Ohio: Man Lies About Killing Woman and Her Kids

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
This is really bizarre. These people are still living and now the woman is afraid he might really do it if he gets out of prison. They had met him while camping and then he followed them home and started camping next to their house, following the woman wherever she went. When she found out he was a sex offender she told him to leave and called LE.

I don't blame the woman for being freaked out.

Rest of story here:

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-murder-hoax-man-says-he-killed-woman-kids-txt,0,5735439.story

maybe he murdered some other poor family & has his victim's names mixed up ...

yikes

maybe he murdered some other poor family & has his victim's names mixed up ...

yikes

That's what this woman is wondering.

Now, they really do have a problem...if he is mentally ill, and fixated on this family, fantasizing about killing them, then if he gets out and ditches the meds, that family may well be dead.

If he isn't mentally ill, then he is enjoying this, and they are in danger just the same.

And with the way our justice system is, he will get out.

If I were her, I would change my name and move my kids before he has the opportunity to make his dreams a reality.

Now, they really do have a problem...if he is mentally ill, and fixated on this family, fantasizing about killing them, then if he gets out and ditches the meds, that family may well be dead.

If he isn't mentally ill, then he is enjoying this, and they are in danger just the same.

And with the way our justice system is, he will get out.

If I were her, I would change my name and move my kids before he has the opportunity to make his dreams a reality.

BBM

I agree with every word. Well said.

Wow, so scary. I would move far away...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member