Super Nanny Quits

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Super Nanny also known as Jo Frost or to all those little screeching kids "Jo Jo" has decided to end her long running show.

Ms. Frost would like to start her own family and find more balance in her life.

Lady I give you my Blessing. I love that show. Nothing like watching other people's kids act out and then have an entire family salvaged by Jo.

You will be missed Super Nanny.
http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1471477&SM=1

I agree. Love the show. Will miss Jo Jo.

I can see why she'd want to give it up after SIX years. It must be grueling. Such a great show, though.

I'd heard more than once that Jo was gay and in a committed relationship. The quotes in the article make it sound like she is single, and more likely straight than gay.

Whatever, but I sure will miss that show. And so will my 11yo son--he adores it!

I remember the first time I saw the show I was in awe of her patience! After a few of the shows, I was amazed at her success.

Ms. Frost deserves her own family, and I hope she will be very happy!

I'll miss Super Nanny. Best of luck in the future,Jo Jo. :)

Good for Jo! I love her, will miss the show, but you go girl, if anyone SHOULD have a family - its her. That is one gal with her head on straight IMP

I'm sad!! I love that show!! But I do understand why she's quitting and I certainly hope she has great luck starting a family! She'll be a good mom!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back