Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG Show: another letter surfaced in last hour

In another letter (to family member), EB said they found Zahra dead. In the letter, she said that Zahra had been sick.

NG saying letter says EB found Zahra dead - she'd been sick for a long time.

Discussing the bone found also.

thanks! - NG covering Stepmom claims Zahara was sick for a long time, she found girl dead.

Watching...why don't we have this new letter? (or did I miss it? lol)

Thank God they gave her a pen and paper. MOO

caller claiming NC has done "a lot of slacking"

NG asking MK about the Baker's govt assistance...MK says there doesn't have to be govt assistance for someone to investigate welfare of child (sorry - paraphrasing here!)...MK said there were people who called concerned about Zahra's welfare.

MK= Mark Klaas

I'm watching! I don't believe they found Zahra dead for one minute. If they did it was due to something they did to her IMHO

M Klauss - does not need government asst. for social workers to come to home.

thanks! - NG covering Stepmom claims Zahara was sick for a long time, she found girl dead.

Well now that's a nice conflict with her running out of the house the afternoon of 10/9 and reporting to AB that Zahra was "missing".......which led to the 911 call. In other words, she's admitting it was all a hoax or she's lying in the letters.....or both. MOO

Well now that's a nice conflict with her running out of the house the afternoon of 10/9 and reporting to AB that Zahra was "missing".......which led to the 911 call. In other words, she's admitting it was all a hoax or she's lying in the letters.....or both. MOO

EB all over the map. This is a convenient way to be NOT guilty, right?

NG Show: another letter surfaced in last hour

In another letter (to family member), EB said they found Zahra dead. In the letter, she said that Zahra had been sick.

I believe that might be partially true, but if so, it would've been from severe neglect in not getting her medical attention. MOO

Ugh, this is what i had thought happened from the beginning...free care in Australia...no money=no care here in America!!! Charge them both, now!!!!

MarkK: (paraphrasing) social workers should have been coming to home to check based upon allegations of abuse; didn't need to be receiving government assistance to check

In an interview her own father says he does not believe 1 word EB says!!!!

I knew she would talk had no idea she would write it. Not that everything she wrote is true however I would bet some truth is mixed in.

Thanks. If EB claims that Zahra was sick for a LONG time and that she was not killed, so died from illness ... where is the record of doctor visits and/or ER room visits.

Bothers me that folks often spend a lot of money caring for the health of pets but ... if this is true ... does it mean that neither EB or AB could be bothered to seek care for Zahra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong