WHEN will this case end!?

USARDOG

Reaction score
Please moderators, if you think this topic isn't relevant, delete it.

When on earth do you think this case will end?? The Florida Ninja case that occurred on July 9, 2009 has already reached the penalty phase. This case is not even brought to trial yet. How on earth, have they managed to drag things out this far, and do you think the judge will really hold the line as he as said he will, or do you think he will cave in and let this drag out even further in an attempt to avoid a retrial.

I've grown tired of all the lies, of the press conferences from the defense saying there are too many press conference. Of the constant deceit by the defense,and by Caylee's remaining family, the people who should want justice. When will it end!

If the Judge gets his way it will be May 9th.

If the defense gets their way......maybe 2055 or so.

MOO:cow:

Jury selection to begin May 9, 2011. Trial to begin May 16, 2011. Trial will last approximately 8 weeks. I'd probably add a few weeks since the defense tends to ramble instead of staying on point so it will end sometime in July, 2011. Judge Perry will not let it be delayed any further IMO.

This is the case that never ends
it goes on and on my friend
Baez starting trying it not knowing what it was
and he'll continue trying it forever just because

This is the case that never ends...

Jury selection to begin May 9, 2011. Trial to begin May 16, 2011. Trial will last approximately 8 weeks. I'd probably add a few weeks since the defense tends to ramble instead of staying on point so it will end sometime in July, 2011. Judge Perry will not let it be delayed any further IMO.

From your post, to the Lords Ears for Caylee. Sweet Angel can finally get her justice and peace. (which I'm sure she really already has in heaven) :(

Hello WS :cool2:

Thanks to Websleuths: Today's Current News thread.

Judge Belvin Perry adopted a hard line in the face of extra funding requests from Anthony's defense. He granted Jose Baez just 60 of the 300 extra hours requested to fund the defense team's investigator.

"I am not going to write an open check. I am just not," Perry told the defense team in court.

Cheney Mason said they're not fishing, but rather making a serious effort to reach material Texas Equusearch witnesses who have been told not to talk to them.

Darn that TES! Darn those witnesses! Really, where is CM and JB going with this one?!! Don't answer the door, and it's almost Holloween. I wonder if they will say, "trick or treat?" when they knock?

Things like this case make me understand the "drama" face. The idea that something can be so tragic it can be funny. Not good funny. Like, if I don't laugh about this I will go crazy kind of thing. It seems like the judge is keeping the trial date of next May, and most people posting so far seem to be saying the judge kept things on track...

With Casey's scribblings, plus what she wrote in her letters to Robyn re: her attys told her to "teach them" and she has been studying law: I think she is behind a lot of the needing her "privacy" kept. Really, it feels sometimes like JB has been doing what she says/asks, it might explain his behavior, maybe. I agree with people who posted that it seemed Casey was unhappy today. Whether it was at JB or not, I'm not sure: have to watch the hearing again.

What if ICA fired her whole team and decided to represent herself! When I see Casey's attitude in court it makes me lose any sympathy(ETA: what I mean is sometimes I feel sorry for ICA but I don't know if I should). Even Melissa Huckabee(sp?)said she was sorry. (Not good enough I know and agree)But, it is some kind of "human" quality to her. She at least admitted what she did, I don't think Casey ever will.

The way she sits there, imo her body language says: It is me against them, I am an underdog and I will prevail against those who are falsely accusing me: or some kind of sociopathic thought process like that. Sigh. I am looking forward to any statement/body language analysis that will be done.

When? In May of 2011, I hope.

:twocents:

When on earth do you think this case will end??

snipped by me

Caylee was roughly 2 years & 10 months old when she died
Trial will start roughly 2 years & 10 months after her death

Factor in that SAO had stated it expected to take about 6 wks to present their case & JB said 3 wks for defense & add another week for penalty phase and trial will end roughly 2 1/2 months after it starts (late July to early Aug 2011)

If my math is correct :waitasec:

KC will be sentenced roughly 2 years & 10 months after being indicted

Is that ironic or is that justice? :idea:

snipped by me

Caylee was roughly 2 years & 10 months old when she died

Factor in that SAO had stated it expected to take about 6 wks to present their case & JB said 3 wks for defense & add another week for penalty phase and trial will end roughly 2 1/2 months after it starts (late July to early Aug 2011)

If my math is correct :waitasec:

Is that ironic or is that justice? :idea:

------------------------------------

Maybe a Birthday present for our little Caylee.:angel:

When will it end? Let's see, with the trial sometime next year. Presuming that she is found guilty, she has the right to appeals if she can find grounds. If she cannot get out on appeals and doesn't get LWOP there is always parole hearings. If she is sentenced to the death penalty, she gets even more appeals. Those run approx 10 years. So a good guess would be approx 11+ years from now.

Q. When will this case end?

A. Do you mean the trial, penalty phase, appeals?

ready.gif

• Trial Phase ............May 2011
  • Penalty Phase .......July 2011
  • First Appeal ..........August 2011
  • Second Appeal ......October 2011
  • Third Appeal .........January 2012
  • Nth Appeal ...........April 2025
  • Clemency Appeal ...May 2025
  • Annual CCC Tour ..August 2011 - May 2025 =
    Anthony "Casey Conviction Conspiracy Tour"​

Please moderators, if you think this topic isn't relevant, delete it.

When on earth do you think this case will end?? The Florida Ninja case that occurred on July 9, 2009 has already reached the penalty phase. This case is not even brought to trial yet. How on earth, have they managed to drag things out this far, and do you think the judge will really hold the line as he as said he will, or do you think he will cave in and let this drag out even further in an attempt to avoid a retrial.

I've grown tired of all the lies, of the press conferences from the defense saying there are too many press conference. Of the constant deceit by the defense,and by Caylee's remaining family, the people who should want justice. When will it end!

I completely understand your frustration! Ironically, I joined WS the same month Caylee disappeared for an unrelated case. As soon as I found out about Caylee, I followed the case closely for a year on here.

However, I just couldn't keep up with all the lawyers, documents, and players in the case. So, I figured I would just wait until the trial. I never anticipated we'd still be waiting for trial at this point....

This is the case that never ends
it goes on and on my friend
Baez starting trying it not knowing what it was
and he'll continue trying it forever just because

This is the case that never ends...
Post of the Month!!!! LMAO!!

Seriously though. :innocent:
I think it's going to end earlier than we think. Today was monuentally different than any other status hearing I've watched before. I was numb afterwards and couldn't even come here to post and celebrate all the wins Caylee made today. :)woohoo:)
Something is in the air and it was visible on everyones face.

CA and George both looked defeated and haggard. I didn't see ICA arrive and be all animated talking to MC but I did see her pretending to be a lawyer at the onset, reading briefs and commenting like she has a real clue. Shortly after her boy Baez started his disjointed argument though, I noticed she became very still, devoid of all affect. If she didn't blink I would have thought it was a freeze frame for most of the hearing. Kudos to whoever is coaching her or prescribing her meds. The effect on the affect is notable and her posture is great.

I believe that the A's and ICA have had a recent revelation that this is all real and not going away. I believe LKB may have spoken frankly with them prior to her departure regarding the reasons she was running for the hills. I'm sure AL gave them a similar talk but it didn't sink in then. It has now IMHO.

I predict AF will quit citing financial reasons rather than prepare a lengthy report and that there will be plea talk before the end of the year. I base this on the belief that all the most damming evidence has been sealed to protect KC's right to a fair trial and her life.

We aren't allowed to discuss her appearance so I won't but from what I see, the death sentence has already been imposed. Her body may still be warm, but she's half dead and will be fully gone by May. Thank goodness HHJBP had the wisdom and empathy to issue the defense their Psych hour allowance right there in the presence of JAC.

Post of the Month!!!! LMAO!!

Seriously though. :innocent:
I think it's going to end earlier than we think. Today was monuentally different than any other status hearing I've watched before. I was numb afterwards and couldn't even come here to post and celebrate all the wins Caylee made today. :)woohoo:)
Something is in the air and it was visible on everyones face.

CA and George both looked defeated and haggard. I didn't see ICA arrive and be all animated talking to MC but I did see her pretending to be a lawyer at the onset, reading briefs and commenting like she has a real clue. Shortly after her boy Baez started his disjointed argument though, I noticed she became very still, devoid of all affect. If she didn't blink I would have thought it was a freeze frame for most of the hearing. Kudos to whoever is coaching her or prescribing her meds. The effect on the affect is notable and her posture is great.

I believe that the A's and ICA have had a recent revelation that this is all real and not going away. I believe LKB may have spoken frankly with them prior to her departure regarding the reasons she was running for the hills. I'm sure AL gave them a similar talk but it didn't sink in then. It has now IMHO.

I predict AF will quit citing financial reasons rather than prepare a lengthy report and that there will be plea talk before the end of the year. I base this on the belief that all the most damming evidence has been sealed to protect KC's right to a fair trial and her life.

We aren't allowed to discuss her appearance so I won't but from what I see, the death sentence has already been imposed. Her body may still be warm, but she's half dead and will be fully gone by May. Thank goodness HHJBP had the wisdom and empathy to issue the defense their Psych hour allowance right there in the presence of JAC.

Yeah good old Finnell might have to pay for her own gas.

It's a deal breaker I bet HF. Well that and the fact the entire case is in disarray.

Totally OT but why does JB stand up for everything, everytime someone responds to anything? Anyone?

If my math is correct

Is that ironic or is that justice?

Isn't that around Caylee's 6th birthday, imagine if the sentencing or conviction occurred on that date? Now would that be ironic, or justice. Actually I'm calling that Universal Justice for Caylee.

IIFC, the whole reason behind the trial starting in May 2011 was because AL, her daughter graduating or something?? Now that AL stuck the tail between the legs and is no longer in the picture, WHY hasn't HJP moved the date closer. I feel with all this time, the defense has had plenty of time to do their job. Unfortunately, I also smell a dead fish.. the defense is stalling, hoping lots of information will be forgotten.

I pray that Caylee will never be forgotten by no one and that Caylee will have sweet, concise, swift justice.

This case ended on 15 July, 2008, everything since then has been tidying up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back