GUILTY SD - Truman Wages for child *advertiser censored*, Parkston, 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
Some very interesting components here. Being that I've read recently about hypersexuality connected with dementia and other degenerative diseases (nope, not me) due to a few recent cases, I was all ready to make that assumption here. After reading the details, though, I think this guy is a pedophile, plain and simple. Too many things point to that conclusion. No pass from me on this one.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20101030/NEWS/10300321/1001/rss01

War vet sentenced 18 months for child *advertiser censored*

"A decorated Vietnam veteran with no criminal history and only a vague memory of his crime will spend 18 months in a mental health facility for dabbling in child *advertiser censored*.

The unique circumstances in the case of 65-year-old Truman Wages led U.S. District Judge Lawrence Piersol to deviate from federal sentencing guidelines - and his own judicial philosophy - by trimming what would have been a five-year prison sentence to 18 months in a secure mental institution...."

and

"...the near-suicidal veteran with a deteriorated memory does not represent a threat to the community. "This is not a pedophile," [Defense Attorney, Tim] Langley said. "This is a person who can't even give a reasonably coherent account of what he was trying to do when he stumbled onto these things."

and

"....Prosecutor Jeff Clapper said that one of the 10 videos contained footage of an adult male engaging in sex acts with a 1-year-old child.

"He didn't just view it on the Internet, he downloaded it, saved it and put it on a disc," Clapper said...."

and

".... Part of each monthly disabled veteran's check goes to support some of his children in Mexico, Langley said. When asked to explain his foray into child *advertiser censored*, Wages said he had probably stumbled across the material while searching for an herbal cure for erectile dysfunction....."

more at link

In the words of Guy Clark, "No deal, you can't sell that stuff to me!"

Well, I was gonna say "maybe he got a child *advertiser censored* downloader virus" until I read the part about saving the CP vids to *3* separate CDs!

He's too feeble-minded to remember d/l'g the CP, but not too feeble minded to back it up....hmmm.

18 months - wow.

ETA: since when is downloading, viewing & saving CP to CDs not "a threat to the community"??? Why aren't the children considered victims?

If he lives to get out of the mental health facility & does it again, is that not a continuing threat? If he needs to be stimulated, why was his choice to "dabble" in CP?

Can you tell I'm really stewing over what his attorney said? :mad:

My reaction to a "T". I was all set to just possibly give this guy a teensy pass and then I got to the part about the CDs, and the hundreds of sex partners, and the kids in Mexico.

Yeah, let's think about the children in Mexico. Hmmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back