Why is Adam Baker not in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
All info on why Adam Baker is not in jail for the remaining
non related charges to Zahra's murder ATLEAST?
Seems to me after his bond LE still had 2 more charges that they
saved.
Why not put him behind bars?
Is he secretly co operating???
Any ifo? Ideas?

I realize AB/EB won't be charged with murder until all ducks are in a row.
But why did he get this favor from LE???

It bugs me so much.
I want him off the streets.
IMO, anyone who could do anything to a child is DANGEROUS!

I have been asking myself this question for some time now, especially in these last few days. All I can figure is that they are building a case against him so that when they do bring him in, he will have no chance to bail out again.

Or maybe, they are using him to bring another party into the mix. Who knows. :waitasec:

I think LE is playing a game here and maybe we don't understand all the rules...but they definitely have a reason for not having him locked up. I'm not sure if its to make EB angry or to play with AB's mind, knowing that he could go back in at any time.

This whole case is beginning to feel surreal.

I think a person always returns to the scene of the crime, and they're documenting EVERYWHERE he goes. JMHO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5763736&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Criminal History & Aliases[/ame]
found AB on this, it won't open for me.

also I read from a Mark Furman book that LE handle Sociopths different in murder cases,
than they do other killers......so maybe AB is a real bad sociopath.
LE lets sociopaths think they are in charge and smarter than LE.........

I'm hoping for an arrest today. It's Friday! I hope he doesn't end up like Susan Powell's hubby who is STILL floating around.

Le did not let ICA go running around and she is a sociopath..Maybe today will end it..

The only reason I see that he is not in jail is that LE must follow the law. They cannot hold him for things that the law/judicial system don't allow them to hold him for. He posted his bond, and no further charges have been made.

Until LE has enough evidence in their pocket to bring him in on expanded charges, they have to leave him out. I guarantee, though, that he is being watched, and once confirmation on certain pieces of evidence have been made, will be scooped up very swiftly.

I wonder if (since the FBI is involved) they are monitoring everything going on with AB - meaning watching and listening. They don't have to 'bug' places. They have vans that can sit down the street and hear everything being said.

I assume (and I know what that means) that he is staying with KB and bro - so those conversations could be somehwat enlightening. And you wouldn't get that type of communication if AB is behind bars - KWIM?

I think that there is a whole lot of testing going on, which can take weeks, especially with all the items LE removed from the home, and when LE gets their results back AB is going down. In the meantime, I agree, his every move is being monitored.

I think they simply do not yet have enough hard evidence to make the charges stick. They are working extremely hard to recover any and all physical evidence to build their case (in addition to interviews and combing internet and phone records).

They have something hard they can use to keep EB in jail--her confession to faking the ransom note.

Now they need something they can use for AB.

JMO

Maybe they feel he is the sort of person who if you lock them up in a predictable environment will just go quiet and not give you a thing, but if you give them freedom and varied situations to deal with will end up inadvertently revealing things? Sort of... stolid? Whereas Elisa is the sort of person who starts to go nuts if deprived of social stimulus, and will talk just so she can hear her own voice.

Maybe he asked LE if he could go to the wedding first, sorry, I had to say it:crazy:

Off the top of my head and in no particular order PF:

1. He is being cooperative (despite what media is saying that LE is saying) and they are holding off for some reason.

2. They don't have enough to charge him.

3. He wasn't involved in Zahra's murder or disposal.

Just off the top of my head, didn't think it completely through. JMHO.

Because it is beneficial to them in their investigation.
It irritates EB which may get her talking.
It makes him overconfident which may make him slip up.

And there is no rush to put him behind bars, they are both looking at life, it would be a travesty to give a defense attorney an opening at rushing the state to trial, or getting any advantage in a legal battle.

I don't understand since it was AB who called 911 and said his daughter had been kidnapped...I truly believe that he knew darn well his daughter was not missing, so why has he not also been charged with Felony Obstruction of Justice, we know that EB was charged with that for admitting she wrote the ransom note, now you have the other parental figure who actually made that call so I would think that is a Felony charge they could have him jailed over.

Le did not let ICA go running around and she is a sociopath..Maybe today will end it..

BBM-do you have a link to this? I must have missed this in all of the media surrounding the case. :crazy:

I think it is an interesting question as to why AB is not in jail. I suspect that the primary motive is to tickle EB. She has to get her cooperating/accusations in now before they find Zahra and finish the timeline. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee