Two mothers: a picture is worth a thousand words

Since the June 11 press conference, what have we learned that might explain the stark difference in the behavior of Kyron's two mothers that day?

I think we have learned that Terri had already failed at least one polygraph. Will look up sources, though.

I see a mother who is completely and totally devastated at the loss of her child while I see nothing of the sort from Terri. Even more telling than this is during the press conference at approximately the 2:43 mark of the video, Terri looks up at Desiree almost as if she needs to see or be reminded of how she should be acting. Like I said in the previous thread, I've always had a strange feeling about Terri and her behavior based on this press conference. ~JMO~

5e8orm.jpg

It was just very uncomfortable for me to watch her in this press conference and I will never understand why she felt the need to drape herself all over Kaine once he finished speaking. It seemed very sexual in nature, to me and I really feel that way now knowing about the sexting with Michael Cook. ~JMO~

It was just very uncomfortable for me to watch her in this press conference and I will never understand why she felt the need to drape herself all over Kaine once he finished speaking. It seemed very sexual in nature, to me and I really feel that way now knowing about the sexting with Michael Cook. ~JMO~

For me it was awkward, out of place, out of order, didn't belong there and so on. Its like she was just placed in the situation with a role to play and flunked it horribly.

I remember how my heart broke for Desiree. She was completely crushed to me. I had honestly thought they got word that they had evidence something bad likely happened to Kyron, just not able to publicize it. Also, her stiffness when Terri tried to faux comfort her was very telling to me. She did not trust Terri nor believe her account of whatever took place that day. She wanted nothing to do with Terri, didn't want her touching her, consoling her - nada!!

missing%20oregon%20boy-460777735.grid-6x2.jpg

How does one go from this on June 11 to sexting Kaine's high school buddy two and a half weeks later?

You can almost feel that KH and TH are "strained" when you watch the video although they are trying to put a front on due to the circumstances, IMO...At one point he kind of gazes at Desiree and I'm like wow...heartbreaking...Definitely connecting more to her pain than TH's IMO...

missing%20oregon%20boy-460777735.grid-6x2.jpg

How does one go from this on June 11 to sexting Kaine's high school buddy two and a half weeks later?

Because what she was doing on 6/11 was all for show. She had to pretend she was a grieving parent. I mean, she couldn't very well stand up there thinking how relieved she was now that she had gotten rid of Kyron could she? Actions speak so much louder than words especially when you look at this entire press conference and pay close attention to her behavior. What she did 2-1/2 weeks later with MC was the "real" Terri. ~JMO~

You can almost feel that KH and TH are "strained" when you watch the video although they are trying to put a front on due to the circumstances, IMO...At one point he kind of gazes at Desiree and I'm like wow...heartbreaking...Definitely connecting more to her pain than TH's IMO...

I sensed that as well.

JMO but Terri is swaying a bit back and forth and touching every person up there. She digs her face into Desiree when Tony goes up. I think she's having a panic attack and needs to have physical contact. I don't think her touching Desiree has anything to do with being concerned over Kyron's disappearance but she can't handle being on camera and is trying to hide from the cameras.

JMO but Terri is swaying a bit back and forth and touching every person up there. She digs her face into Desiree when Tony goes up. I think she's having a panic attack and needs to have physical contact. I don't think her touching Desiree has anything to do with being concerned over Kyron's disappearance but she can't handle being on camera and is trying to hide from the cameras.

excellent, excellent point...I never thought of it that way but ITA.

IMO, almost the entire time TMH appears to have the expression of someone silently thinking, "Oh, fudge...how am I going to get out of this..." When she's draped over DY, her eyes and thoughts seem far, far away from the news conference, IMO. She really is uncomfortable. It could be anxiety or that scene is one role she's never played before, or she's suddenly physically aware of the enormity of the situation...perhaps, the situation that she caused...IMO...MOOO

didn't Desiree address her body language in this press conference? I thought I remembered her saying something along the lines of she didn't want terri touching her & she felt awkward

didn't Desiree address her body language in this press conference? I thought I remembered her saying something along the lines of she didn't want terri touching her & she felt awkward

Considering what I read Terri say during those sexts to MC, no way in hell would I want her nasty fingers or anything else touching me. :hurl:

I'm going to go back to what I thought the first time I saw the presser and I had NO IDEA that TH would be suspect.

I felt that Desiree didn't want to be near TH at all. I thought at the time that TH was trying too hard to try and make Desiree know she was sorry. At the time, I was figuring that Desiree felt TH didn't track Kyron close enough and even if she wasn't directly responsible, she was indirectly responsible. I also thought TH's body language was very strange, but couldn't put my finger on it.

That's what I thought when I watching the two of them during the presser when it was live.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back