IN - Mom's BF threw boiling water on sleeping toddler, Oct 2010

White Rain

Reaction score
How does one even breathe after reading that?

Evansville police say Hankins has been arrest four times since 2005 for battery. Two of those times have been with the 2-year-olds mother.

Mom took the abuser back twice!

The burn patterns show that (the girls) was most likely sleeping on her side and sucking her thumb when water was thrown onto her."

What kind of monster throws boiling water on a sleeping baby? She was laying there on her side, innocently sucking her thumb. :tsktsk:

I give LE a lot of credit for not putting a bullet thru his skull.IMO MOM should be charged as well.Someone like this should never be allowed out of a cage ever again.How anyone could be this cruel and inhumane is just beyond me.

talk about evil!! and that smug look in his mugshot is just beyond disgusting...there are no words allowed on WS to continue saying much more.

:praying: for this little girl - the article said her face would never be the same :cry:

The look on his face in his mugshot picture is really really pissing me off.

Poor little girl :(

Police say this is his fourth arrest for battery since 2005, two of those cases involved Krystal.

What a pig -- and that's the tamest word I could come up with.

That poor poor little baby.

MOO

Mel

Evansville toddler badly burned, boyfriend arrested
Posted: Oct 29, 2010 10:53 AM MDT
Updated: Oct 29, 2010 5:50 PM MDT

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - A 2-year-old girl is in critical condition after being burnt with hot water.

The little girl was brought to the hospital with second degree burns to her face, neck, and shoulders.

The girl's mom, Krystal Lockridge, told her daughter's dad that her boyfriend had burned the little girl, the affidavit says.

The boyfriend, Kyle Dwayne Hankins, is under arrest.

............................................................SNIP............................

Police say that Hankins became upset when they told him the girl's injuries were not consistent with a bathtub turn.

And officer Green says it's likely the face of this two year old will never look the same. The child was rushed to St. Mary's Medical Center for third degree burns to the face, neck and shoulder area. She is now being treated at a Cincinnati hospital

http://www.wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=13411138

I don't hate people, but I hate this man ! I want to wipe that smug look right off his face !!!

Prayers this little girl will be alright ....

the article said her face would never be the same :cry:

FWIW, the article also said she was at a hospital in Cincinnati. There's a Shriner's hospital there that specializes in pediatric burns, so she is slightly better off than she would be if she was at a local hospital.

Please Lord, lock those monsters up (I include the so called mother, too, for taking this monster back after the laid a hand on the baby) and give those children to loving homes. Is it too much to hope for that someone pours boiling water on those creatures while they sleep?

Screw it!! Shoot the "mother"... torture the boyfriend until he wishes you'd shot him!

There are comments on the story at one of the links, don't think mom saw this comimg. Thats no man, just insecure poison.

What a sad, sad story. I hope that little girl will come through this ok. At 2, hopefully she won't remember much as she gets older (I can't remember anything from being 2, but I wasn't burned like this, either.)

The cycle of abuse is hard to understand, unless you've been through it. The mother is just as mentally ill as the boyfriend, but in a different way.

people need to be made to understand that with parenthood comes an inherent PROMISE TO PROTECT AND NURTURE THEIR CHILD and that if they cannot or will not keep that promise, then they WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES IN PRISON

both of them should be charged IMO

I can't even think of words awful enough to describe this monster. Poor sweet baby, I will be praying for her recovery.

I just will never understand how some people in this world have no empathy for others and can cause pain, and to put it bluntly, I can not understand how the mother of a child would ever let someone who she KNEW was a threat be around her children. Is it about the sex or what? Makes no sense. We need to make a change somewhere in our society. Please, it really does take a village to raise a child and since some people cannot do it, we all need to watch out for what may be happening. Easier said than done I know, but something has to change here.

I don't hate people, but I hate this man ! I want to wipe that smug look right off his face !!!

Prayers this little girl will be alright ....

They should rip his face off, that would get that look off his face!

What do you know.............another loser boyfriend hurts a baby.

That mother knew who he was and let him around her child.

And the boyfriend...........that thing will never be a productive member of society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie
Back