Harrell's Jail Visit Info, Calls Released

Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
http://www.news4jax.com/news/25480967/detail.html

Four months later, Harrell was arrested in Lauderdale County, Miss., and brought back to Clay County to face the charges.

The phone calls released are between Harrell and his mother, who tries to provide encouragement.

"Just hang in there, baby, and you know, at least you have some books to read to kind of get your mind off stuff," she is heard telling Harrell.

Among the books his mother sent was a Bible.

Harrell told his mother he just wanted pizza and cigarettes and, "just come home and sit down."

***More at Link

There is about 20 minutes of raw audio at a link on this page.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39835910

Somer's Family Upset By Jail Calls

Family Says Jarred Harrell Sounds Nonchalant In Calls With Mother

ORANGE PARK, Fla. — The family of Somer Thompson said it is upset after hearing the jailhouse calls between the man accused of killing the girl and his mother.

Family members said Diena Thompson, Somer's mom, heard the calls Sunday night, two days after they were released, and was upset by what she heard.

She talks to him like he's a baby!
An innocent little baby. Makes me very angry.

I know JH is her son, but come on!!!!

JMO

He's worried about nicotine withdrawls, snacks, pizza, sitting down at home, missing his family,

Mom keeps saying "I know baby" Keeps talking about keeping his spirits up. Talks about what all he has gotten from her and other family members: letters, cards, books, a "fun" Bible. Tells him to pray.

I still have about 9 minutes to go. Had to take a break.

GMAB

No wonder DT had trouble sleeping after hearing her child's murderer chit chatting with his Mommy and her child has been laying in the ground for over a year.

"Take care," Harrell's mother told him. "Like I said, try to read something. Keep your mind off everything as much as you can, and we will keep the cards and letters coming."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39835910

Oh h3ll no buddy, I hope you keep your mind on the fact that you will most likely be put to death for what you did to Somer. I hope you never even see a pizza again, let alone eat one. Whatever can be done to make you the most uncomfortable, the most miserable, that's what I wish for you...nothing more.

OMG!!! I knew I should just stop where I was.

Mommy is telling him about press coverage and stuff.

She says several people have been arrested in the past week or 5 days (I don't know when the call is from) for the same charges. But they were legitimate arrests where they had search warrants and took computers.
JH says "It's all politics!!!!!!"

OMG I feel sick.

I'm thinking this call must have been before he was charged with murder.

I just enjoyed the BEST pizza Ive ever had, followed by the BEST cigarette I have ever had, while sitting at home, on my front porch, enjoying this beautiful, beautiful day. Grateful to feel the wind on my face and the sunshine on my skin....

Rot Harrell Rot. Enjoy Raiford. You will NEVER eat pizza, or enjoy a cigarette again.

RIP Somer... shine sweet angel, shine.

Thinking back on what I remember about these calls...

I remember JH's Mommy talking to him like he was a helpless wittle baby boy.

I do feel for the parents. I can't imagine a son of mine turning into a monster.

But I think he was enabled far too long.

Thinking back on what I remember about these calls...

I remember JH's Mommy talking to him like he was a helpless wittle baby boy.

I do feel for the parents. I can't imagine a son of mine turning into a monster.

But I think he was enabled far too long.

Actually Kim, we sleuthed this family, and I still dont get why his mother wasnt charged as well. She more than enabled him, she provided a false alibi...

We all have a family history, some not so wonderful.. but in the end, we make our own choices.

And he chose to be a monster.

Actually Kim, we sleuthed this family, and I still dont get why his mother wasnt charged as well. She more than enabled him, she provided a false alibi...

We all have a family history, some not so wonderful.. but in the end, we make our own choices.

And he chose to be a monster.

I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82