GUILTY AR - Harley Davidson, 22 mos, asphyxiated, Desha, 11 Nov 2010

What a coldhearted evil thing to do. Who even thinks like that - in the refrigerator?

:rose: Harley :rose: Fly with the angels

From the KATV link in the OP:

In the Independence County Sheriff's report the mother, K, was at work at the Independence Inn while her boyfriend, Holloman was supposed to be watching the little girl. Holloman came into the mother's work and told her that something had happened to Harley and that he put her in the refrigerator.

BBM
WTF!?! Seriously?
:furious: :banghead: :furious:

Another boyfriend/sitter who murders a child. Sickening.

RIP Harley, My prayers are with her family....

I am so sick of these moms who leave their children with the boyfriend.IMO She should be charged as well.When are these moms going to realize the dangers,everyday children are dying.I am just heartbroken for Harley and all the innocents that are put in harms way by their own moms.I just hope they have the DP and that he receives it.

In this article it says Mundy said he spoke with the mother who said the child had been sick a couple weeks prior, but was better and had not been given any medicine in more than a week.

Amoxycillin is suppose to be given till its finished, you do not stop it till it is finished.Anytime my kids when little and now my grandson had Amoxycillin they give you 10 days of medicine and it states on the bottle to finish medicine.Antibiotic are suppose to be finished even if the child seems better.

I think he sexually assaulted this little girl and then snapped and killed her. There will be more to this story coming out, I think.

How awful!

Salem

Wow, his statement to the officer is very weird. And then to say he was told to spray her with hair spray with a net over her head? I wonder if he is trying to set himself up for an insanity plea??

Wow, his statement to the officer is very weird. And then to say he was told to spray her with hair spray with a net over her head? I wonder if he is trying to set himself up for an insanity plea??

I know, right? First denying he knew the baby at all, then the crazy story with the hairspray???

I, also, am very tired of hearing the stories of these women who move these men into their lives, knowing very little about them. And then trusting them enough to leave their child alone with them. Your child comes FIRST, but there are so many people who just don't see it that way.

O/T
I was a single mother after my son's father died. My son was only 2, and I dated a few men, but it was a long time before I felt comfortable enough with anyone to even let him MEET them, much less leave him with someone he hardly knew.

From May 2013:

http://couriernews.com/bookmark/22512363

A Desha man ended his first-degree murder trial by pleading guilty to killing his girlfriend’s 22-month-old daughter.

Jesse Holloman entered the plea Tuesday in Independence County Circuit Court and was sentenced to 40 years in prison for the November 2010 death of Harley Davidson...

An autopsy determined the girl died of asphyxiation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back