GUILTY MN - Gregg Larsen for child *advertiser censored*, St Paul, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
SHAME on Mr. Larsen!! He besmirched the good work of so many dedicated teachers and foster/adoptive parents. It was heinous alright. Why oh why, couldn't he come to that conclusion BEFORE he was caught???? Oh, he was drunk. I see. I'd certainly like to hear more from the elder son concerning his complaint. No record at all?

http://www.twincities.com/ci_16697946?source=most_viewed

'What I did was heinous,' Larsen says of actions in child *advertiser censored* case
Child *advertiser censored* brings 25-year sentence

"After hearing from the elder of his two adopted sons, whom he photographed nude, and from the father of a child he allegedly took nude photos of, Gregg Larsen admitted he was bad.

"What I did was heinous," the former foster parent and St. Paul [MN] teacher told U.S. District Judge Joan Ericksen at his sentencing Tuesday. He said his son and the father were "absolutely and unconditionally correct."

"It was insanity...."

and

"....Larsen "repeatedly victimized" 16 boys who were either his children or friends of his children. Some victims were students photographed by the hidden bathroom camera...."

More at link

Money for therapy is a wonderful thing but sadly, there's not enough money in the world to heal this crime...

My heart is with the victims of this horrid monster.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews...aul-teacher-must-pay-damages-child?source=rss

Former St. Paul teacher must pay former foster son damages for child *advertiser censored*
March 16, 2012

"A federal judge has ordered former St. Paul teacher Gregg Alan Larsen to pay $240,000 to a man who was once his foster son for using him in the production of child *advertiser censored*. PL, a foster child who was 11 when Larsen adopted him, won the judgment on Wednesday, March 14. It was only the second time a plaintiff has successfully used the federal "Masha's Law" to obtain restitution for a victim of child *advertiser censored*...."

More at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back