Elisa Baker's relatives

Capri

Reaction score
l
isa Baker's father, Marshall Fairchild, says he hasn't seen Zahra Baker in more than a year. He got in a dispute with his daughter and they moved out.

“It's hard for me to believe that Lisa would do anything to that youngin, but you never know. I mean drugs interfere with your mind,” he said.

Fairchild didn't elaborate on his daughter's drug use, but he did say he wanted peace for Zahra.

“If they done it, I wish she'd go ahead and they'd tell him where the body's at,” he said.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...issing-girl-turns-into-homicide-investigation

and this is who calls Elisa, Lisa.. I wonder if this is who was on the other forum calling her Lisa

Elisa Baker's father, Marshall Fairchild, told News 14 Carolina he never saw any abuse. The Bakers and Zahra lived with him when they moved to NC from Australia from December 19, 2008 to March 2009. He admitted his daughter had a drug problem and said he "wouldn't believe anything she said."

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/zahra_baker_case/zahra_baker_questions/
Thank you for finding this. I thought about him making that statement about the drugs when she wrote in her letter that she "don't do drugs". Yea, right.

Anyone know what ever happened to her mother?

Elisa Baker's father, Marshall Fairchild, told News 14 Carolina he never saw any abuse. The Bakers and Zahra lived with him when they moved to NC from Australia from December 19, 2008 to March 2009. He admitted his daughter had a drug problem and said he "wouldn't believe anything she said."

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/zahra_baker_case/zahra_baker_questions/

Finally a father that doesn't think his daughter is the end all be all and is trouble. WOW!
Haven't seen that since Dahmers parents.
moo

I have my grandpup laying on my laptop, excuse any misspelling, he will not move
IIRC mom died in 1996.........from myspace

I have my grandpup laying on my laptop, excuse any misspelling, he will not move

Is it your "grandpup" because it is the offspring of your dog, or because it is the puppy of your grandchild, or because it is the puppy of your children??

Is it your "grandpup" because it is the offspring of your dog, or because it is the puppy of your grandchild, or because it is the puppy of your children??

I tell everyone I don't have any grandkids yet just grandkitties...(3 of them and they are all coming for Thanksgiving.)

Yeah I am pretty sure there was mention on EB's myspace about her struggling with her mums death

Found this on her cached MS page under "Heroes:"

Heroes My Mom is my hero, even though she has passed she made such an impact on my life,I hope one day to be half the woman she was.

I wonder too, why EB isn't telling. They couldn't have planned it so well that they would send LE on a wild goose chase to never find Zahra. EB's poor mother must be rolling over in her grave.:(

If this is in the wrong thread, please move it. Sorry, I'm new at this.

Yet another glowing report (not) on Elisa from another family member, her sister, Carrie Fairchild:

Elisa Baker's sister, Carrie Fairchild, said on "Nancy Grace" on Wednesday she and other relatives were estranged from her sister after a falling-out with their father over money the Bakers owed him. She said her sister frequently made up stories that she was suffering from a variety of illnesses.

"She always had 10 to 20 illnesses that she said were wrong with her," Fairchild said. "You couldn't believe anything she ever said."

http://www.kaj18.com/news/vigil-held-for-missing-girl-nothing-found-in-pond-search

More from Elisa's sister Carrie:
GRACE: Joining me right now, special guest Carrie Fairchild. This is the stepmom`s, Elisa Baker`s, younger sister. Welcome, Carrie. Thank you for being with us.

CARRIE FAIRCHILD, SISTER OF ELISA BAKER (via telephone): Thank you.

GRACE: Carrie, a lot of suspicion on your sister right now. Tell me, has she been known to lie in the past?

FAIRCHILD: Yes, all growing up, she always made out like her children was sick and possibly dying, and same with herself. She always had 10 to 20 illnesses that she always would say that was wrong with her. And she just -- you couldn`t believe anything she ever said.

GRACE: What would -- with me is Carrie Fairchild, the stepmom`s younger sister. Carrie, I don`t understand that. Why would she make up all these illnesses of her own?

FAIRCHILD: I do not know. We never knew. From what I understand, I think someone tried to get her help a long time ago, but because she was over 18 and stuff, it just went nowhere.

GRACE: Well, Carrie, is it true that she has even put her children in a wheelchair to pretend they`re sick?

FAIRCHILD: Yes. And also, people have said on the news and stuff that the whole family just sat by and watched it happen and did nothing. And I just wanted to clarify that past (ph) the family, me included, has had a falling out with Elisa over a year ago and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/13/ng.01.html

Searching the Social Security Death Index, I found a "Sylvia Fairchild" of Granite Falls, NC who died in 1994 at the age of 54. I'm assuming that's her mom.

FAIRCHILD, SYLVIA J
17 Mar 1940
17 Sep 1994
28630 (Granite Falls, Caldwell, NC)

and this is who calls Elisa, Lisa.. I wonder if this is who was on the other forum calling her Lisa

Elisa goes by "Lisa" in the Virtual World. So I doubt her Dad is online posting on forums. You might want to pay a visit to the PL (downstairs).

Elisa went by Lisa in real life. Everyone I've seen interviewed called her that.
I wonder if her mothers death accelerated her own illnesses? I know my mother got FAR worse after her mother passed (and she's a lot like Elisa)

OH G-d what a mess this whole thing is. Adam is a mess, Elisa is the biggest mess EVER, and just everyone and everything.

That poor girl, thrown into the middle of it all.

2 little TOODLES (terrier/poodle) brother and sister.
My daughters 2 babies and then of course she has the 2 human babies 12 & 15 that I babysit ( keep them on the straight and narrow) but they don't sit on my lap anymore. :(

Searching the Social Security Death Index, I found a "Sylvia Fairchild" of Granite Falls, NC who died in 1994 at the age of 54. I'm assuming that's her mom.

FAIRCHILD, SYLVIA J
17 Mar 1940
17 Sep 1994
28630 (Granite Falls, Caldwell, NC)

sadly she died young.........I wonder how? CANCER?

It would be great if EB father would let us know when EB started using drugs etc.
What kind of child she was.
How she treated her children.
Did she ever 'like' kids.
She didn't raise son.........why?
Men in her life.
She had children to many men.
Did she have abortions?
When did she get into GOTH, tat's etc.
Why did she never work?
So many questions!

Members online

Online statistics