Possible Involvement of White Pickup in Cover-up

agathawannabe

Reaction score
I think we might be limiting ourselves if we assume the Tahoe was the only vehicle the mattress could have been hauled in. What if EB still had access to this pickup? => [ Link: 1994 Ford Pickup ] If it still belongs to the family member it was registered to in 2009, could she have borrowed it? She had driven it in late summer 2009, after all (per citation screenshot at aforementioned link).

ETA: Props to Sherbie for going to the courthouse to pick up the citations in those screenshots! :)

Bringing my post over from the 'Ransom Note' thread.

Also, Check out Google Maps Street View for the address listed on EB's 2009 citation (link in my quoted post above). Screenshot attached.

I believe we have a white 1994 Ford 150 Pickup sitting in front of the house (which happens to be where EB's father lives/lived; above-referenced 8/1/2009 citation in the time period EB/AB lived with father). Right? Wrong?

Thoughts on possible involvement of this vehicle?

Please be careful not to tie family members in as suspects - only to discuss any possible role of the vehicle.

Attachments

• WhitePickup_GoogleMapsStreetView.jpg
    WhitePickup_GoogleMapsStreetView.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 31
Somewhere, I don't recall where, I saw a tv interview with EB's Dad. He seemed like he was a pretty regular guy, he said he didn't have much contact with her. The one thing he said that stuck in my mind was that 'if those kids did this, then they have to pay' [not verbatim]. Does anyone have that video, it's from several weeks ago. TIA

IMHO

Somewhere, I don't recall where, I saw a tv interview with EB's Dad. He seemed like he was a pretty regular guy, he said he didn't have much contact with her. The one thing he said that stuck in my mind was that 'if those kids did this, then they have to pay' [not verbatim]. Does anyone have that video, it's from several weeks ago. TIA

If my post implies any involvement on the part of EB's father - that is not what I meant whatsoever. Please tell me how to clarify it.

All I'm pointing out here is that EB likely had access to this particular TRUCK - and seeking discussion on whether the truck itself could have been used for matress disposal or other elements of cover-up.

If my post implies any involvement on the part of EB's father - that is not what I meant whatsoever. Please tell me how to clarify it.

All I'm pointing out here is that EB likely had access to this particular TRUCK - and seeking discussion on whether the truck itself could have been used for matress disposal or other elements of cover-up.

Hi, I didn't read it that way at all. I just didn't think he would loan her the truck. IMHO

He just seems like a regular guy, not weird like EB. I have family near that part of NC and I could see EB's Dad sitting in my uncle's backyard at a BBQ, sitting and drinking a beer and hanging out. He just seemed like a good ol boy. :) [like my uncles are and my Dad was when he was alive]

agathawannabe is absolutely correct. I don't want to see anyone combing this town for truck registration papers, etc, etc.

(Just a preemptive warning!)

Hi, I didn't read it that way at all. I just didn't think he would loan her the truck. IMHO

He just seems like a regular guy, not weird like EB. I have family near that part of NC and I could see EB's Dad sitting in my uncle's backyard at a BBQ, sitting and drinking a beer and hanging out. He just seemed like a good ol boy. :) [like my uncles are and my Dad was when he was alive]

Oh, ok.. gotcha. No disagreement here with your assessment of the guy.

I should probably point out though.. that EB's father is/was not the registered owner of the truck. (Initials of the owner on the truck's registration are "BC".) The truck just appears, on Google Maps, to have been parked in front of EB's father's house. And when EB got a traffic citation in the truck (link in my OP) the address she apparently gave for the citation was her father's.

I didn't really emphasize the importance of visiting this link http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/awws_photos/zbcase/1994 Ford Pickup/ and analyzing what's in the screenshots there to make sense of my post. Note, when looking at the screenshots, the 1990 Camry on the search warrant is also registered to someone initials "BC" - yet it was at the Bakers' residence when the search warrant was served.

It also helps to be familiar with EB's criminal history (links available on the Criminal History & Aliases thread). It appears it was routine for this family to share/swap license plates and vehicles around. EB's drivers license was revoked long ago (for reasons I haven't yet determined) - but that would likely make it difficult/impossible for her to get insurance and register her own vehicle.

Hope this helps :) Thanks for joining the discussion Jacie! I was just nervous I may have started a thread down the wrong track by making my post vague or unclear. Appreciate your contribution. :)

EB and AB seem to be the type of people who would not wait for someone to "loan" them anything. They seem to be able just to go take things and have no regard for the law. Not saying they did...just speculation of course.

This could have been the perfect vehicle to transport a mattress.

JMO....but the truck on google maps looks more like a smaller truck to me. Instead of an F-150, it looks more like a Ranger.

I should probably point out though.. that EB's father is/was not the registered owner of the truck. (Initials of the owner on the truck's registration are "BC".) The truck just appears, on Google Maps, to have been parked in front of EB's father's house. And when EB got a traffic citation in the truck (link in my OP) the address she apparently gave for the citation was her father's.

I didn't really emphasize the importance of visiting this link http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/awws_photos/zbcase/1994 Ford Pickup/ and analyzing what's in the screenshots there to make sense of my post. Note, when looking at the screenshots, the 1990 Camry on the search warrant is also registered to someone initials "BC" - yet it was at the Bakers' residence when the search warrant was served.

It also helps to be familiar with EB's criminal history (links available on the Criminal History & Aliases thread). It appears it was routine for this family to share/swap license plates and vehicles around. EB's drivers license was revoked long ago (for reasons I haven't yet determined) - but that would likely make it difficult/impossible for her to get insurance and register her own vehicle.

Hope this helps :) Thanks for joining the discussion Jacie! I was just nervous I may have started a thread down the wrong track by making my post vague or unclear. Appreciate your contribution. :)

I'm back, we had 24" of snow last night and today so just walking the dogs requires 1/2 hour of getting dressed to go outside. :D

I sent you a PM.

I looked at the screenshots. Ticket time frame was a year ago but if BC is who I'm thinking it is and the Camry was at the house on 21st then that blows the theory of that person 'being afraid of EB'.

So much drama with this family. IMHO

I would be more intrigued if EB's father had not stated that he has not seen Z or his daughter or had contact in a while because they'd had a falling out.

Now I am interested in nailing down when is the last time period Mr F. says he was in contact.

Thank goodness, something to do!

ETA off to search out a link.

JMO....but the truck on google maps looks more like a smaller truck to me. Instead of an F-150, it looks more like a Ranger.

I agree. Doesn't look like an F-150 to me. We own a front wheel drive F-150...it's slightly smaller than the 4 wheel drive F-150, but it's still a big truck.

IMHO

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=101210nowHomicideElisasFatherSchool001.mp4

MF part begins @ 0:48.

..he hasn't seen Z in a year, wasn't even aware that they had moved to hickory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back