Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

From that same article above:

The paperwork says Elisa Baker, who spent Monday afternoon meeting with her attorneys, told investigators that the 10-year-old girl’s body was dismembered and different parts were spread out in different locations.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

A bond reduction after telling investigators where to find Zahra?? Are you kidding me?? How about murder charges!!

MOO

oct 22 she told her attorneys what happened and oct 23 they told DA, oct 24 they gave the piece of evidence, oct 25 acccompianed le and after she identified the site they found the pros and identified
oct 26 defendant continued to help them about the mattress creditable evidence is evidence after told le where to look and what to look for. The bond isint consistent with standards.....trying to quote what Im hearing off wcnc!!

From that same article above:

The paperwork says Elisa Baker, who spent Monday afternoon meeting with her attorneys, told investigators that the 10-year-old girl’s body was dismembered and different parts were spread out in different locations.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
EB told investigators this and her defense atty USES this in a brief to argue for bond REDUCTION? Are you kidding me? That alone should warrant even more serious charges against her. I wonder if she told who helped her dismember the body or how it was done?

Oh Elisa ..... Elesa ... you have now further implicated yourself by being so helpful in the investigation. admitting at the very least that you knew what happened to zahra's body because you were THERE when it happened. what good is a bond reduction really going to bring you? what do you want out so badly for ? you aren't going anywhere but right . back. in.

Also from http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html, bolded below by me:

"Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster
, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document."

Her attorney's gotten the message across to her---your life is on the line (DP). Wonder if a psych evaluation has begun. If he participated in Z's murder (and I believe he did), I hope she takes him down, down, down with her. And it's looking like she is.

HICKORY, N.C. -- A bond reduction request for Elisa Baker reveals new details on how she helped detectives in the Zahra Baker case.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html

I am almost speechless and what speech I have can't be printed in polite company. Just when I thought I'd heard it all I find that the absurd is only the surface of this terrible tragedy. Where will it end?

In my opinion this woman is a master at moving and at manipulation. If they let her out we'll never see her again.

To me, this just proves AB was WAY involved even more. She was telling the truth in her letters.

Hey, at least she had the guts to come forward and help LE. What did AB do? Sit there and tape posters to his car? Give me a break.

The article listed as the opening post has been updated with more info:

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night, her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

IMO They should reduce her bail for the check thing......... just when she thinks she's bonded out and about to walk out the door, arrest her for MURDER!

Despite how much I hate EB, I think I despise AB even more. I think she is telling what she knows to help herself of course but at least what she has told has lead to evidence.

I still think AB is so much involved, perhaps more than her.
This coward of a man is all but caught. The 911 call itself is horrible to hear the lack of concern in this <mod snip> voice.. AB needs just to confess.. do the right thing and confess.

A man or woman who harms a child is an evil monster, a coward, twisted sick persons who do not deserve to walk this earth.

The article listed as the opening post has been updated with more info:

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night, her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

My underline:

Wonder what that piece of evidence was and where it was located.

Seems she has been singing like the canary while locked up. Why hasn't LE acted upon some of this to charge AB? I guess AB is just denying everything and saying "she's nuts".

Boggles the mind.

My underline:

Seems she has been singing like the canary while locked up. Why hasn't LE acted upon some of this to charge AB? I guess AB is just denying everything and saying "she's nuts".

Boggles the mind.

Was probably the implement used to dismember Zahra!

To me, this just proves AB was WAY involved even more. She was telling the truth in her letters.

Hey, at least she had the guts to come forward and help LE. What did AB do? Sit there and tape posters to his car? Give me a break.

Adam has been in shock from the moment he realized Z was missing. And he still is. What could he do?

SNIPPED; BBM:

"These accusations are... I don't know know what to say," Killian told ABC News. "Mr. Baker obviously categorically denies any of this.... We just see these writings as desperate attempts of someone incarcerated to divert attention away."

Killian said Adam Baker took news of his daughter's death as "shock... just the worst nightmare."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-exclusive-elisa-baker-jailhouse-letter/story?id=12145895&page=2

I don't think EB has the capacity to tell the truth.

My underline:

Boggles the mind.

BBM

I can't even see how he can get away with that theory. She lead them to evidence, which is visible to the naked eye. There is no story telling in that.

I guess today is a good day to be mad :furious:

Not only is that perp in Ohio not telling where the missing family members are, but now the worst imaginable about what happened to Zahra was not wild speculation.

UGH! I just wanna scream!!

Does EB think she's some kind of hero now for being the one w/ the knowledge? man oh man - she is messed up. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back