief of police of dangerous Mexico border town

drip~drop

kiss a fuzzie
Reaction score
old-woman-named-police-chief-dangerous-mexican-border-town/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fworld+(Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text)

PRAXEDIS G. GUERRERO, Mexico -- There's a new police chief in this violent borderland where drug gangs have killed public officials and terrified many citizens into fleeing: a 20-year-old woman who hasn't yet finished her criminology degree.

Marisol Valles Garcia was sworn in Wednesday to bring law and order to a township of about 8,500 that has been transformed from a string of quiet farming communities into a lawless no man's land. Two rival gangs -- the Juarez and Sinaloa drug cartels --

(Lord help her)
moo:cow:

OMG...her only police experience is a stint as a police department secretary??

I read about this in the El Paso Times and as admireable as it is to try to make the world a better place to live in all I could think is that this young lady, bless her heart, must have a death wish. Heaven help her in her quest to right so many wrongs.

There was just a report on this on the NY News. She doesn't carry a weapon, and the town only has one (1) police car. Oh brother. This can't turn out good if this is such a dangerous place.

I can't believe that anybody is buying this. She is obviously a fame seeker trying to get a T.V career out of this. Somebody needs to grab this girl and tell her this is not a game before they find her head somewhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back