2010.11.03 Third party involved?

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Was there a third party involved in the death of Zahra and/or the cover-up of her death? If you believe there was, what evidence supports your belief?

I'm too scared, too tired, and too VWed out to even try to tread these waters tonight.

Catch everyone here in the morning. I'll bring the coffee. ;)

A new forum deserves a well-rested commentariat. Sweet dreams M-K. (And I hope when you bring the coffee it is max-caff, super dark roast!)

yawn, I sure hope coffee is enough to prepare me for this.

Ummm....is this a 3rd party that participated in murdering Zahra or abusing her? So sad....

If anyone else was involved it was to get something out of it for themselves. I don't think there was many people in this country who cared much for these two or would do them any favors. JMO

IF it turns out to be true...it will speak to an unforgivable level of denial and ignorance among the family members and friends who socialized with AB and EB.

I am keeping my eye on the 'Who is in jail' page...because I have a feeling we may all be in for a shock when the arrest(s) happen!

I hope, once again that we will wake up in the morning with some answers.

JMO.

hmmmm, it almost seems like a third party was in involved, that would answer alot of questions...very disturbing, well the whole thing is disturbing

I'm thinking the longer EB is in jail the more she will come unglued and her attorney will not be able to shut her up. We will hear more from EB in the next week or so. She'll find a way to get her rants out.

****MOO****

I have a strange feeling there definitely is a 3rd player and I bet LE is watching them closely

****MOO****

We should be careful about posting rumors as a topic of discussion. There has been nothing about the involvement of a 3rd party in the MSM that I've heard. So many rumors were circulated in the beginning of the Haleigh Cummings case and they can't be proved or disproved, yet some still post them as facts. Until LE or the media mentions this possibility, I prefer not to speculate on it.
JMHO

We should be careful about posting rumors as a topic of discussion. There has been nothing about the involvement of a 3rd party in the MSM that I've heard. So many rumors were circulated in the beginning of the Haleigh Cummings case and they can't be proved or disproved, yet some still post them as facts. Until LE or the media mentions this possibility, I prefer not to speculate on it.
JMHO

But it it should be open to speculation and theorizing discussion.

JMO

I am lost, where should I be doing general discussion now that this topic has been moved. Sorry in advance.

I am lost, where should I be doing general discussion now that this topic has been moved. Sorry in advance.

I could be wrong but now that there is a forum I don't think there is a general discussion anymore. I believe everything is now broken out by topic. But it's early and I'm tired so I could be wrong.

I was looking for the same thing Sherlock - it appears we now are posting by topic rather than generally.
If we thought it was hard keeping up with all the posts before, I actually think it's gonna be a bit harder now with several threads open for perusal!

No more general discussion thread.

You can go to Zahra's main forum page and pick a topic. If you don't see a thread pertaining to what you want to discuss, start a new thread.

You will get used to it (and learn to like it, i'm sure). Things are so much more organized this way.

I sure hope there wasn't a third party, cause that could have some (more) horrible scenarios.

Hi folks - just a reminder that we don't do rumours here at WS. There are plenty of places online that do, but we don't.

And if something is a rumour, and you know you aren't allowed to discuss it, then don't - and referring to it slyly is called baiting, and is not allowed.

Please stick to the TOS.

This thread is kind of dangerous - please watch your footing.

(This post lands at random in the thread.)

I was just going to say this thread could be a minefield WhyaDuck.

*waiting patiently till or when something is confirmed by LE*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back