Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
You have arrived at Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only Thread # 2

(continue below)

NOTE: If you need to refer back to a previous post and or chart in Thread #1, simply go to the MENU bar just below the section in thread #1 that indicates the page #'s. You'll see a SEARCH this THREAD option.
**Look above my post right here, just above my post number and you'll see the menu I am speaking about.
Type the case name ( i.e. Robert Harrod ) and all posts with the case name in the heading will be listed.

CHARTS and respective analysis From Briefings#1- if you need to re-post a Chart and or astro analysis posted in #1, post your request below and I'll copy it into this thread.

PREVIOUS THREADS

CASE BRIEFINGS #1

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041"]Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

FORENSIC ASTROLOGY- CASE BRIEFINGS only

This Thread is for Astrologers to post their comments and observations about cases that have received a Request for Astrological Analysis via the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD.

Because of time constraints and the enormous energy it takes for Astrologers to maintain a Case Thread, the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD is a compromise of sorts: the Astrological posts within will be either brief and/or limited in number regarding any specific case.

The CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD by its nature is simply to provide short astrological synopses to offer some insights in lieu of starting a new Thread about any particular case. Any decision to move a CASE BRIEFING post(s) from the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD and establish its own Thread will be at the discretion of the Astrologer(s) if and when they determine they are willing to devote the time and energy into maintaining a separate thread.

Note to Astrologers: when posting to the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD, please put the case name you are discussing in the Subject box of your post.

Note to Forum Members: please continue to make your requests for forensic astrological analysis of cases via the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD. Should an Astrologer decide to comment on a case, they will post their intention to do so on the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD so that interested Forum Members will know to check the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD regarding that case.

If there are any questions as to these procedures, direct a PM to FifthEssence

Thank you

Requested by Puglover:
Kathleen Shea 6 yr. Old vanishes
Going to school

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shea_kathleen.html

DOB : Feb. 2, 1959 Tyrone Pa.

Disappeared: 3/18/65 last seen around noontime nearing school talked to a neighbor as she walks back to her school after lunch.

Natal without time of her birth:

kathleensheadisappearsa.gif

Pluto was poised in her birth chart for such a potential event to take place and take her as a young child…with Pluto square Mars, square Jupiter opposed to Venus , Quincunx to Mercury and square the Moon. Pluto the planet of transformation, quickly transformed her into an angel at an early age, only 6 yrs.of age on this earth.

Her natal positions, (time unknown) with Venus conjunct fixed star Fomalhaut (an Immortal Name) the ancients say is conferred to one with this star as we saw with quite a few on this form of missing and dead children, one of them I recall was Sylar Orion Newton age 2 who wandered away from his caretakers and died alone in a creekbed.

This little girl had a Celestial lineup which suggested she would meet with an untimely and early demise or had the real possibility of same.

Her Mars already in detriment and square to Pluto is also conjunct exactly to Algol.
So I don’t think she lived and is under an assumed name, but rather left this earth rather early, just after being kidnapped.

If she was born anywhere near the noon hour, her Moon would have been conjunct fixed star Antares, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Antares was a Parans star in her map .
Antares is often seen in the charts of murdered people because it’s a star of violence.

The Ancients called it Anti-Ares, a red star which promotes violent acts or being caught up in violence one way or another through the subconscious or through the acts of another .

Just one more possible pebble heaped upon a soul that took on a lot in a short period of time

Event - Last Seen

kathleenshealastseeneve.gif

In the Last Seen chart, the sign of Cancer on the Ascendent for this hour, gives the Moon special meaning as the chart's own ruler, and found in the 4th house in Libra the house of endings.

The 3rd house of the primary school and Kathleen’s happy walk to school that day, also included the help of the school crossing guard and a neighbor who said she spoke to her as she walked away to school and was therefore the last person known to speak to her.

The 3rd house shows this activity then, but also shows us more. With Uranus at 12° Virgo, conjunct Pluto at 14° and Mars at 15° we have a line up of potent planets here, ready to snatch and harm a child, in a careful well thought out and methodical way because these planets line up in Virgo, which is seldom haphazard as a sign but thinks ahead of time.

Probably then, this is not a random act, but someone who knew the little girl’s routine and that she would be alone and vulnerable.

The house that shows the vulnerability is the 6th of caregiving ruled by Jupiter found in Taurus in the 11th house of opportunity at 22nd degree of Taurus.

Jupiter is also opposing Neptune in the 5th of the child,hence, fooled the little girl, perhaps it was afterall someone she knew around the school and trusted.

We can see the horror show unfolding as we check the Ruler of the 5th of the child and find that Venus, the ruler is at the MC angle, conjunct to painful Chiron and the Sun itself at 27.53Pisces conjunct the fixed star for misfortune, or Scheat.

North Node conjunct Atropos (death) in the 12th house of imprisonment.

A TransNeptunian hypo. planet or :
Vulcanus in the critical 0 degree of Cancer, square the Sun from the 12th, pointing to
A quick resolve to conclude the deed.
Keyword for Vulcanus : “A Mighty force, energy in the extreme with a compulsive quality to the energy”

So no, I don’t think the family should worry that the child is out there somewhere, I believe she went to heaven shortly after being taken.

Thank you so much Leomoon80

Would you happen to know if this was a man or woman? Do you rule the neighbor out that last talked with her? Why do you think this person kidnapped Kathy? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to know. Also do you see her maybe buried under cement or concrete?

Thank you so much Leomoon80

Would you happen to know if this was a man or woman? Do you rule the neighbor out that last talked with her? Why do you think this person kidnapped Kathy? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to know. Also do you see her maybe buried under cement or concrete?

I gave pretty much all I have to give on the reading, as I am not a great
Astro-Sleuth and would not want to lead astray.

Perhaps others will take up your more specific questions.

Best,

Leomoon

Well I do think that you are great. :blowkiss:

Thanks so much. I am trying to learn, but there are a lot of things to learn and I am at the beginning.

Just when I think I know he died by his own hand, I'm back to wondering, "But what If?".....What if he simply relocated?

We really need his time of birth to dig deeper then this , but as promised, here is what I have thus far:

Natal with time unknown:
http://www.centredaily.com/2010/04/15/1915225/trail-growing-cold.html

A hidden love life perhaps, trying to hide from his loved ones after his disappearance all potential remnants of this hidden life? Venus Squares Uranus.
OR, was it trying to hide some type of indiscretions at the workplace?

After all, the hard drive was taken out probably by him from the sound of the LE investigation reveals from his home computer and appears he himself researched this and how to do it.

Tossing it from the Bridge? Someone did it appears.

Did he then take up another life or is he dead via a suicide is the ongoing question never resolved.

I feel very badly for his daughter….who he supposedly called often and was reportedly close to. The photo on the cold trail link shows how much grief she has undergone and continues to undergo by this not knowing.

It’s a real shame we don’t have the time of his birth as that may help unravel this mystery.
It’s hard to without it. Perhaps impossible to.

Yes, he had Venus in Virgo square Uranus in Gemini, both ruled by Mercury with Mercury at 21Libra.
Mercury also squares Mars and Saturn (2 Malefics)

Transiting Moira (a death asteroid) conjunct his Uranus and Transiting Hades at 22 degrees Gemini conjuncts his Vulcanus at 21.35Gemini, …..perhaps showing us that the Mercury (mindset) was a lost cause from severe depression over something hidden (Moon was in Scorpio on the day he was born, and therefore it is in Detriment and often hides things in their lives) Scorpio is ruled by Mars and Pluto two serious contenders for deep seated issues, hidden agendas

Moon Ephemeris 1945:http://classiclegendbooks.com/ephemeris/1945/oct.shtml

But was this enough to disappear forever over ? :waitasec: Appears so.

Hades transiting Vulcanus? A strength, mighty force to be reckoned with! And Hades
The depth of a deeply buried unpleasant or sordid issue, often a part of life associated with decay, sorrow, waste, illness and want anything crime related, vulgar or crude.
All of these are keywords for Hades.

North Node was transiting at 22Aries, conjunct his natal Hades 23.55Aries on the day he disappeared

note: The chart should say, "Ray" not Roy. I just noticed and it's far too much trouble to go back and redo for one letter.:blushing:

roygricarmissingdaevent.gif

Event of Last Phone Call:

First we have the Moon Ruling the Ascendent of the last phone call to the Girlfriend.
The Moon takes on special prominance then, and it conjuncts Saturn and the Ascendent, it’s a radical chart.
Vulcanus (the extremes in intensity and strength) is in the 1st house along with Saturn.
Hades (the worse and deep seated regarding illnesses) in the 12th of self-imprisonment, in the 22nd (self undoing degree) is the same degree as the North Node (the fate) as well as Admetos (long held deeply rooted problem) unyielding and immovable are other keywords for this TNP.

The mind was made up.

Mercury squares Pluto.
The 6th house of decisions, has Pluto in house and Jupiter rules . Jupiter found in the 4th
Of “endings” conjunct Zeus (compulsion and drive) conjunct POF same degree as Zeus or 8 Libra – conjunct Vindiamiatrix, the stage was set ahead of time.

The IC angle 4th house of endings, is at the Crisis degree for this phone call 29th and Juno conjuncts the MC
Also in the crisis degree.

Does this chart however, REALLY show a death? Or does it show someone at the end of the line emotionally , mentally and hell bent on a new identify?

I'm leaning towards a suicide but reserve the right to change my mind and perhaps I shall if I can be shown differently astrologically that this is the case. Or of course, through evidence and even his time of birth (most helpful)

We know however, this is a Phone Call Event chart. The last one he supposedly made.

Note: Mars (the physical body) conjuncts Neptune (undermining him) in the house of death with the Ruler of the 8th, and in this case Uranus found in the 9th conjunct fixed star “Skat” (a great misfortune) and leads me to believe it was a great mental and emotional depression he suffered and therefore, ended his own life.

roygricarmissingdaevent.gif

Thank you so much. I will try to come up with a time of birth. Is there any way that having the live in's birthdate would help?
Some say they think that he might have been murdered. Do you see anything like that? Also could you do a chart on April 13, 2005 when he took the morning off and was seen at Lake Raystown, Hungtingdon. Or a chart when he was last by surveillance coming out of the courthouse at 9:00 p.m. They probably will be more questions as this case has haunted so many people. He was our beloved DA. We would just like to find out what happened to him. He was a very thorough DA and it wasn't in his personality to disappear since he just had about 6 months left to retirement. He loved his daughter dearly and it is unbelievable that he would put his daughter through this since he went through a supposed suicide of his brother.

Thank you so much. I will try to come up with a time of birth. Is there any way that having the live in's birthdate would help?

No. There are no suspects and everyone has been cleared that was close to him via Polygraphs etc.

No help or further information to be had from any one else's time of birth or birthdate.

Puglover;]Thank you so much. I will try to come up with a time of birth. Is there any way that having the live in's birthdate would help?
Some say they think that he might have been murdered. Do you see anything like that? Also could you do a chart on April 13, 2005 when he took the morning off and was seen at Lake Raystown, Hungtingdon. Or a chart when he was last by surveillance coming out of the courthouse at 9:00 p.m.

Yes, but only with exact dates and exact times and places.

I don't see where the 13th of April however, and seen in Lake Raystown would be of any value 2 days before the disappearance. If I disappeared today , my neighbor could say that they saw me 2 days ago walking to the mailbox for instance.

Perhaps if someone saw him on this day at a particular time, and he seemed agitated or expressed concern about something to that witness , then it may warrant a chart for a look-see.

However, the survailance camera Video at 9:00PM from the courthouse one may be intriguing. What date was this?

Was it the night before he disappeared? Or the 14th?

Do you have a link for it......:waitasec:

Here is the Rule concerning this particular thread, so perhaps there is another you can put your many questions on to? Ask 5th Essence, via PM:

Because of time constraints and the enormous energy it takes for Astrologers to maintain a Case Thread, the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD is a compromise of sorts: the Astrological posts within will be either brief and/or limited in number regarding any specific case.

Leomoon80, thank you so much for all that you do. I know that doing the charts are a lot of work.

I did find a web site pertaining to Ray being on surveillance at the Courthouse in Bellefonte, PA

Police also viewed Centre County courthouse surveillance tape that showed Gricar coming into his office at about 6:19 p.m. and leaving at about 9:07 p.m. April 14, the day before he was reported missing, Dixon said.

4/14/05 Ray going into his office at 6:19 p.m.
Ray seen by surveillance leaving his office at 9:07 p.m.

The next day he disappeared.

http://www.centredaily.com/2005/05/12/3776/police-find-no-clues-on-surveillance.html

Leomoon80, thank you so much for all that you do. I know that doing the charts are a lot of work.

I did find a web site pertaining to Ray being on surveillance at the Courthouse in Bellefonte, PA

Police also viewed Centre County courthouse surveillance tape that showed Gricar coming into his office at about 6:19 p.m. and leaving at about 9:07 p.m. April 14, the day before he was reported missing, Dixon said.

4/14/05 Ray going into his office at 6:19 p.m.
Ray seen by surveillance leaving his office at 9:07 p.m.

The next day he disappeared.

http://www.centredaily.com/2005/05/12/3776/police-find-no-clues-on-surveillance.html

In keeping with the rules of the thread, to keep the responses condensed. This point in time for him appears to say he was despondant. With 11Scorpio Rising when he left the courthouse, conjunct “Crux” the burden to bear and square to Mars on the I/C cusp, it appears that this time may have set a stage for the disappearance the next afternoon.

Neptune is conjunct Mars on the IC cusp (Mars being the ruler of the chart) within one degree and with Chiron in the 3rd, I’d say he was despondant and decided to disappear as the 3rd is the computer and the records as well as his mindset at this time or what he was investigating perhaps here in the courthouse.

Without his time of birth (and then we may start it’s own thread in accordance with the rules), we cannot say more about the mode of exit he arranged for himself.

Anubis (related to suicides) is conjunct Mercury in the 5th, and in the house of ruling decisions, or the 6th, it appears that the NN is conjunct the Sun and Venus is here as well in Aries, in a crisis degree the 29th..
My feeling about this point in time as relates to him, is the Vertex in the 8th of death, is 22nd degree and conjunct Hades within minutes in Gemini, an air sign.
It is the same degree as the North Node (fated occurrence) in the 6th of decisions.

So I feel this is a marker for his death and his decision to complete what he did the following day.

He still may be out there somewhere, as it could conceivably be pointing to the death of an ego self.
Perhaps he decided to be reborn as another……so the time of birth in this case is more crucial then not.

Until we have that and unless it is a verified time , I am disposed to not doing any more guess work on this case.

I can also appreciate how concerned the entire community is, as well the family. They may request their privacy as well in this matter of grieving his loss.

This young man was extremely intelligent, probably a higher IQ (Ascendent conjunct Aldebaren, which confers an honor in intelligence) . The Fixed star Aldebaren is also one of 4 Royal Persian stars…and sometimes can work against us as well.
Thus, his mind or Mercury in his natal the symbol of the lower mind, ,
becomes all important as the chart’s own Ruler. He had much potential, but depending upon one’s own religious and philosophical viewpoints, it appears to me that the weight of the vibrations were too much for him to bear in this lifetime to overcome them.

The overall strength here, is lessened for him because Mercury is square Jupiter more importantly however, it’s not this square that really does overcompensates with emotional angst for him, as Jupiter is in Pisces a sign known for much emotion,
But rather the true trouble I see, was his Mercury Quincunx (a health aspect) to the 6th house Neptune (see the broken green lines) linking Neptune to Mercury at the Ascendent and then over to the Moon in the 7th house of others.

This suggests to me that his mind was emotionally plagued in some fashion, perhaps unbeknownst to his family he may have kept the upset to himself.
Often people will do this.

A Yod (called the finger of god) with the focal point of expenditure for the energy lying in the Apex of Mercury says his emotions (the Moon) were getting the best of him and he simply did not have a way to cope with them because Neptune in the 6th house of our health, was greatly afflicted at his birth making it a potentially organic problem or some undiagnosed mental issues with Jupiter exaggerating the problems for him.

Using this type of chart we can see various and complicated formations that he was born to examining the aspects the various planets make to each other.

For instance, he had a Kite formation which connected the energies of Jupiter in the 10th or public house in Pisces, with Mars (his physical body) in the 12th or hidden house,
We often call the 12th house, the house of imprisonment because the energies don’t really operate well here to our advantage, but often seem to hold us prisoner to them.

The other planets involved in this Kite you can see visually on the chart, are the Moon in the 8th house of obsessions, and can easily point to death and sexual overtones here, we call it the house of “other’s assets” because it often involves others (such as being obsessed over others, or over death issues, or even sexual abuse can have a signature from this axis of the 2nd house to the 8th house, called the Axis of Desire.

There may have even been in his natal chart, what is called a Quindecile between
Pluto and Lachesis, ….and both of these (one a planet, one an asteroid) have to do with death. His own Pluto was in his 4th house of home life, early foundation of his life. Pluto was adversely
Square to Mercury and opposing Jupiter, there may have been a silent brooding that no one was aware of unless the subtle part of his personality was known to some. Pluto squared his ASC place, and is called the planet of transformation and destruction for a reason. This is an extremely potent position for overcoming in one lifetime these energies.

Again, having Mars in the 12th, has not a lot of place to go when this brooding occurs, as Mars in Taurus is in Detriment, meaning the same thing, ….not able to really efficiently effuse the energy within. Becoming perhaps a cauldron of emotion he simply cannot get out easily or exhibit to others.

I would see the Mars placement in his natal chart as energy that was extremely detrimental and hard for him to overcome in this lifetime.
We are all born differently as you know, and not all of us have the same capabilty to defend ourselves or even to tell others what our problems are and therefore seek help in a successful way.

I believe this was his problem.

Another Royal Persian star was Regulus in his natal but it was conjunct to the erratic and unpredictable planet Uranus. This was then what we call a natal promise to him. Meaning it would eventually come to bear that he would need to adjust to what Regulus promises or fall under it’s weight.
Most adjust……but for him, the 6th house planets and the formations made, simply made the weight too much to bear.

When the Tertiary minor progressions pushed Uranus at 9Virgo45minutes over his natal
Pluto the worse occurred and that internal explosion could not allay the volcanic eruption he must have felt.

Perhaps the trigger was the car wreck?………Perhaps it was feeling he could not keep up and couldn’t take the consequences of more going wrong in his life.

I see a brooding young man, intelligent but yet imprisoned by his own internal emotions which worked against him. With Antares (the red star) on his DC cusp opposing his Ascendent and the planets there, he took instead the path of least resistance to end his suffering.
His 8th house cusp is ruled by Saturn, and Saturn conjuncts the MC

We can see that all angles are compromised by critical stars, an afflicted the MC ….and these too add up to the natal promises of troubling times.

I haven’t yet begun to really disassemble this chart and it’s potentiality, (Progressions, Parans – Morinous pre-natal etc.) but give you this effort here and now as the natal promises look to me,
as a reassurance that thus far, it’s leaning heavily as I’m saying, to his ending of his own life prematurely from all I can see.

My feeling from the natal chart and it’s formations made, including the Mystic Rectangle, the Kite, the Yod, etc. is that the energies he had to work with, were afflicted by some organic or undiagnosed mental issues that needed quite a bit of help, but he was unable to ask or tell anyone about it.

pugloversstepbrothercom.gif

pugloversstepbrotertmin.gif

In the event chart, we can see the death by following the green broken lines (the Yod)
Between the planet Neptune (in the 10th house) conjunct to the Black Moon Lilith, always a shadow for us to contend with, and in this case, showing again, his mental
problems , as the Black Moon overshadows Neptune here., linking this place then to the 8th house of Death, and Pluto.

Connecting Pluto and Neptune, the green broken line of the Yod (finger of god as it’s termed)
Goes to the Sun (the death event) conjunct Chiron (the inner wound)
Part of Fortune conjuncts Moira and opposes Uranus (the separation of the body to the spirit and separating from the earth plane….and then Part of Fortune also squares the Ascendent, (the physical as he was known to the family)

The event itself is of immense tragedy as shown by the fixed star Algol, the worse star in the heavens…the Chinese dubbed “piled up corpses”….to show the immensity of the harm that this star potentially can inflict.

This takes place in the 3rd house of the lower mind, and the 6th house of decision making, shows us Anubis the suicide asteroid, the decision to leave this plane of suffering.

Mercury conjuncts the 4th house cusp exact orb, so this is telling us it was his own decision and mental mindset that decided to take this route.

Mars in the house of commitments and conjunct Pallas Athena, suggests it was a premeditated act and not spontaneous.

Saturn the planet of woe, timing and karma, conjuncts the cusp of the 8th, the house of death.

puglovereventofdeath.gif

Thank you so much Leomoon80, I learned so much. He was a young man that tried to please everyone. He was a crippled child and used a brace and cane when he was little till about high school. He eventually overcame that and walked as well as a healthy person would. His death was really horrific. Once again thanks so much.

Thank you so much Leomoon80, I learned so much. He was a young man that tried to please everyone. He was a crippled child and used a brace and cane when he was little till about high school. He eventually overcame that and walked as well as a healthy person would. His death was really horrific. Once again thanks so much.

And thank you for your feedback, as I often learn more when people give this.
We see Mars is the Ruler of his 6th House of health, and as I said, find Mars in the 12th house of self-imprisonment and in "Detriment" in Taurus.

Thus the physical condition was immensely compromised, and added to his decision for certain, to not prolong the suffering here.

I'm so sorry for the immense loss you all must continue to feel.

Time is like that,...........in that sometimes, it's as if no time at all passed when it comes to pivotal moments in our lives.

I know, I live it too.

Best,

Leomoon

NOTE: We presumed the husband was truthful when he said she drove away that evening and believed the initial info provided by Rochelle's sister.

RochelleaLeavesAlbuquerque001.jpg

This woman needs our prayers, as she left when circumstances were menacing. There problem here, as in the Nancy Moyer chart, is that the ruler of the horoscope, Mercury, is found in a Cadent House and a Fixed Sign. This is a weak position and she will not act in her own interest or to her own advantage until all hope is gone. There is a dependency here. She is distressed about her personal affairs but also physically, generally upset. Especially due to the Fixity of Mercury, matters drag and come to light over time. Due to the interception of the Moon, we know her course was blocked but----by whom? Since she did not know the city, she could have been blocked by misdirection. It is those two young men in the lawbreaking stance that worry me and they are not ruled by the Sun or Jupiter. They are MARS.

NOTICE: Sadly, Rochelle has been located. Found in the rental car. Cause of death possible suicide per article, NOT confirmed yet.
Be aware her family reads on the WS site so please hold off with comments for the time being.
THANK YOU

http://www.koat.com/news/25762244/detail.html

Tuba can the charts tell us anymore about Michelle .. It's been 6 days and still no word. It's been said in her thread that the maid supposedly saw her on Thursday the 4th. The husband stated she send bazaar messages after she left on the 3rd. There has been no credit card activity.

I have read on the main forum, about the 2 bizarre messages, that the husband provided to the LE.

Does CPP know that this is a fact?

And did it occur, "after" the fact in otherwords after "last seen"?

Did CPP comment yet that these bizzare texts are actually known to the police?

That makes a ton of difference, imo, as I used Anubis an asteroid, and it appears in the 1st house of the last seen chart with Admetoes in the 12th.

I'd like however to know this is a fact first., of the texts labeled as "bizarre" if it can be checked out.

NOTICE: Sadly, Rochelle has been located. Found in the rental car. Cause of death possible suicide per article, NOT confirmed yet.
Be aware her family reads on the WS site so please hold off with comments for the time being.
THANK YOU

http://www.koat.com/news/25762244/detail.html

I have read on the main forum, about the 2 bizarre messages, that the husband provided to the LE.

Does CPP know that this is a fact?

And did it occur, "after" the fact in otherwords after "last seen"?

Did CPP comment yet that these bizzare texts are actually known to the police?

That makes a ton of difference, imo, as I used Anubis an asteroid, and it appears in the 1st house of the last seen chart with Admetoes in the 12th.

I'd like however to know this is a fact first., of the texts labeled as "bizarre" if it can be checked out.

Leomoon8 there has been no confirmation on the text message. Still waiting to hear.

Without her time of birth, it's hard to find out more.....but we will try with a random place on this island, in Guam as well, how the vibrations looked to me, as she (unknowingly) said goodbye to her mother for the last time:

Such a poignant chart of a mother’s goodbye to her daughter. Of course it’s showing us the subconscious mind’s vibrations in relation to the place and time of the Goodbye, but it’s all there nevertheless within reason on the island of Guam.

Here, the Ascendant or Chart Ruler is very critical in the 13th degree of a Cardinal Sign Aries putting Libra on the opposite angle or Descendant.

Mars, the Ruler of the Chart, is opposed to the MC for in a few hours time, this lady would no longer be. Uranus (the seperation - force from her loved ones ) is also conjunct The MC cusp the place of public

The more poignant theme of this chart is the Moon in the house of motherOr Cancer on the cusp (and the Moon rules the sign of Cancer) the sign of motherhoodWhere the foundation or the mother lies, or the 4th house.

The house associated with the daughter is the 5th, and Chiron placed here tells us of the inner wound soon to take place to be felt in the material world from this great loss.

The Part of Fortune at 10 degrees is Quincunx to the MC at 10 degrees, and exact aspect of orb. The pain will be severe in the parting as the fortune speaks to this well.

Venus found in the 7th of committed relationships also squares Ceres, the nurturer.

Mars, the chart ruler and eventual death of the mother, is forming a sesquare to Pluto, which points to a dominating theme, efforts that excites the energy.

Mars with Pluto………death in hours.
Pluto in the 8th house of death, and Mars along with Juno (in a crisis degree) bidding her loving daughter goodbye for the last time.

I do not think it was long after, perhaps the same night she died.

This chart reflects this goodbye kiss well.

The North Node is likewise, poised for the exit. The NN squares the Sun Which itself falls into the crisis degree of 29Virgo; The North Node also squares Jupiter
(luck has run out) and the North node is semi-square to Saturn, (I read as a karmic but woeful event) yet the North Node does sextile Venus, (leaves with love in her heart being exhibited here)

The North Node biQuintiles the Moon in Leo, the mother seen as almost a heroine figure to the daughter I would think.

Edgar Cayce the great prophet said we know ahead of time subconsciously when we are going to take our leave of this veil of tears…and I think that’s true from all I’ve witnessed. Of course this does not mean the manner of which we take our leave needs to be in such a way that has been set into motion either…Everyone has free choice to commit the unspeakable crime or not. There are other ways for the soul to take it’s exit besides violence towards them.

auntofjesscguamsaysgood.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member