Props to Tricia & our mods

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Tricia, JBean, Kimster, panthera, imamaze, hoppy, cubby, and all who I am forgetting and those who are making this possible behind the scenes...

Thank you so much for giving Zahra a forum.

We know this means a great deal of work on your part. We know we're unruly and sassy, and we snipe and snark, and when things get slow we make meatloafs and and go waaaay OT.

We really do appreciate your work here, and your patience with us... And thank you for doing this for Zahra.

:blowkiss:

JBean is the forum making queen. Just thought I'd throw that in there! :D She's amazing at creating them! :blowkiss:

We need to include brand spanking new mini-mod TexasMist in the list, I believe. :clap:

I love that new-mod smell.

As a former mod for another (unrelated) forum, I do know that it can be trying and a lot of work--cheers to our mod's patience and hard work. The WS team really rocks!

Thanks so much for putting this forum together! It was getting crazy trying to keep up.
JBean you do good work, everything is so nice and organized and easy to find. We are lucky folks, to have such talented and dedicated people keeping us together.

Thank you for giving Zahra her very own forum! It will be much easier for this sleuth to keep up. I am very grateful. OUR WS MODS ROCK!

wm

Just wanted to add my thanks and express my admiration too. As another who's a mod on a much smaller (unrelated) board, I'd be a gibbering mess if I had to try and keep up with even a 10th of the volume of threads and posts you have to monitor here. I am AWED by how well regulated and efficient you guys keep this place.

Thank you, thank you very much! Off to check out the new digs!

I love Zahra's forum. Makes it a lot easier for people like me (away from the computer a lot) to keep up with what's going on without having to read pages and pages of posts.

Thanks guys!!!!

Thanks to all the mods for this forum. You all ROCK!! :woohoo:

Thanks to Tricia and all the mods, it is very much appreciated. :)

Cheers! You all signed up for more work, too. Wow!

:drink:

TY for this! I for one love the ability to pick and choose what I want to read and focus on and not have to filter through all the rest! TY TY TY!

Thanks for the Zahra forum you guys are great!!!!

Many thanks and my deepest appreciation to not only Tricia, but the Admin and Mods here that work so hard! Thank you!

This forum is much easier to navigate than the Rodney Alcala/unidentified forum was.
There, the mods pulled as many posts as possible from the original thread and placed them into the various new threads by topic. For some reason I had a lot of trouble following the discussion after that, since there were still many posts left on the original thread that didn't quite fit into a specific new topic.

I think the approach here is better. People can just start different theads and go from there. Leave the 40 original threads right where they are for reference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back