2010.11.11 - Adam Baker interviewed today. was anyone else?~

Do you think the questioning of AB is about...

• his possible involvement?

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • method of notifying him of possible remains?

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • to pinpointing other search locations?

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • other (explain)?

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • questioning current search locations and asking for verification on others

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • to notify and discuss his possible involvement

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • to grill him about EB's involvement?

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • all of the above?

Votes: 81 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nursebeme...

Meanwhile, Adam Baker, Zahra's father who first reported her missing in a 911 call on Oct. 9, was at the Hickory Police station Thursday afternoon for about an hour. He and his attorney met with investigators and was later allowed to leave.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050

----------------

Adam Baker has relocated to an apartment in Hudson. According to reports, he currently does not have his passport.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...remains-found-in-wednesday-s-search-for-zahra

Original thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119571"]2010.11.11 - Adam Baker interviewed today. was anyone else?~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is it possible that AB met with LE today so LE could officially confirm to AB that they had found Zahra's remains - make it a legal like notification - and get his reactions?

Comment Today, 07:25 PM

passionflower

Today, 07:29 PM

Is it possible that AB met with LE today so LE could officially confirm to AB that they had found Zahra's remains - make it a legal like notification - and get his reactions?

I am thinking the same thing....legal notifications, questions, ID clothing or something along those lines.
Left go again with lawyer.....I do not think that AB did any talking...........JMOO
and just there for 1 hour.............

ynotdivein

Today, 07:31 PM

Adam not having his passport says alot................

I figured his was one of the three passports found in the initial search of the house and vehicles... so if one's passport is being held as potentially key evidence in an ongoing homicide investigation, I can't imagine that even a call from the Australian Embassy would persuade LE to return it... :croc:

What an elegant solution to a potential flight risk! :cow:

I voted notification of Zahra...........to see how he acted.........
and OTHER.......ID something like jewelry or clothing

My bet is AB never said a word with his lawyer present and only 1 hour!

I voted poss remains, anything else would take longer than an hour, some kind of formal notification the remains were human, and likely Zahra's. I hope he is terrified of what is to come when they have verification and take the opportunity to sit down for a nice long chat. He must also be concerned about EB and her ever running mouth..

I believe in my humblest opinion that AB when called into the police station today was his last opportunity to cooperate. Now LE will wait for the lab results on evidence collected then they will arrest him.

Today, 07:35 PM

First of all, I'm shocked Adam was at the police station and actually was able to leave! Bet he was a little on the jittery side upon his arrival there! As well he should be!
With that being said, I believe he was there for LE to inform him on their latest findings, and to bring him up to date on everything before formal announcements to the public. JMO.

I personally think they questioned him on the current search locations.. notified him of the current finds.. and asked him if there was anywhere else they should look/go back and look (ie: return of searchers to Christie road today and road blocked off)

AB grieving...now there's a picture I'm just having a really hard time visualizing.

I know this looks utterly ridiculous, but I didn't know any way to retroactively add a poll to the thread aleady in existence, or to move these posts and still keep the poll post as the opening post, as moving/merging arranges posts according to time posted. (Sorry, been at this all day, and my brain no longer functions.)

But, I think I brought everything over. Do the best you can with it.

O/T

You're doing a fantastic job, Duck. All your hard work today is very much appreciated.

I picked other. Can't decide between official confirmation & one last chance to cooperate.

I think they notified him of finding human remains believed to be Zahra's AND to attempt to try to glean info on his possible involvement. I think his lawyer was present and shut that down before it could start, hence the brief time spent there.

FYI, folks!

It seems only admins can edit polls, so in future if you have a poll problem and don't want one of Ducky's MacGyveresque travesties of jerry-rigging, you can contact Kimster, JBean or , or another admin, and they'd be glad to help!

HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member