The Ramsey's Talk to Barbara Walters!

SunnieRN

Reaction score
I know this is clipped and I am sure out of context. Has anyone seen the entire episode? I think it would be interesting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NU2-p7eOrg&p=DF6B802ECB273102&playnext=1&index=25[/ame]

Thank you so much for posting that Maddie.I have never seen the entire interview,just clips and read the transcripts.
Some of the things that stood out to me were for example when BW asks JR about how Linda Arndt talked about how she was SCARED when she looked into JR's eyes when he brought up JonBenet's body,JR said she can not judge someone who has just been TOLD that his child was murdered,he did not say someone that just found his child's murdered body.So who TOLD JR JonBenet was murdered? PR,BR?
...also when BW asks if they ever thought of suicide PR answers yes,but she has other children that need her.JR's children were grown and are not her children anyways,they did not need her ,they really did not.How come she can't say BURKE,how come she does not say BURKE needs me?
...oh and then at the end of the interview when PR talks about and shows Jonbenet's glove she takes the acting a bit too far i think,it just seems over the top, ridiculously fake to me.I think even JR feels that way when he pats her on the leg with an impression on his face like come on now PR settle down....
I also thought about how we determined the heart drawn on her hand may actually be a smiley face and PR is saying how JonBenet's HAPPY hand was inside of that glove?

This is the only interview in which I find PR annoying,too much drama.IMO She's like a beauty queen holding a speech.She looks great here and she knows it.And her voice seems so fake.I don't like it.

This is the only interview in which I find PR annoying,too much drama.IMO She's like a beauty queen holding a speech.She looks great here and she knows it.And her voice seems so fake.I don't like it.

That was Patsy's finest Southern Belle genteelity showing through (NOT).
That was a performance, pure and simple. See how sweet and innocent I am? I could never hurt a fly. My, my, I could just swoon at any moment.

That was Patsy's finest Southern Belle genteelity showing through (NOT).
That was a performance, pure and simple. See how sweet and innocent I am? I could never hurt a fly. My, my, I could just swoon at any moment.
This got me to giggling big-time. I actually used the word "swoon" yesterday in a post on another site. That's probably the only two times it's been used in the last 50 years!

Thanks...trying to watch the videos left a sour feeling in my stomach and an ache in my head. Your post made me feel better!

JR called it right, when he said, 'I don't understand how the whole world doesn't believe we did this.'. (please excuse the paraphrasing here), I just wish I could have shouted back at him, 'because the rest of us think Burke did it.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back