MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3boys.jpg

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the three missing boys, or information leading to the location of Joann Taylor or is asked to contact the Morenci Police Department at 517-458-7104 or the Lenawee County Central Dispatch at 517-263-0524.

Media Links

Thread #1

"Is the time frame 4PM - 7PM Thursday? Or is it 4PM Thursday to 7AM Friday?"

Sherbet, I believe it is 4am-7am Friday.

Thanks Imamaze for the OT. An hour ago at 8am on FOX News they showed a Presser set-up for the case, said it would be held momentarily and then nada, it never happened.

I'm just wondering if there is any news except what the newscaster said, that they are still searching and the father's story is not matching up and they have still learned nothing about this Joanne Taylor.

Thinking of these innocent little guys and I hope they are all OK.

xox

Regarding OnStar on the vehicle..

OnStar is only available on GM models. Dodge isn't made by GM, therefore, his van didn't have OnStar.

HOWEVER, if he had a GPS system, some of those can track you whereabouts. Also, if he had a cell phone with a built in tracker (like an iPhone, for example) that could track it as well.

Maybe the father has given something up overnight.

It does seem as if LE is now searching for the bodies of the boys. :(

Haley Simpkins, 23, who said she is a friend of Tanya Skelton's older daughters from a previous marriage, said she was told law enforcement officials spent the night speaking to John Skelton, who is being treated at a mental health facility.

According to a white board at the Morenci Fire Department, the search areas of focus include a gravel pit.

Read more: Chief: Boys' dad lied about relationship with woman | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...d-about-relationship-with-woman#ixzz16h1nkIGP

The updated search areas have been listed as the following cities: Kunkle, Holiday City, and West Unity, all in Ohio. It looks like they are roughly looking at the area surrounding the turnpike between the on/off at Holiday City, and the next one, which is a ways past West Unity.

Chief: Boys' dad lied about relationship with woman

“We can confirm that there’s no established relationship between he and the person he described as Joann Taylor,” Weeks said.

The chief today asked the public’s help to see if any of them saw a minivan from 2:30 p.m. Thursday to 1:30 p.m. Friday, but specifically from 4 a.m. to 7 am. Friday. He said authorities have information that the vehicle was not at home during some of that time and believe the boys were in the car that morning or the evening before.

The blue 2000 Dodge Caravan was towed from Skelton’s home and has a license place of 9JQ H93.

Read more: Chief: Boys' dad lied about relationship with woman | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...d-about-relationship-with-woman#ixzz16h3957M0

The updated search areas have been listed as the following cities: Kunkle, Holiday City, and West Unity, all in Ohio. It looks like they are roughly looking at the area surrounding the turnpike between the on/off at Holiday City, and the next one, which is a ways past West Unity.

They also mentioned searching a gravel pit. xox

Because LE is now saying there is evidence placing him on the turnpike, I'm almost certain LE has some sort of GPS tracking system they are accessing.

Kaylynn, more likely I think that his vehicle was caught on the turnpike toll cams.

Has LE said publicly that they are focusing on a gravel pit or is this heresay? Nearest gravel pit to these areas seems to be St. Joe's Sand and Gravel just west of Holiday City turnpike entrance, in Montpelier.

Tip Line and Locations that LE suspects the van may have been in, please call if you seen the van (or think you seen the van):

5218542914_a90d5fa959.jpg

Photo By: Kaylynn Couture from Thread #1

MyFoxDetroit is reporting live now that there is a blue Dodge minivan that LE believes the father was in possession of Thursday/Friday.

LE is looking for anyone with information on that car, remembers seeing it heading towards the turnpike between Thursday night and Friday morning.

(That license plate reads 9J0H93 for anyone who can't read it..I know the picture is small, sorry).

Police believe that van, perhaps driven by John Skelton and carrying these three boys ages 5, 7 and 9, may have been in Morenci or possibly in Ohio near Kunkle, West Unity and Holiday City. Investigators want to keep that nearly 24-hour time frame open, but did narrow it down to the hours of 4-7 a.m. Friday.

We have ... aircraft coming in again today to search the areas I just mentioned. That area in Williams County and up towards here to Morenci. We will also continue with the agents that we have, and the officers and deputies following up on all the leads that come in," Weeks said.

Investigators urge anyone with any information to call this tip line 517- 458-7104

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/state&id=7814581

Kaylynn, more likely I think that his vehicle was caught on the turnpike toll cams.

Has LE said publicly that they are focusing on a gravel pit or is this heresay? Nearest gravel pit to these areas seems to be St. Joe's Sand and Gravel just west of Holiday City turnpike entrance, in Montpelier.

Thanks Irish_Eyes. I didn't think of that.

LE hasn't publically said that, but one of the searchers (I think it was) reported seeing it on the "white board" at the search center.

I just saw the local news here - btw- you guys seem to be following the local FOX news station in Toledo...I would recommend you follow channel 13(13abc.com) or 11(WTOL.com) instead. Fox is not a very good source IMO. I personally use 13abc for the best news coverage.
Anyway, they are also looking in Pioneer, Ohio and searching a campground there including ponds in Williams County.

"Police believe they have a location and vehicle" is a quote from the noon breaking news report btw. "Police believe the vehicle was in WIlliams County THursday night into Friday Morning" "this vehicle seems to be the missing piece"...

Im going to get a link up for this news video.

Volunteer searchers are being kept away? Only Firefighters and Police are searching the new area right now?

Sounds like he’s talking. Not looking good.

Volunteer searchers are being kept away? Only Firefighters and Police are searching the new area right now?

Sounds like he’s talking. Not looking good.

I thought volunteers were being encouraged to go help and search. Does anyone know when LE said they can't now? Was it after this mornings presser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82