2010.11.29 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumbunny

Reaction score
Looks like it will be a very interesting day in court for ICA.

Links to live hearing to follow as they become available

Looks like it will be a very interesting day in court for ICA.

Links to live hearing to follow as they become available

I was already excited by Saturday on the Defense Motion thread, and loaded it with icons, so I'm here and ready for this hearing. Bring It On!

I want to see some fireworks...I want to see JB put squarely in his place...I want all of this nonsense to be brought to a screeching halt. I really want to see the focus shift from the ICA to Caylee, where it belongs....yes indeed, bring it on!

Can somebody please give a summary of what today's hearing will be about? I haven't been able to keep up in the last few weeks, and I bet there are a few other out there in the same boat.

Can somebody please give a summary of what today's hearing will be about? I haven't been able to keep up in the last few weeks, and I bet there are a few other out there in the same boat.

I'll give it a try... :sunshine:

Yes, I asked this on the Defense Motion thread...will the motion to keep discovery sealed be heard today or just the Prosecutions Motion for financial disclosure?

Casey Anthony To Attend Hearing Today
Watch Hearing Live On WESH.com
POSTED: 5:49 am EST November 29, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am EST November 29, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is expected to attend a status hearing Monday at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando.

Judge Belvin Perry will hear a new motion filed by prosecutors asking that defense experts be required to disclose their financial arrangements with Anthony's defense team.

The defense team wants to hire an expert who specializes in bones and fossilized remains

http://www.wesh.com/r/25944758/detail.html

WDBO Local News

Anthony defense team on a spending spree?

Is Casey Anthony's Defense team on a spending spree on the dime of Orange County Taxpayers ?
Prosecutors think so. They'll ask for detailed financial information at a hearing scheduled for 1 p.m. eastern Monday at the Orange County Courthouse in Downtown Orlando.Prosecutors say Orange County taxpayers are footing the bill for frivolous line items.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/11/anthony-defense-team-on-a-spen.html

A quick Thank You to those of you who always do such an incredible job in providing links to live feeds, updates, info, etc., etc.! :)

You are appreciated!

Cheny sounds discouraged with everything...he is almost 70 years old and thought that he would have gotten out of it a long time ago.

Baez just said they have done 116 depositions.

I wonder if JB & CM know we can hear every word they say hehe?

TruTV just metioned that they will be televising the hearing today.

Cheny watched "My Cousin Vinnie" again and "The Verdict" to prep for today!

Baez talking about hours "Your hours are...495.20...Cheny though October:

Are all present and accounted for? Ready for Roll Call? Yup - looks like we're all here!
:bananajump: :xena_banana: :Banane34: :Banane45::purplebananna: :Banane43: :Banane30: :Banane29: :Banane57:

And Refreshments? Yup!
:smiliecup: :drink: :coffeecup: :toast:

HHJP? :gavel: - Yup!

The Defense? :boohoo: - Here!

The SA? :laugh: here also.

WSers? :balloons: - wow a crowd!

Okay - Let's Rock! ( And A Roll for Judge Strickland)

Fennelli has just walked in...she didn't answer the phone...

Baez says that he (Judge) is just going to here the states motion to compel...learned through email communications.

Here & present, though my mind is focused on JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member