2010.11.02 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight at 9 PM ET, I'll be discussing the Caylee Anthony case with Stacey Honowitz: Prosecutor, and detective Stacy Dittrich.

Here is the link to listen: http://tinyurl.com/2v2xaae

Does Levi have this correct...Did he say in the intro
Robyn Adams detailed for detectives that Casey had told her that not only were they going to try to pin this on Kronk, but also his son? Does anyone know where in the docs I can take a look at that? TIA

I did see in the e mails where Dom is doing that with Luke, the intermediary, but if Robyn came up with that too, way before these docs were released, she could not have made that up whole cloth. That makes me wonder if Casey got these big ideas from mom and pop, Dom or Baez. God have mercy on their souls, whoever was scheming to pin this on an another innocent kid ( Jesse being one they already did this to). No wonder the boy got a lawyer!

If this is correct, that Robyn had this from Casey way back then, I am pissed off. Just when I think they can go no lower, they manage to surprise me. It is morally reprehensible,absolutely vile!!! Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are going to let them know that , come trial time.
The jury is going to hate these people, they can don lilac sweaters all day long. On behalf of my friends who are Florida tax payers, if this is the kind of crap they want money to fund for the PI, I am angry! Anyone that knowingly obstructed justice to frame any innocent person I want jailed at once! Is this why Dom fought a subpoena for over a year? Is this why mom and pop refused to waive their confidentiality agreement with him so he could testify? I would have been hanging my head in court too. I am sick over this!

TWA, do a fact check before you get upset....sometimes misinformation goes on air during the speed of discussion, and sometimes guest mis-speak.

Sorry Levi, luv ya, but it happens, eg:

Well there's not going to be a change of venue, Stacey Honowitz, or am I nuts, I think HHJP was fairly clear about bringing a jury in from outside Orlando.

OT.....

And.....They can discredit Kronk all they like but come on, please explain how he got Caylee's hair with the death banding into Casey's car? I think the State will run rings around all these nonsense arguments. IMO.

Robyn Adams detailed for detectives that Casey had told her that not only were they going to try to pin this on Kronk, but also his son? Does anyone know where in the docs I can take a look at that? TIA

I did see in the e mails where Dom is doing that with Luke, the intermediary, but if Robyn came up with that too, way before these docs were released, she could not have made that up whole cloth. That makes me wonder if Casey got these big ideas from mom and pop, Dom or Baez. God have mercy on their souls, whoever was scheming to pin this on an another innocent kid ( Jesse being one they already did this to). No wonder the boy got a lawyer!

If this is correct, that Robyn had this from Casey way back then, I am pissed off. Just when I think they can go no lower, they manage to surprise me. It is morally reprehensible,absolutely vile!!! Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are going to let them know that , come trial time.
The jury is going to hate these people, they can don lilac sweaters all day long. On behalf of my friends who are Florida tax payers, if this is the kind of crap they want money to fund for the PI, I am angry! Anyone that knowingly obstructed justice to frame any innocent person I want jailed at once! Is this why Dom fought a subpoena for over a year? Is this why mom and pop refused to waive their confidentiality agreement with him so he could testify? I would have been hanging my head in court too. I am sick over this!

These are the handwritten notes from LE at the time of their interview with RA - she doesn't mention Kronk's son as far as I can see.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Oh boy - that Stacey! Late coming and it sounds like it's just as well. I hate these programs with the brain dead guests.

I have lousy speakers on my laptop so I missed a lot but it's nice to hear them speak freely without constant gavel banging and interuptions. :)

These are the handwritten notes from LE at the time of their interview with RA - she doesn't mention Kronk's son as far as I can see.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Thank you so much! If he did make a mistake, who can blame him? I guess if you are cramming through one thousand pages before a show, all in a few hours it would be easy to slip up. God knows I have slipped up with a large file, having spent way more time on it than a quick afternoon! Right? Thank you so much everyone who sent this to me!! Thank you Mrs. Norris. You are a calming force here!

Levi keep up the good work. I loved, loved, loved that you mentioned on JVM, a national show, what Laura Buchanan and Jeremy Lyons have been accused of. That is what the public needs to know in case Mr. Lyons comes knocking on anyone else's door. Great job!!! Shine your light!

This case (or defense) reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson's....always pointing the finger at someone else rather than the guilty party: Donny and the Brown van, the satanic cult, etc.

It didn't work for Mark Geragos and I don't see it working for Baez. I don't see how this type of defense attorney can sleep at night.

This case (or defense) reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson's....always pointing the finger at someone else rather than the guilty party: Donny and the Brown van, the satanic cult, etc.

It didn't work for Mark Geragos and I don't see it working for Baez. I don't see how this type of defense attorney can sleep at night.

it seems to me, after watching the big case atty's operate (OJ.Spector.Peterson) that many atty's nowadays hold it a duty to lie and say and do anything, as long as your trying to help your client, anything is acceptable.

bbm
I did not listen to this show but you must have heard right TWA
It was also reported on local news last night that the Defense Strategy and The Anthony's PI was also looking into blaming Kronk's son.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25603413/detail.html

"The inmate also told investigators Casey told her the defense strategy involved the one who found Caylee's remains, Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk. The documents also show the Anthonys' private investigator wanted to try to blame Kronk's son, who lives out of state."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letters
Back