*~* All About Zahra *~*

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Zahra-lg-crop.jpg

This thread is dedicated to posts that are only about Zahra.

This is my favorite article I've read about Zahra!

For Zahra, life in Australia was smiles, survival, family, and friends.

But even in the Giru years, before all this happened, Zahra was a bit of a celebrity because of the plucky spirit with which she met cancer.
Kim Wright, 44, of Giru, was sitting in a chair waiting for her head to be shaved four years ago at a cancer fundraiser when Zahra approached her. Zahra, then just 6 years old, was already a cancer survivor. She took Wright’s hand and told her not to be scared.That struck up a friendship.

When her health worsened, and Zahra was very sick and in a children’s hospital waiting to have her left leg amputated above the knee, she talked to Wright by telephone.

“It’s OK, because I’m going to be getting a Barbie leg so I don’t want you to be upset,” Zahra told Wright.

I love that her spunky and caring personality spoke so memorably to those who met her. How awesome would she be all grown up in a career where she could support others?

Zahra-you are safe now in the arms of Our Father.
Comfort_Emoticon_by_adamguest1985.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xC7oKjOXXQ[/ame]

Zahra was someone very important.
She had a shining personality, smart and charming girl.
I never knew her, but can tell from her smile,Zahra was full of love.
She had more love to give than anyone that took care of her.
Growing up a cancer survivor, I bet she would of helped others.
Maybe even in the medical field for cancer victims.
What a little HERO!!! Always smiling.
No one should of had to endure the life she had with the monsters she lived with.
Everyone failed Zahra, The writing was on the wall, red flags every where!
May Zahra rest in peace with the new friends and love she should have had on earth.

OK, being a newby I don't know where to put stuff now that it's all separated. I had my friend look at the video clip where EB is being arrested and try to read her lips. This is what I got back from her. Not very informative, but a little. I asked if she could read the lips and she said:

"Not really because in some parts of the video starting at 2:14 though if the woman is moving around so quickly and because of the poor quality of the video it makes it harder.

Also when she is sitting down while being detained. Her lips are covered by the lower metal beam. There's a lot of things to consider about lip reading haha.

But apart from that in the beginning she was talking about Zahra's father, she was also angry and said something needed to be done... and the rest was just cut off after she entered the police's car."

This was the vid I sent her:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDiE99qAEM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

No one should of had to endure the life she had with the monsters she lived with.
May Zahra rest in peace with the new friends and love she should have had on earth.

Very well said passion flower! The writing was on the wall. Grandmom should have known also she gets no pass from me sorry!!! JMO

I personally prefer to call her Angel Zahra AB did not deserve this child and by not using his surname in association with Zahra it is my way of stating that he never deserved her
****MOO****

Zahra, I am praying for justice as your birthday present by Nov 16th............
everyone that hurt you will be in jail for this!!!!

One of my You Tube viewers created this video and sang the song etc. It is really beautiful!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWqghXSuy_w[/ame]

Kelly Family An Angel Lyrics

I wish I had your pair of wings
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chasing butterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes

Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see´s an angel hive
I´ve got to touch that magic sky
And geet the angels in their hive

Refrain
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you

And all the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
And while you´re flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed

I wish I had your pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams
I was lost in paradise
Wish I´d never opened my eyes

Refrain

But there´s danger in the air
Tryin´so hard to be unfair
Danger´s in the air
Tryin´ so hard to give us a scare
But we´re not afraid

Refrain x 2

Oh I wish I were you

I hope Zahra is in a better place and she never has to suffer again.

I use to tell my children when a pet passed on that they are in heaven now with my son playing ( died of SID) and that my son would watch over them. I pray that my son met Zahra and is protecting her now

rest in peace Zahra

It's been a month since Zahra was reported missing!! We will find you Angel-no matter how long it takes!! There will be justice!!
Zahra.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OggXRoLpaQ[/ame]

Zahra

With a flash of photo on a television screen you were able to touch my soul. They were showing your photos on television and talking about you being missing. As I sat there watching various photos pass in front of me I couldnt help but smile. I wasnt smiling at the circumstances, but your smile was so infectious that when I saw you smile I smiled. Then all of the sudden I seen a photo that changed everything. Suddenly it was as I was peering into your soul. my heart began to ache, tears began to flow and then the hair on my arms stood up. It was at this moment I knew you were no longer in the beautiful vessel God blessed you with. It was as if I felt your pain, suffering and heartache. I have spent the past month starting and ending each day with you on my mind checking constantly throughout the day to see if you had been found. I have worried and shed many tears over the what ifs and hows. Today I feel a calm within my spirit as if you are saying, "please dont cry for me anymore I am at peace now". While many feel your vessel has to be found for you to be at peace I strongly disagree. Your spirit is free now and I imagine you running with both of your legs again and surrounded by love. I do however feel that those of us who you have touched will not have peace until your vessel is found and justice served to those that are responsible. I cant promise I wont shed another tear, but I promise if Im ever witness to any sort of abuse human or animal I will not stop until I have done everything in my power to make sure its stopped. They tried to dim your light, but only made it stronger and brighter. God bless you Zahra

All my post have been about theory on what happened. I want to take a moment to pay a huge tribute to Zahra. To overcome cancer take a strong little girl even if she didnt know she was being strong she WAS.

A child deserved to be protected. A child that was sick as she was deserves to be treated like a true princess and loved and commended on her courage each and every day.

Little Zahra did not get those things. She may not have been loved at home. She had touched many lives and the love we are sending I can feel that somehow from above she can feel it.. God must be allowing all of our love to make up for what she missed.

I can see her in my mind. Healed from Cancer and her little leg in full force .. both of them. Chasing butterflies, running and laughing, not remembering how she got to heaven but knowing she is in such a peaceful place of love and happiness.

May little Zahra be blessed in heaven with other little friends who embrace her love. There has to be a playground in heaven full of only happiness holding hand with other little girls and boys.. a chain of love.

God bless her. May she recieve the proper burial here on this earth.

Zahra.. you have touched out heart, tugged at our souls but you would want smiles from us.. we try to do that.. for you we will.. Love and hugs and kissed from a woman who cares...God has you in his arms full of love.. be happy princess.

The Angels haven't failed her .. She is safely wrapped in their wings . This I do believe xxxx fly high sweet child xxxx

I dont understand how ANYONE could do anything to harm you..

Zahra, the world just got a tiny bit darker, because your sparkle is missing.

Fly high and free now little angel.
welcome.gif

:hug:OutbackJoe and all new members!!:grouphug:

Zahra

With a flash of photo on a television screen you were able to touch my soul. They were showing your photos on television and talking about you being missing. As I sat there watching various photos pass in front of me I couldnt help but smile. I wasnt smiling at the circumstances, but your smile was so infectious that when I saw you smile I smiled. Then all of the sudden I seen a photo that changed everything. Suddenly it was as I was peering into your soul. my heart began to ache, tears began to flow and then the hair on my arms stood up. It was at this moment I knew you were no longer in the beautiful vessel God blessed you with. It was as if I felt your pain, suffering and heartache. I have spent the past month starting and ending each day with you on my mind checking constantly throughout the day to see if you had been found. I have worried and shed many tears over the what ifs and hows. Today I feel a calm within my spirit as if you are saying, "please dont cry for me anymore I am at peace now". While many feel your vessel has to be found for you to be at peace I strongly disagree. Your spirit is free now and I imagine you running with both of your legs again and surrounded by love. I do however feel that those of us who you have touched will not have peace until your vessel is found and justice served to those that are responsible. I cant promise I wont shed another tear, but I promise if Im ever witness to any sort of abuse human or animal I will not stop until I have done everything in my power to make sure its stopped. They tried to dim your light, but only made it stronger and brighter. God bless you Zahra
Thank you for saying just about everything about how I believe and feel.

Zahra dear, you are a master teacher; it seems this is your purpose in this lifetime and you have gone far beyond succeeding. :) I hope that everyone gets your message, dear Angel that you are. Thank you. :heart:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back