2010.10.27 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.10.27 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

OT: For my dear WS's member's wondering how I'm doing with my health issues...I'm now again waitng for new blood work test's to come back that I had taken at my onocolgy/hematolgy apt. yesterday! It will be a long 3 wks for them to come back! I truly apologize for being OT, but things have been really tough for me & it's too hard for me to reply to the many caring wall messages & PM's that have all been sent to me! I hope that u forgive me for being OT here!

I do look forward to Friday's hearing it's looking like it's going to be a very very interesting hearing with the motions that Baez has submitted today & the last week!!! :crazy: Again So Sorry For Being OT Here!
Many Thanks To All Who Have Been Making Sure The Media Has Been Getting Posted Too! :rose:'s

:grouphug:s & :rose:s To All Of The Many Dedicated WS's Member's Who Want Nothing But Justice For The One Too Many Victims We All Follow Here At WS's & Beyond!

10/26/2010 Response --Orange County's; to Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration

Here is a new entry on the Clerk of Courts records for the murder case.

Lead detective in Anthony case to be deposed by defense
Published : Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010, 8:27 AM EDT
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.- One of the main figures in the case against Casey Anthony is set to be grilled by the defense Wednesday.

Casey Anthony stands accused of murdering her daughter in 2008. The lead detective from the Orange County Sheriffs office, Corporal Yuri Melich, will be deposed by the defense team. The defense contends that from the beginning Melich has pegged Casey Anthony as the sole suspect.
cont...
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/102710-lead-detective-to-be-deposed

FOX reporting they will be in front of the courthouse all day.
OT
Good luck AWC:)

Update to the murder case docket

10-27-2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
10-27-2010 Motion to Intervene
for Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration

Casey Attorney: Investigative Money 'Used Up'

http://www.wesh.com/r/25539864/detail.html

Video Report in Article!

On Wednesday, Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason told WESH 2 News the hours that were originally approved have already been used.

"Investigators have used (them) up. We just need more, that's all," Mason said.

Orlando Sentinel moves to keep Casey Anthony jail records open

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-sentinel-motion-20101027,0,1873996.story

<snipped>

But today the Sentinel responded with its own motion, saying the Casey Anthony team's "argument is misplaced."

"Florida's Constitution and Public Records Act contemplates the disclosure of all records made or received by an agency in connection with the transaction of official business," states the Sentinel's motion to intervene. "The fact that there is no exemption for the public records at issue means that the legislature never contemplated that the documents would remain secret."

Casey Anthony: Jail answers defense on release of records

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...tvguy+(TV+Guy)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

<snipped>
WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Martie Salt said: &#8220;The county runs the jail and says a new appeals court ruling only applies to recorded personal calls of inmates, not the other records, like her jail account. She [Anthony] will be in court when Chief Judge Belvin Perry takes up the issue this Friday.&#8221;

WFTV also noted that Anthony&#8217;s attorneys spent today questioning Detective Yuri Melich, the lead Orange County investigator in the case, and will talk to the son of former meter reader Roy Kronk on Thursday. &#8220;The son claims Roy Kronk appeared to have inside information,&#8221; Salt said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member