MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

3boys.jpg

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the three missing boys, or information leading to the location of Joann Taylor or is asked to contact the Morenci Police Department at 517-458-7104 or the Lenawee County Central Dispatch at 517-263-0524.

media links

thanks for opening new thread before the presser, Cubby.

LIVE AT 3PM: News conference scheduled to announce recent developments in case of missing boys. Watch @ WXYZ Detroit http://bit.ly/ghQdP8

(thanks darlingal)

Bumping to say bless these 3 little boys and may they be found soon.

Hugs,

Mel

At the 11am presser they said they would hold a presser daily at 11am unless there were new, major developments. :(

At the 11am presser they said they would hold a presser daily at 11am unless there were new, major developments. :(

Yup, it was called at the last minute too. I don't expect good news. :(

for those of us without audio can someone please fill us in on the presser.

tia

Yup, it was called at the last minute too. I don't expect good news. :(

Oh boy, maybe they got the father to break. I hope HLN covers it, as my internet connection is so slow when it comes to live feeds. Though I know everyone will keep us posted.

Sending out prayers right now --

Mel

Father released from mental health facility; immediately taken into custody.

Holiday City body recovery?

"No confirmation of that at this time."

3pm press conference planned regarding 3 missing boys from Morenci, MI. Watch live on ClickonDetroit. http://bit.ly/5BUpsi

John arrested and will be arraigned. No information on the boys.

Detective fears the worst.

Rumors bodies were found in HOLIDAY CITY. He can't confirm this information yet.

(anyone know where Holiday City is)? This is supposed information found on a FB page.

No additional information - thank you very much.

:(

Mel

Wonder what Facebook page he was talking about?

Charges:

3 counts of parental kidnapping. If the Holiday City tip is true, the detective will be back.

For those who pray, now is a good time to do so.

Mel

Dad's been released from mental health facility. He's was arrested immediately by Lucas Co., OH police. He was charged with three counts of parental kidnapping. He will be extradited to MI.

Indication from the media that bodies have been found in Holiday City, posted on social media. They don't have any confirmation yet. A reporter on scene at ABC local has been following searchers all day and there has been no indications that anything has been found.

I didn't think he'd be in the hospital long.... I don't buy the he was suicidal story. I think that was a plan for his defense.

jmo

Now I hope they get him to break and tell where he left those precious children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123