Man stabs his lawyer in the butt, forces him to withdraw $230

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
HOBOKEN - A city man was arrested Wednesday morning after he stabbed his lawyer in the buttocks, forced him to withdraw $230 from an ATM machine and then returned to the attorney's apartment, where cops found him sitting on a sofa drinking a beer, police said.

Cops said they arrested Joseph Fallo, 33, of 13th Street, at about 7:30 a.m. and charged him with kidnapping, robbery, making terroristic threats, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.
According to police reports, Fallo first arrived at his lawyer's apartment at around 6:45 a.m.
After he was let in, Fallo wrestled the lawyer to the ground, pulled out a knife and demanded that the attorney take him to an ATM and give him money. In the scuffle, Fallo stabbed the lawyer in the left buttock, police said.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/hoboken/index.ssf?/base/news-0/109361599027860.xml

he should have gotten more. with the way attorneys charge, he had to have had a lot more in the bank than that. has to be more to this story than this. bet the guy still owed the attorney $230 for representing him! since the attorney knows how the guy pays his bills, makes the attorney fair game!

Here's a good lawyer joke someone just sent me:

>
> A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed
> > > > him for ten million bucks. This bookkeeper is deaf. It was
> > > > considered an occupational benefit, and why he got the job in
> > > > the first place, since it was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper
> > > > would not be able to hear anything he'd over have to testify
> > > > about in court.
> > > >
> > > > When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his
> > > > missing $10 million bucks, he brings along his attorney, who
> > > > knows sign language.
> > > >
> > > > The Godfather asks the bookkeeper:
> > > > "Where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?"
> > > >
> > > > The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the
> > > > 10 million dollars is hidden.
> > > >
> > > > The bookkeeper signs back:
> > > > "I don't know what you are talking about."
> > > >
> > > > The attorney tells the Godfather:
> > > > "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."
> > > >
> > > > That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to
> > > > the bookkeeper's temple, *advertiser censored* it, and says: "Ask him again!"
> > > >
> > > > The attorney signs to the underling:
> > > > "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!"
> > > >
> > > > The bookkeeper signs back:
> > > > "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind
> > > > the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"
> > > >
> > > > The Godfather asks the attorney:
> > > > "Well, what'd he say?"
> > > >
> > > > The attorney replies:
> > > > "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

Jeana (DP) said:
HEY HEY HEY now!!!!!!! Be nice. ;)

sorry for the post, but I really don't have a very high opinion of most attorneys.

mysteriew said:
sorry for the post, but I really don't have a very high opinion of most attorneys.
I felt that way ~~~ until I needed one!!

My attorney rocks!

A Hoboken man, arrested last week after he robbed and stabbed his lawyer in the buttocks, was arrested on another assault charge in Weehawken last Friday morning, shortly after he was released from the Hudson County jail in Kearny on a bail bond that should not have not been posted, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

Joseph Fallo, 33, of 13th Street in Hoboken, was taken into custody at about 6 a.m. on Friday and charged with assault under the Domestic Violence Act for attacking his ex-girlfriend, according to Weehawken police reports.

Two days earlier, on Aug. 25, Fallo was arrested in Hoboken after he stabbed his lawyer in the buttocks and then forced the attorney to withdraw $230 from an ATM machine, police reports said. Fallo then returned to the lawyer's apartment, where officers discovered him sitting on the couch drinking a beer.

He was charged with kidnapping, robbery, making terroristic threats, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and was taken to Hudson County jail, reports said.

Fallo was bailed out by AA Bail Bonds of Trenton for $60,000 on Thursday- the same day bail was set, officials said.

But according to the prosecutor, Fallo was not supposed to be bailed out following the stabbing arrest because he had violated his the terms of his probation from a previous aggravated assault conviction.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?/base/news-0/109402982413231.xml

Now this guy really has an attitude problem!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back