Eidetic

Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf

Pages 66-67

part of the sworn witness statement:
"Approx 20 ft- I kept looking back at an angle about (45 degrees?) into the woods as I was going west & noticed a black trash bag up under a palmetto type tree next a Bish tree to the left, there was "stuff" strewn over the area down the slope, one particular(?) item was a flesh colored kids toy/doll/figure no clothes on it."

I (hope I am remembering correctly, just read too much to absorb at once) think that Mama-doll was collected from the Anthony's or from the car, though. It was not out in the woods. (and that makes me incredibly sad.)

That statement caught my eye, though, too.

I (hope I am remembering correctly, just read too much to absorb at once) think that Mama-doll was collected from the Anthony's or from the car, though. It was not out in the woods. (and that makes me incredibly sad.)

Weren't there multiple momma dolls?

I do remember there being nude barbie doll pieces at the scene, however.

Were there (multiple mama dolls)? There is so much that I cannot keep up.

Yes it was on the backseat, Cindy found it....one of the major signs something was way wrong....

Wasn't mama-doll originally Casey's hence the name? Not sure about them seeing that doll.....sounds very odd to me, and throws the whole statement into doubt IMO

ETA: rereading it just says 'flesh coloured kids doll' so not necessarily the mama-doll at all.

Caylee was technically too young for Barbie. Yeah she was soooo advanced etc but she was only 2 and it`s not reccommended for children under 3. I haven`t seen any pictures of Barbie but she had 8 Mr Potato heads though.

Were there (multiple mama dolls)? There is so much that I cannot keep up.

I think there were multiple dolls that looked similar. (at least two) The eyes are different on these two in my opinion.

Attachments

• Cayleeinplaypenwithmamadoll2onFox.jpg
    Cayleeinplaypenwithmamadoll2onFox.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 20
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 20
Caylee was technically too young for Barbie. Yeah she was soooo advanced etc but she was only 2 and it`s not reccommended for children under 3. I haven`t seen any pictures of Barbie but she had 8 Mr Potato heads though.

The barbie pieces I'm talking about... "toy/doll/figure" could be completely unrelated, regardless, it makes me think this woman possibly saw the crime scene. We didn't know about the Barbie pieces until the photos were released in a doc dump (at least I didn't).

On the other hand, it very well could be related to the girls. Could be it was a case of the tale of the Beanie Baby, ie someone gave it to Caylee and Casey had no interest in Caylee's joy of having it :waitasec:

I think there were multiple dolls that looked similar. (at least two) The eyes are different on these two in my opinion.

Yes, there was floppy eyed mama doll, and fixed-eyes mama doll....The one with the fixed eyes was older, I believe, and we picked through this on the doll thread. The one that was in the trunk was cleaned by CA and handed over to LE. The other was not found, that we know of.
If the other mama doll was recovered, why would it not have been included in previous evidence listings from the remains site? Only thing I could figure is that maybe on the night/morning of July 1st, KC did go back to the remains site and retrieved it (see timeline thread for awesome info speculating that she very well could have been back by the site in TL's Jeep on that date). I cannot get into the latest docs, my PC is acting up, so if this person saw a doll after July 1st, shoot me down on that theory!
IIRC, there was a stain in the back of TL's Jeep, perhaps mud from her being back in the woods? Hurricane had not come through yet, it was still passible.

Link to doll thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5342775&highlight=eye+doll#post5342775

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back