IL - Magdalene Webber, 4, nearly decapitated, Bloomingdale, 3 Nov 2010 *Insanity*

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
So sorry for the heading of this thread. This is disturbing to the point I got sick.

Marci Webber slit the throat of her 4 year old child Magdalene Webber and wrote in her blood "Divine Mercy".

Basically this woman had alot going on with the Courts. It appears and was confirmed by her oldest daughter that her middle child was being raised by her father. The oldest was raised by Webber's mother. Apparently Magdalene's father was not in her life and it was the middle daughter the mom was fighting Family Court about.

There's alot more to the story. Webber slit her own wrists and was taken to the hospital. In this mug shot it appears she has wounds to her neck as well.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-Marci-Webber-Magdalene-Webber-106852043.html

This is a link to Marci Webber's Myspace. In light of this horrific murder I wouldn't link to it, but I think it's absolutely relevant.

IMO obviously this woman had alot of problems.

http://www.myspace.com/108585623

An article Marci Webber contributed about Court Reform. She makes alot of allegations in this article. Again, her oldest daughter who unfortunately found her poor baby sister murdered at her grandmother's home tells the press it was not Magdalene that her mother was fighting the courts about.

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/single_moms/70764

Religious extremist. Alot of the Myspace photographs speak about death. There's photographs of a funeral procession. Her Uncle commited suicide. She had a lawsuit against a psychologist. On her Myspace she also goes into great length about demonic posession.

I just can not even imagine. These poor kids. This poor family. Poor little Magdalene. I pray she didn't suffer.

Was the child she murdered her youngest child?

What she did was against her own thinking of life being a gift according to her myspace photos.
Apparently she thought she was "protecting" her daughter from internet sex slavery, but no information is given as to why she thought her daughter would be subject to that in the first place.

I guess it's a fine line between being passionate about a cause, to being obsessed, thus moving into a false reality.

Her two other daughters will have to work through what their mom has done.

What a sad case. She sounded like she wanted to make a positive difference, but got too focused on the negative, and then lost all sight of reality.

God bless Magdalene. Her life truly was a gift from God, and her mom surely forgot that. Just moo.

While looking at her photos, especially the ones of her youngest daughter (I pray she didn't suffer and rests in peace), I started to wonder if maybe she thinks what she did will make a difference in the family court system. Oh, I'm sure it will, but not the change she would have hoped for. I also wonder if some of her friends might have seen the signs by the comment she left about riding in another funeral procession of someone who killed themself because of the family court system? Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not blaming anyone for this, but this woman was obviously suffering from some very serious mental issues and I have to wonder why she had custody of that precious little girl. Guess I'm just spitballing 'cause this is so hard for me to grasp. The horror of this is unspeakable.

Oh how horrible! Rest in peace Baby!

I don't know what else to say.

what a dreadful and heartbreaking thing. she sounds on the myspace 100% schizophrenic with the weird religious talk and the people out to get her :( my heart breaks for the lil angel and for the living children who must be devastated.

I had to stop in the middle of the article to cry and say a prayer!

You are with God now little Magdalene... be free! You are missed here but you are safe now. RIP

The Mother states in this article:

In my case, the father of my child was given unsupervised/overnight visits with my daughter even though he was on a child abuse registry, and even though they knew he left a three children alone at night while he worked. For one year, I lived in fear every weekend he had her, and she lived under his threats, and was witness to his abuse. She frequently returned with bruises, but the system would do nothing. Throughout the holidays he wouldn't even let her call me. When she finally did call, she told me she had not eaten in 1 ½ days, and there was no food in the house.

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/single_moms/70764

While looking at her photos, especially the ones of her youngest daughter (I pray she didn't suffer and rests in peace), I started to wonder if maybe she thinks what she did will make a difference in the family court system. Oh, I'm sure it will, but not the change she would have hoped for. I also wonder if some of her friends might have seen the signs by the comment she left about riding in another funeral procession of someone who killed themself because of the family court system? Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not blaming anyone for this, but this woman was obviously suffering from some very serious mental issues and I have to wonder why she had custody of that precious little girl. Guess I'm just spitballing 'cause this is so hard for me to grasp. The horror of this is unspeakable.

JKB, I'm right there with you. I understand as well what you mean about someone or anyone seeing there was a huge problem with this woman. There's no doubt alot of people did and had no way of handling it or tried and couldn't?

While reading her Myspace I saw among her readings they leaned toward some heavy duty stuff. I'm a Catholic and I can't 100% vouch on everything and anything "Catholic", but do know a little about some of what she was reading.

Saint Faustina about knocked me out. She was just canonized a few years ago. She's known as a mystic. Her own Order claimed her as delusional and having mental illness. However they did keep her writings. That's "Saint Faustina's Diary".

Hey, I am devoted to Saint Teresa Of Avila who was also known as a great mystic. She was an intelligent woman who came from wealth. She herself had visions. The big idfference though is who is the person connecting to the writings and how do you take them? It's obvious Ms. Webber was either originally with some kind of mental illness or it came on. Couple that with her fights with the system and there's an awful mix.

Lastly little Magdalene. Her name weather on purpose or not has signifigance. Too much to go into not knowing exactly what this woman was thinking.

It's just unbelievable to me this can happen. That any person can do such a thing to a child let alone their own mother. However, she is a mother. My heart breaks for her other two daughters.

JKB, I'm right there with you. I understand as well what you mean about someone or anyone seeing there was a huge problem with this woman. There's no doubt alot of people did and had no way of handling it or tried and couldn't?

While reading her Myspace I saw among her readings they leaned toward some heavy duty stuff. I'm a Catholic and I can't 100% vouch on everything and anything "Catholic", but do know a little about some of what she was reading.

Saint Faustina about knocked me out. She was just canonized a few years ago. She's known as a mystic. Her own Order claimed her as delusional and having mental illness. However they did keep her writings. That's "Saint Faustina's Diary".

Hey, I am devoted to Saint Teresa Of Avila who was also known as a great mystic. She was an intelligent woman who came from wealth. She herself had visions. The big idfference though is who is the person connecting to the writings and how do you take them? It's obvious Ms. Webber was either originally with some kind of mental illness or it came on. Couple that with her fights with the system and there's an awful mix.

Lastly little Magdalene. Her name weather on purpose or not has signifigance. Too much to go into not knowing exactly what this woman was thinking.

It's just unbelievable to me this can happen. That any person can do such a thing to a child let alone their own mother. However, she is a mother. My heart breaks for her other two daughters.

She also lists on MySpace, among her favorite films, one about Padre Pio of Pietrelcina,
recently sainted and known for his stigmata. Lots of bloodshed there.

She also lists on MySpace, among her favorite films, one about Padre Pio of Pietrelcina,
recently sainted and known for his stigmata. Lots of bloodshed there.

;):eek:And some. Then again she had read about Our Lady Of Medjugorge. How can you murder your own child after you pray the Rosary To Our Lady? Definately this woman had serious mental health issues.

Yet then I just found this at link. She was asking for people to take photographs of their Family Court Judges because she didn't have any more time to make "cartoons" of them! Again I can't Judge a soul but you think you're that fired up why didn't she take out the Psychologist she so loathed and half the Family Court system?

Hmmmmmm, this was more like a sacrafice. Also the Psycholigist she names she has her connected to a vicious cesspool of Politicians? Bottom line there's a child murdered. Two more young ladies left to deal with this. Also this was done not in her own home, but her mom's. Can you imagine? That poor woman!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FAMILYCOURTREFORM/message/7423

Here's more information at this link. A neighbor claims she saw Marci Webber a few weeks ago packing up her car on their rural road and leaving New York State apparently. Thus her going to her mom's in suburban Illinois.

Webber owed over $3,000 in back taxes. As we saw on her Myspace she claimed to be going to law school? :waitasec: She was also an artist, and had things published in older publications of I am guessing local newspapers?:waitasec:

The neighbor said she didn't have many friends on their rural road. She was odd. So she was isolated as well. What happened between her leaving New York State and the murder of her baby?

http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2010/11/05/news/doc4cd38cd7d9cbc441333600.txt?viewmode=default

O.K. this link has the most information as to IMO what may have led to Webber leaving her home. She had filed her lawsuit against the Psychologist in 2005. That lawsuit was dismissed last month. I incorrectly thought the Psychologist worked with one of the children. It was Webber's Psychologist.

Her art was in water colors.

http://poststar.com/news/local/b3465a42-ea66-11df-85e0-001cc4c002e0.html

I dont know if this would be reassuring to our catholic posters or not, but IMO I dont think it's anything to do with her religion truly, the whole thing is screaming untreated schizophrenia to me. obviously a good catholic or christian would not do something like ..I cant even type it out yall, I'm sorry. it wasnt religion that made her do this.

Poor little Magdalene :(

I think someone like her mother is forever and always going to be impossible to understand. She's missing connections in her brain, no actions make any sense. No excuse in my book.. I hope she gets every little bit of what the law has planned for her. She thought she hated family court? Say hello to murder charges and criminal court.

The worst thing are the other 2 daughters that have to live their life trying to figure out what happened and missing their sister.

I dont know if this would be reassuring to our catholic posters or not, but IMO I dont think it's anything to do with her religion truly, the whole thing is screaming untreated schizophrenia to me. obviously a good catholic or christian would not do something like ..I cant even type it out yall, I'm sorry. it wasnt religion that made her do this.

No, absolutely not. I agree with you2goldfish. However, I think all her Religious fantactiscm (si) adds to the schizophrenia leanings.

Meanwhile investigators from Illinois traveled to her Nassau home. They removed eveidence, and interviewed people in the area.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Nassau-home-probed-805284.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back