EB jail pics comparison

simlyme

member since 04/2009
Reaction score
hdr_elisa-baker-mug.jpg EB with grey sweatshirt she was wearing when she got arrested and smirk

PicShowImg.jpgEB with grey jailhouse sweatshirt? and no smirk

Does anyone know how much time between these pictures?

...not too much time in between. the 1st --smirk--would be at the HPD, the 2nd taken as she's booked into catawba county jail.

...AB had 2 mug shots the day he was arrested as well.

Hmmm. Maybe the lose of smirk has to do with her high wearing off? Coming down must be such a drag.

My opinion only, of course.

Smart Blonde - I agree. Her eyes look really glassy in that first pic. She almost looks animated...where in the 2nd pic...she looks really subdued and reality has set in. She looks like she's about 75 years old to me... JMHO

picture.php
picture.php

Side by side comparison - she has had 30 or more years of hard living.

Just a comparison of how she looked less than two years before that.

295pppf.jpg

I'll bet that was Zahra making the bunny ears behind AB. Bless her heart. :(

Yep.... it looks like the situation between someone who was out of touch with reality and someone who has just been beyotch-slapped upside the head with a huge heaping dose of reality! MOO!!!!

That just breaks my heart that you can see Zahra doing rabbit ears behind Adam's back....I bet she really adored her Dad :(

I think the picture from two years ago she may have had teeth still. I think she has lost them. Could explain some of the weight loss.
I learned about this from reading about photo of unknown suspects and what they can tell about them from a photo even though they dont know who they are.

Information about the tooth loss face sag issue.
http://www.drdavidwinchester.com/tooth_implants.html

I think the picture from two years ago she may have had teeth still. I think she has lost them. Could explain some of the weight loss.
I learned about this from reading about photo of unknown suspects and what they can tell about them from a photo even though they dont know who they are.

Information about the tooth loss face sag issue.
http://www.drdavidwinchester.com/tooth_implants.html
Moderate to heavy use of Meth is conducive to both tooth loss and weight loss. Meth also seems to drastically speed up the physical aging process, most noticeably on the face.

My bet is the drastic change in her appearance was brought about by an addiction to methamphetamine.

Meth use also works toward explaining her strange behavior.

~The recent booking photos look like she could be the mother of the woman in the picture with AB taken less than two years ago! The difference is incredible.

Moderate to heavy use of Meth is conducive to both tooth loss and weight loss. Meth also seems to drastically speed up the physical aging process, most noticeably on the face.

My bet is the drastic change in her appearance was brought about by an addiction to methamphetamine.

Meth use also works toward explaining her strange behavior.

~The recent booking photos look like she could be the mother of the woman in the picture with AB taken less than two years ago! The difference is incredible.

Most likely it is meth. I just like to veiw things from all sides.
Meth also causes toothloss.
Is there a meth problem is australia? Adam sure doesnt look as if he was on the diet.

She does look horrible ,and I am glad. It really pleases me that she has been exposed to all her online friends as the monster she is AND looks like one.

Yes there is a meth problem in Australia, and Adam looks like a drinker to me, not a meth user.

Unfortunately I have some experience with meth users because my son is an addict. And in my opinion EB is a meth user.

She has that aged, yellow skin, black eye circles, eye bags sick look to her. My son looks the same one when he is using. I once sent him a picture of himself sober and healthy and after he was on meth a few months. He looked like the changes I see in EB.

It may also account for any rage expressed toward Zahra. My son also had paronoia and hallucinations on meth so those might have been possible in EB as well. But you can bet that they did a tox screen on her when they booked her.

When I first saw her I made the comment to my daughter that EB was a meth user. It could account for such a drastic weight loss too.

^ ITA....it would explain a lot in regards to EB. And good luck with your son, that cannot be an easy situation to be dealing with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back