Mars Needs LAWYERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, not really Mars, but I thought that title might get some attention, anyway.

This forum, Zahra's forum, needs law experts - lawyers, judges, magistrates, paralegals, etc - verified law professionals.

Our verified lawyers thread is piling up with unanswered questions, and I don't think we have many verified professionals still routinely visiting this forum.

So, I wanted to send out a plea, not only to already verified lawyers to visit, but also for any posters who regularly visit Zahra's forum to ask them to become verified if they are in the legal fields.

It is not that easy to land into a thread asking legal questions about a case you don't actually follow - the use of initials and such, in itself, makes the task rather tedious and time consuming.

Therefore, I would urge any lawyers who already follow this case to become verified so they can assist us in these threads.

(Newbies are welcome, as long as they are willing to verify, so any of you lurkers or guests, do sign up and let us know you're out there!)

For more information on the verification process, please see the link below, or contact any mod.

Thank you!

Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Our particular needs include people who are familiar with child & family law, immigration law, and criminal law. Anyone with experience in Australian and/or North Carolina statutes are a bonus.

But we are in no position to be picky, so any verifiable professional who can help us navigate these issues would be welcomed and appreciated.

Please note:

Once you are verified, your assistance is completely voluntary - you can answer questions as you want, and there is no specific time commitment you must make.

But, the more helpers we have, the less work there is for each of them.

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession or if you would like to be verified as a local/know the case players then please do the following:

Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com

In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call

In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.
Thank you.

A note about verification:

Your information will be kept in the strictest confidence, and only Tricia (the owner of WS) and/or a senior staff member will deal with your real identity. Everyone who is given the authority to do final verifications have criminal background checks and are sworn to confidentiality.

We understand that your anonymity and safety are important to you, and we do not trifle with those concerns. Your privacy is important to us, as well. We believe your ability to use WS freely should never be compromised just because you are wanting to help us.

The process is fairly simple - an email, a phone conversation, I think maybe a fax or two... Nothing painful or strenuous.

I am in no way connected with the verification process, but I am able to direct you, so do contact me or any mod if you have any further questions or concerns.

Bumping this in hopes that tonight's increased activity will bring us a lawyer.

THANK YOU! to RLynne, our newest verified lawyer.

However, we would still welcome others, so please contact us if you would like to help, as well!

Our WS Law Experts to Date:

Lawyers
AZLawyer
Cybersleuth58
Gitana1
Hell's Belle
Katprint
Miracleshappen
Nancy Botwin
Rhornsby
RLynne
Themis