Conan O'Brien Returns!!!

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Conan Returns In 'Second Annual First Show'

Conan O'Brien returned to late-night TV Monday night and, to nobody's surprise, the firing jokes flew fast and furious. "Welcome to my second first show. I know what you’re thinking—it’s that guy from Twitter” O’Brien told the TBS audience in his series-opening monologue. "People asked me why I named the show Conan. I did it so I'd be harder to replace," the host quipped.

http://www.newser.com/story/104899/conan-returns-in-second-annual-first-show.html

:woohoo: WELCOME BACK, CONAN! :woohoo:

I hope his writers are ready to go because I found tonight's show a little boring. I'm hoping with time we will see the hilarious late night talk show host on top of his game again. Welcome back Conan and I hope you overtake the ratings of all talk show host in your time slot.

I missed the show, sorry to hear it was a letdown.

But-- Conan Rocks...

I am tired of the other late night has beens, except for Craig Ferguson if your in the mood for that kind of off the cuff comedy.

Glad to see him back and wish him the best. He usually has great writers. Maybe I will get to one of my favorite characters again, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Welcome back Conan.

Goz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAku3NFGH8[/ame]

I think the show will improve. Because of his...recent past, haha....he kind of *had* to get those "screw NBC" and "basic cable" jokes out of the way. Looking forward to getting the real Conan back!

But-- Conan Rocks...

I am tired of the other late night has beens, except for Craig Ferguson if your in the mood for that kind of off the cuff comedy.

Glad to see him back and wish him the best. He usually has great writers. Maybe I will get to one of my favorite characters again, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Welcome back Conan.

Goz

Not all of us were let down by his first show. Loved seeing him and Jack White playing together.

Can't wait for tonight.

Not all of us were let down by his first show. Loved seeing him and Jack White playing together.

Can't wait for tonight.

WHOA!!!! Nobody told me Jack White was going to be on! How come nobody called me!!!!

(maybe I can find a rerun online....)

Shewhomustnotbenamed:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Just watched it! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But-- Conan Rocks...

Welcome back Conan.

Goz

I wonder if NBC is going to let him continue to use those characters, that he had on the late night show? He did have the masturbating bear on but he may have to change it because it belongs to NBC. Not sure how far the negotiations went.

I haven't seen the first 2 nights (been dawg tired, LOL)...but I hope his show is a great success. I'd love to see him succeed, just for the point of it all.

Tuesdays show was much better. Within no time Conan will be back and there will be no stopping him this time. I was glad to hear he took the ratings, Monday night he deserves everything good that happens to him and the show, so does Andy. Tom Hanks was a good sport allowing a bucket of water over his head. I see nothing but laughter coming to Conan's show the next few months.

I give Conan a lot of credit for handling this whole NBC fiasco in a very low-key way...he has never become nasty or bitter about it...just funnier at their expense. And the use of twitter, etc. has only magnified his popularity which I'm glad to see. He has a tremendous following now and his fans seem to be incredibly loyal. Good for Conan!

I hope Conan has great success on his new show. What NBC did to him was WRONG on so many levels. I'm not a big Conan fan, I guess I'm too old, but he deserves to be successful.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back