CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #2

Thank you!

Can you put "Part 2" in the subject, like how it usually is, so people know it's a part 2? I know sometimes when people see that there was a lot of activity in a thread, they are more likely to click on the case and I want as many posters interested in Roger as possible. :)

Because, it is easier to find information when the threads are split in half. They all get split in half here at WS when they exceed a certain number of posts, it is great that Roger's case is getting so much attention here.

I didn't know you have still been reading this since you haven't posted in a while. Is there any updates in Roger's case or anything we can do to help?

Because, it is easier to find information when the threads are split in half. They all get split in half here at WS when they exceed a certain number of posts, it is great that Roger's case is getting so much attention here.

I didn't know you have still been reading this since you haven't posted in a while. Is there any updates in Roger's case or anything we can do to help?

still nothing, police won't even respond

I'm so sorry to hear that... I wish there was something we could do...

I stumbled across this, and found a man who was a serial killer of young men and teenage boys in the late 70s and early 80s. If Roger left his school to hitch hike, he may have become a victim as this man picked up hitch hikers as victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Steven_Kraft

The school district announced in September of this year that they are begining rennovations on the old Cedaredge High School where Roger disappeared. This year will mark the 30th anneversary of Roger's disappearance. We remember him and all those listed on this site-may they never be forgotten. CaptAmerica

Maybe they might stumble apone somthing, heres hoping

Thoughts and prayers for Roger!

Thank you for keeping interest in his case alive!

I have a question, The Charley Project, in their evidence and information summary of Roger's case, says that the person of interest, one of Roger's teachers, Mr. Pash, it says that they went to his house, found some anomalies in the concrete floor, but decided not to dig:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/ellison_roger.html

Does anyone know what they found in the floor, and why did they decided not to further investigate by digging?

Satch

This case is so baffling!

But what I can't understand is the reasons why no one saw or heard anything. If we are to assume that Roger never left the school grounds, he was a big athletic guy, someone would have had to have grabbed him, someone would have had to I think really struggled. And let's say if something really bad happened to Roger right outside the school, wouldn't people hear screaming, or see evidence of a struggle?

I think Mr. Pash knows more about the case than he has told. His writings do not sound the most credible. But I don't think LE has other interested persons. I forgot now, did Mr. Pash take a polygraph test, and what were the results?

I agree that someone knows what happened and they need to come forward. Even if they chose to remain anonymous, they could help with any new clues or evidence in this case. And if Mr. Pash is innocent, his name needs to be cleared as well.

Satch

I dont understand how someone can catch a bus to school as normal, put his books in his locker then disappear off the face of the earth! I agree, I reckon Mr Pash knows what happened to Roger, he may be involved, or at least know what happened. Someone has got to know somthing!

This case is so baffling!

But what I can't understand is the reasons why no one saw or heard anything. If we are to assume that Roger never left the school grounds, he was a big athletic guy, someone would have had to have grabbed him, someone would have had to I think really struggled. And let's say if something really bad happened to Roger right outside the school, wouldn't people hear screaming, or see evidence of a struggle?
Satch

I think he was taken by someone he new, if it was a stranger I dont think he would of left with them freely, without screaming or drawing attention.

a baffling case :waitasec:

I think he was taken by someone he new, if it was a stranger I dont think he would of left with them freely, without screaming or drawing attention.

a baffling case :waitasec:

I can't remember,

But in the many history's of this case and even on here, there was speculation that Roger was gay. IF, and this is a big IF, and I don't know what evidence there is of this. But maybe if Mr. Pash also had some sort of secret male-lover relationship with him, Roger COULD have gone over there, and seen something so horrific so bad at Pash's home, OR he was being lead down a path that he didn't want to go, and threatened to tell authorities, and Pash in a frenzied panic was forced to kill him and cover up for what he did to save his reputation.

Was Pash married at the time of Roger's disappearance?

It would really have to be something that would have happened outside the school grounds, and if the above happened, that would be the only case where I could see why no one saw anything.

Or, let's say Pash really is innocent. As stated above, if there was no struggle, Roger almost had to be taken by someone he knew. I think it's pretty unlikely that he would be abducted by a stranger. I think his size and stature would make that very difficult.

Or the other possibility, is that for whatever reason, no one is guilty of anything, and Roger just plain left and has not been seen since?

What I am surprised, is why do so many people just assume that he is dead? What evidence shows that suggest this? I mean, some physical evidence, some tangible evidence? Or is Colorado LE just presuming Roger has passed away because they don't want to open the case?

Satch

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere Mr Pash was gay (?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back