Satiated

Toth

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are a variety of theories about this case, some of them so absurd as to be humorus.

I don't think we need deal with the really far out stuff such as Patsy killed JonBenet when she suddenly realized JonBenet was going to grow up to be too short for the Miss America Pageant.

I don't think we deal with the 'kiled for the insurance money' since there was no insurance policy and the Ramseys have spent a small fortune on lawyers and investigators.

But for those of you who think this was a murder by a pedophile, what about saitey?

Has he not killed since?
Has he killed in a different manner?
Why was there 'minimal' sexual activity compared to what is often done to such vicitms both before and after death?
If the garotte was fashioned so as to prolong the death, did this particular crime fully satisfy his blood lust?

Yes, I find it very odd that out killer has not killed again. Not once in almost 8 years.

Nor is his DNA on file in Codis. So he never committed an unsolved crime, nor was he ever charged for one. That is, if we believe Lou Smit when he has it that the killer's DNA was under her nails, and that she was a "pedophile's dream."

OMG, Twi, I hear one too--and it has ASIA OR BUST painted on the sides!

Run, Sum Yung Gai! Quit your job at the underpants factory and run for your life!

What does anyone know about the gardener/landscaper? I was rereading thru PMPT last night and my memory was jogged about the statement that he had no one to confirm his alibi after 12:30 Christmas night. Is it safe to conclude that he has been cleared due to his blood and hair samples? He certainly could have had access and knowledge of when the R's were not at home. I am not trying to accuse him...just wondering.

After seeing the house for myself last weekend, I am convinced that it was someone who definitely knew the property and not a random street person or pedophile who went in out of the rain and read up on the family while hanging out in an empty house.

I too think there was atleast some minimal research done on the family before he entered the home, even if it was only a casual reading of the recent newspaper article though if the red-lined article from the Boulder business publication was marked by the intruder then there would have had to have been far more extensive research into the family prior to the crime.

The intruder would also know every nuance of Patsy's handwriting in order to mimic it in the ransom note.

Toth, have you viewed the documents showing Patsy's exemplars next to the handwriting in the ransom note? My guess is that you haven't, and that you don't want to.

Sorry, Toth, but I think that one theory that can be discarded is the theory of a person torturing and murdering JB "for fun" and writing an epic ransom note just to torment the parents.

The condition of JB's body: wrapped carefully, her favorite nightgown nearby, laid as if to sleep. This is NOT the modus operandi of someone who is torturing the girl for fun or in order to torment her parents.

We've seen plenty of murder victims posed obscenely in order to shock and disturb the person who finds them. If a person is so sadistic as to torture a little girl for "fun" or to torment her parents, why take such gentle care of her body after she is dead? Where's the "fun" in that?

Originally posted by Sabrina
Yes, I find it very odd that out killer has not killed again. Not once in almost 8 years.

Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldberg's killer has not killed again either :rolleyes:

Cass...

Originally posted by Ivy
The intruder would also know every nuance of Patsy's handwriting in order to mimic it in the ransom note.
That is extremely important information!! Since one person at Access Graphics had writing that was even more similar to the Ransom Note than Patsy's writing, do you think the intruder also knew every nuace of his handwriting. ?

That is total bs, Toth...nothing but Ramsey Team spin. Patsy's and only Patsy's handwriting matches the writing in the note.

My guess was right. You haven't seen Patsy' exemplars, have you? And you have no intention of looking at them, do you?

Originally posted by Ivy
Patsy's and only Patsy's handwriting matches the writing in the note.
Wow. I didn't know that. Do you think those who testified to the contrary while under oath will be indicted for perjury?

Let me guess Toth...the killer is the secretary who told John that he would have to pay for his kids trip to Disneyworld.

Toth, who testified under oath that the writing in the note wasn't Patsy's but someone else's--a person's at AG? You gotta be kidding. Think about it. How could anyone testify under oath to such a thing unless they themselves saw the not-Patsy person pen the note and leave it on the stairs? Funny, Toth.

I'll ask again: You haven't taken a look at Patsy's exemplars, have you?

Edited to add: Pray tell...in what courtroom scenario did this person supposedly testify? Was it to the grand jury? If so, how did you hear about it?

No deposition. It was that others were closer to the note than Patsy. It was not that those others necessarily wrote the note.

... who testified under oath that the writing in the note wasn't Patsy's but someone else's ...?

Four experts were hired by the Boulder police
- Chet Ubowski of the CBI
- Leonard Speckin, a private forensic document examiner
- Edwin Alford, a private forensic document examiner
- Richard Dusick of the U.S. Secret Service

and two were hired by the Ramseys.
- Lloyd Cunningham, a private forensic document examiner
- Howard Rile

None of the six consulted experts identified Patsy Ramsey as the author of the Ransom Note. Rather, the experts' consensus was that she "probably did not" write the Ransom Note. The experts described the chance of Patsy Ramsey being the author of the Ransom Note as "very low."

The two experts hired by the Ramseys both assert that this evidence strongly suggests that Patsy Ramsey did not write the Note. Conclusions were based on the "numerous significant dissimilarities" between the individual characteristcs of Patsy's handprinting and of that used in the Ransom Note.

In addition to Patsy Ramsey, there were other individuals "under suspicion" who had their handwriting analyzed and who were not eliminated as the possible author of the Ransom Note. Lloyd Cunningham could not eliminate Chris Wolf himself as the author. Wolf's own girlfriend testified that she was "struck by how the handwriting in the note resembled his own handwriting" and believes that he is the note's author.

... who testified under oath that the writing in the note wasn't Patsy's but someone else's ...?

Boulder Police Department and Boulder Countyu DA's Office consulted experts who examined original exemplars and the original Ransom Note said:

Chet Ubowski (CBI) concluded that the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Patsy Ramsey wrote the note.

Leonard Specking (private QDE) concluded that differences between the writing of Patsy Ramsey's handwriting and the author of the Ransom Note prevented him from identifying Patsy as the author of the Ransom Note.

Edwin Alford (private QDE) stated the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note.

Richard Dusick (U.S. Secret Service concluded that there was "no evidence to indicate Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing in the Ransom Note."

Experts hired by the Ramseys (who also examined the original Ransom Note and the original exemplars from Patsy Ramsey) said:

Lloyd Cunningham (private QDE) hired by the defendants concluded there were no significant similar individual characteristics shared by the handwriting of Patsy Ramsey and the author of the Ransom Note, but there were many siginificant differences between the handwritings.

Howard Rile concluded that Patsy Ramsey was between "probably not" and "elimination" on a scale of whether she wrote the Ransom Note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back