Some information some might want to see

Sunnyone

Former Member
Reaction score
No real surprises in it, .

The Arkansas Supreme Court has ordered a remand for an evidentiary hearing and used language indicating this should include ALL evidence, including evidence of innocence developed over the past 17 years, as well as all previously unconsidered evidence that supports a jury misconduct claim (this means old juror affidavits out, Lloyd Warford IN).

My guess - (subject of course to more State delay tactics), the hearing will be completed and the conviction vacated by late April. The State will have 30 days to decide whether to retry. Damien's application for bail is granted. On or about June 1, the State will announce that it is not refiling the charges. The West Memphis Three, finally, walk free.

(On or about August 1, Terry Hobbs arrested? One can hope).

I've asked Chicoliving what I did wrong so I won't do it again :)

Hope it's ok to let others that didn't see the rest of this conversation know that the above is heresay and not yet fact.

No real surprises in it, .

The Arkansas Supreme Court has ordered a remand for an evidentiary hearing and used language indicating this should include ALL evidence, including evidence of innocence developed over the past 17 years, as well as all previously unconsidered evidence that supports a jury misconduct claim (this means old juror affidavits out, Lloyd Warford IN).

My guess - (subject of course to more State delay tactics), the hearing will be completed and the conviction vacated by late April. The State will have 30 days to decide whether to retry. Damien's application for bail is granted. On or about June 1, the State will announce that it is not refiling the charges. The West Memphis Three, finally, walk free.

(On or about August 1, Terry Hobbs arrested? One can hope).

I don't have an opinion about Hobbs, but as for vacating the verdicts, from your mouth to God's ear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back