Hank Sr. is out of jail?!

suspicious1

Reaction score
Thanks to Christee! Good eye!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=762065&IMG=59885

Per Vinelink:

Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
CROSLIN, HANK T 08/02/1986 24 In Custody Franklin C.I. Florida Department of Corrections
CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/03/1968 42 Out of Custody General release PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL
CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/03/1968 42 Community Supervision Under Supervision Florida Department of Corrections

Offender Name: HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
Offender ID: 508551 Date of Birth: 08/03/1968 Age: 42 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/24/2010 Reason: General release

Our Scanner Peeps found out that Hank Sr. was released from jail...does anyone think that it's odd that Hank Sr has been let out? I thought he was due back in court in Feb.? I would like to know everyone's thought on this...Mods if this is inappropriate please remove.

I wonder if Hank Sr. had any useful information to help Haleigh's investigation?

Good thread suspicious. I'll be back after we eat....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! xoxoxo

Good thread suspicious. I'll be back after we eat....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! xoxoxo

I wonder what kind of trouble he's going to get into now!! I don't think he nor Lisa can stay very far away from drugs. It has been their whole life and they are not getting any real help.

dayum - I forgot he was in jail. I doubt he'll be out long, just based on past behaviour.

MOO

Mel

Just based on the reported years and years of drug problems it might have been better for Lisa to be alone awhile longer. She definitely looked better when last seen in the media.

I don't understand why Hank out at all!!! He has no bond?

Sorry to be behind but can someone fill me in on why he was in and when he was booked...Thanks, and Happy Turkey Day.

I really don't understand the legal talk.........OHIO? Impeachment????

Hi Passionflower, What I believe that means is the proscutor held back information that would help the defense's claim that he was not guilty of the offense. I noticed that the state attorney is for the state of Ohio? Anyway it looks as though the case has been thrown out. I know someone else here can better explain this I need to back and read more because I just scanned most of it. I hope that helps:cat: PS Happy Thanksgiving!

What does the Brady rule have to do with HC, Sr's case? And how is this motion connected to him?

ETA: I looked at HC's docket, and on August, 16, 2010, his attorney did file a Motion for Disclosure of Impeaching Information and Evidence Favorable to Defendant. This is known as the Brady rule and is pretty standard in criminal cases. I'm curious, though, where you got the document in the link since it's a pleading in an Ohio case and shows no relation to HC, Sr.

On October 10, 2010, the state filed its Discovery Exhibit and a Demand for Reciprocal Disclosure. Again, a pretty standard part of the discovery process. It's the way the prosecution and defense exchange information. If the defense has reason to believe that the prosecution holds evidence that could exculpate, or clear, the defendant, under the Brady rule the prosecution must share that information with the defense if requested to do so. Likewise, the defense must cooperate with a request by the prosecution to share its evidence.

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that this plays into HC, Sr's release. Are you suggesting that the state turned over evidence that cleared HC, Sr? It's possible. But do you know that to be a fact, or are you speculating? I'm not trying to give you a hard time, Uvamerica, but it's important to distinguish fact from opinion.

Sorry to be behind but can someone fill me in on why he was in and when he was booked...Thanks, and Happy Turkey Day.
On July 27, 2010, he was charged with purchase of cocaine. A hearing was scheduled for November 22nd, after which he was released. As far as I know, the reason for his release has not been made public.

Wouldn't it be great if Misty made some kind of secret deal giving important information about Haleigh, if they would release her dad? I know that's more that a long shot, just hoping she talks.

Hasn't there been some problem with keeping a public defender working for Hank? Not sure what all the reasons would be but may it was considered that he had been in long enough for the offense. He could go back in after his trial, but for now maybe the county wants to save some $$$ by letting him out. It is odd, though, that he was let out without a bond; you would think they would at least go through procedure in some way. But, maybe they did, and docket is not reflecting it...it's the norm for Putnam County, IMO.

Wouldn't it be great if Misty made some kind of secret deal giving important information about Haleigh, if they would release her dad? I know that's more that a long shot, just hoping she talks.

Nonni Brenda, you must be a very kind person to believe Misty would give up important information about Haleigh if the LE would release her dad. Not to be snarky here but I feel the only person Misty would give up info for is herself. Just sayin'

Nonni Brenda, you must be a very kind person to believe Misty would give up important information about Haleigh if the LE would release her dad. Not to be snarky here but I feel the only person Misty would give up info for is herself. Just sayin'

Hi 4, I know you're probably right. Just can't help but hope.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back