Forensic Astrology - 3 SKELTON BROTHERS MISSING - Last Seen 11/25/10 Morenci MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120840"]MI MI-AMBER ALERT: 3 brothers, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010-Father gave them to woman met online - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.freep.com/article/20101128/NEWS06/11280583/1319

http://www.freep.com/article/20101128/NEWS06/11280583/1118/RSS

Asteroid Astrea in the 1st, is the Witness (neighbor) for the Last Seen or when she last saw the boys.
Hence, it’s a radical chart in this it fits well….the event.
The Boys are the 5th house cusp Ruler, in this case the Moon found in the
4th house , the neighbor saw them near their home or the 4th .

The Moon is also quincunx to Mercury, square to Saturn (a malefic) and quincunx to Neptune. The Moon is also quincunx to Chiron Were they drugged or just lied to? This I’m not yet clear on.

But the Moon is at the Apex of a Yod, connecting Neptune and Mars and with the planet Jupiter as ruler of the 9th where Mars and Mercury reside, found in the 12th may have taken them for a longer ride, out of state and somewhere dumped them (12th house Jupiter conj. Uranus)
Hades conjuncts the I/C (home) cusp, rx conjunct Kronos in the 4th.
Kronos is the father……taking charge, the ultimate in authority.

The cusp of the 7th, is ruled by Venus found in the 7th, the marriage house, and we know the marriage was broken up….and the father wanted desperately to reunite. Saturn in the 7th, is exalted in Libra, and I’d also assign to father as traditional ruler for a father - which also conjuncts Zeus & Moira.

Seeing the Part of Fortune termed misfortune when in Scorpio, the 8th or the 12th house, or in Pisces…..we see POF in Scorpio in the degree for murder, i.e. the 25th degree.

The Nodes, also indicators of fate, are the same degree as the MC & I/C
NN conjunct Pluto and square to the ASC.

I don’t think it looks good for the children based on this chart, but I’ll need to look also at their natal charts.

Note: in the 6th House (not shown) is both an intercepted Hopi & Juno, while Juno is 20 degrees Virgo and Hopi conj. at 18 Degrees.
It makes an opposition to Jupiter in the 12th , and a square to both Mercury & Mars, (it’s only aspects)
Appears to be saying, decisions and actions based on revenge towards the wife, as the Sun rules this house 6 with Leo on the cusp.

3missingboyssamefamilyd.gif

Leomoon, in the father's FB front page published by the news, there's a Sagittarius daily post. Of course he could have subscribed to that for someone he knows who's Sag.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbc...NEWS16&ArtNo=112809997&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3

Father said he had a friend drive him to the hospital after alleged suicide attempt...to OH (out of state). Morencia MI is not far from the OH border, from other posters.

Leomoon, I added to my post that you already read...(out of state info).

2 people (fhc and elepher50) in the regular thread say 11/71, so he is in the early part of Sag.

What an incredibly sad situation. I don't think these children made it, yet I hold out hope just as you all do. Without their times of birth, we are quite limited however.

I'll point out the worse that I see in their charts for you as for what they may be up against to survive this traumatic time.

Note: How I see the father however, is the Sun (archetype) of the ego/personality of the father.
Scorpio Suns (for instance) tells me the father was emotional, very much so, somewhat skirting boundaries (as it turns out he did) between life & death because it's a sign ruled by both Pluto & Mars.
Scorpionic energy.......even IF he is a SUN Sag (Tropical sign)
I'm sure if I see his natal chart, we'd be able to see the Scorpionic energy therein very easily, for one one moves into the early degrees of SAG, you are still in the Sidereal sign of Scorpio

Note the 3 boys, their mother (Moon) and their father (Sun)
to see some of this energy played out in their lives too.

-------------------------------------------------------
oldest – Sun Scorpio late degree represents the father, Mother represented by Moon AQuarius, Ruler of Aquarius -Uranus square Sun, and Uranus square Mercury & Venus.
Life was based on turmoil between the parents, as Uranian energy often shows.

When he disappeared, Hades was at 0 Cancer over his NN & Kronos, while Saturn was transiting his Moira.( As was transiting Moira)
TR Mars conj. his South Node (within 7 degrees)

His Juno (parents relationship)when he was conceived, also was at
25Leo (very critical and even dangerous for alcoholism and violence) opposite Uranus square Sun & Mercury

----------------------------------------------------------------

Youngest:
For the youngest: TR Mars over his natal Pluto within 2 degrees. His natal Mars is rx in Taurus. While Moon (mother archetype) is in Gemini often this air sign - the mark of an unstable mother, Medea, tr over his natal Juno. Medea is thought to be an indicator of killing one’s children. Over Juno could be revenge as Juno can be an indication of the marital bed.

Transiting Moira & Saturn conjunct his natal South Node.

This child has the unfortunate aspect of a Quincunx to Mars from Pluto.
His Juno in Gemini opposes Pluto (exact degree) or the 22nd degree for both.

Perhaps mother's avatar, of CraftyBikerMom, is not anything at all unstable, but would qualify as "Uranian" energy for it's unusualness or non de plume unusual.
--------------------------------------------
Middle Child:

has the unfortunate Pluto square Mars when he was born.
Pluto also square Jupiter and his Moon, while his Sun like older bro. In Scorpio, this time the Moon was in Pisces (ruled by Neptune)

Mars is "doubly" unfortunate here for Alexander furthermore, as it conjuncts the fixed star SKAT (a great misfortune)

The Moon in Cancer was transiting over his natal Saturn when he went missing, (within one degree)
Mars was Transiting over his natal Pluto (within 2 degrees) and Chiron transiting over his natal Uranus.

Doesn’t look good for this brother either.

His Sun was also conjunct “Crux or Acrux “ meaning, the Cross or burden to bear when he was born.

Juno squares Uranus and conjuncts Venus, SAG 2 degrees.

I really want to cry. I dunno how much more I can take. I commend you for being able to "look" for us, Lemonmoon.

Lemonmoon? :)

So the consensus is that he took them out of state? That means nearby searches are fruitless. They were seen at I think 5 p.m. and reported missing the next day at 3 p.m.

That only gives him a window of less than 24 hours.

Lemonmoon? :)

So the consensus is that he took them out of state? That means nearby searches are fruitless. They were seen at I think 5 p.m. and reported missing the next day at 3 p.m.

That only gives him a window of less than 24 hours.

I would say two things.

a) It's not a consensus. It's only me talking as I do, when commenting on a chart at
"first glance" and not with much information to go on.
and
b)I used the Event time given by a neighbor as given to me by the WS member PLMS Mom; asking for the chart itself, for that point in time.
So, it's very possibly "off" as well........and related only to the vibes that the point in time for the chart show.

I did however, see that time also independently of the WS member who requested the chart (PLMS Mom)

Do you have a link for these points in time of seen again later?? I can then look again if you do.

I should also mention that the 9th house as all houses have, various meanings....not just long distance travel, and the 3rd (the opposite house) is not only close to home or short distances.

There are other potential meanings for these houses, based upon more information we might garner.

Have you anything to add to this important case astrologically, or otherwise? I'd appreciate links if you do, and we can then check further.

note from online Encarta Dictionary: (from Leo-moon) :waitasec:
Re: Consensus:

1. broad unanimity: general or widespread agreement among all the members of a group
After hours of deliberation, they finally reached a consensus.

My mistake. All of the links I find say it was 2:30 they were last seen in the back yard.

When birth times, and fathers DOB are charted, maybe things will become clearer.

Re: The three missing boys...

Leomoon...Just posted in the Case Request thread...Dad's DOB is 11/22/71.

This is all I have to offer..........just this:

Sun 29Scorpio44minutes, a Scorpio not a SAG …..although he has a stellium of other planets in tropical Sag.
The Sun is square to Mars in his natal, opposed to Saturn with Mars square Jupiter and Saturn
Pluto square Mercury and Venus,
there is much here which bespeaks of a violent prone individual who does exude control whenever he can. The Pluto square Venus is one area in life, with his wife and other loved ones he will control in whatever way he can, as it’s the “path of least resistance” for him to do so.
This simply means, we don’t have to…..but he chose to take that route.

His Moon is in Detriment in Capricorn, His Mercury as well, in detriment in SAG,

With a very critical 29th degree Sun, and Mars quite weak in Pisces as well conjunct fixed star “SKAT” so that when Transiting Mercury & Mars came around to this place and over his stellium in Sagittarius, in particular over Jupiter and Neptune - he took the “path of least resistance” and that was violence . Antares the red star is at 9SAG, and this was conjunct the Midpoint between his Neptune (delusionary thinking) and Jupiter (over the top behavior)

Transiting Saturn is conjunct fixed star “Algorab” which often depicts lying…..and even to the self as well as to others.
Saturn transits over his natal Uranus in the same degree as Transiting Moira, or 13Libra.

IF he did do this to those children, I’d say, “Father forgive him, he knows not what he did”
He would have taken that path of least resistance……..and didn’t try to fight the inner demons hard enough.
Many don’t.

Just a thought...if this is true, then neither the father, the mother, nor any of these 3 children as Sag's.

I know there's talk of each parent having older kids from former partnerships, but I wonder why the father had a daily Sagittarius horoscope post in FB.

I'm just questioning the source of the 11/22/71 birthdate. No big deal to me unless it would foretell a different outcome for the boys, which of course I want to be very good.

I've seen different begin/end dates for every Sun sign that I've known anyone in the day range of 22-23, and even different lengths of days to define the cusps between Sun signs.

If anyone has some reliable links for such info, please post or direct me to an info source :)

Just a thought...if this is true, then neither the father, the mother, nor any of these 3 children as Sag's.

I know there's talk of each parent having older kids from former partnerships, but I wonder why the father had a daily Sagittarius horoscope post in FB.

I'm just questioning the source of the 11/22/71 birthdate. No big deal to me unless it would foretell a different outcome for the boys, which of course I want to be very good.

I've seen different begin/end dates for every Sun sign that I've known anyone in the day range of 22-23, and even different lengths of days to define the cusps between Sun signs.

If anyone has some reliable links for such info, please post or direct me to an info source :)

Regardless of where he was born, it's STILL 29 degrees or the cusp of the signs....that is "why" it's considered critical, and called the "Anaretic" degree:

Believe me, he's a Tropical Scorpio and a Sidereal Scorpio, lol -
I wouldn't make this stuff up , if it weren't so.

For Sidereal (as Edgar Cayce would have recommended) go back about 27 degrees and you STILL have
a Sun in Scorpio.

Here is the chart: (generic, no tob) for someone born November 22nd 1971
Notice the minutes after the whole number or degree, there are 60 minutes until the sign turns a new degree, or 60 minutes to one degree.

3childrenmissingfatherj.gif

Leomoon, first I'd like to say thank you for your wonderful contributions to this site. I haven't been around in awhile but I do lurk now & again...busy seasons for my boys... :) Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

I have to question something, if you could please help... It's been reported that the mother, Tanya Skelton, had contact at one point with "Joann Taylor" but not necessarily by phone or in person...sooo in my opinion that leaves the "computer". Since lies show up in the father's chart, would it also show when the lies started? I'm sort of wondering if the father just picked up the name Joann Taylor and started a Facebook or MySpace a/c with her name on it, pulled somebody's online photo & attached it to that a/c, then started using that a/c as if he were that person. Also, if that's the case, could this have been planned out or thought of before last Thursday, and maybe "Joann Taylor" was the scapegoat he would use? This brings me to something else: If he did start a Joann Taylor a/c, could that portray him as a schizo or as having mpd?

I'm also wondering about his electronic history. For instance, what about if he didn't always use his computer at his home, or his cell (if it has internet on it)? Is there an internet cafe or library that offers internet usage but logs people's times in their area? Just saying, our public library allows internet use but you have to sign for it with id. I'm not talking about wireless usage or tapping into using your own cell or laptop, but an actual computer that the public may utilize (for instance if they don't have one at home).

PS: I miss you guys! Love to all!

Sorry to quote myself, but I just now saw this.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2010...-tightens--chief-says-father-lied-about-woman

Here's some snippets:

(This is regarding the area where authorities are searching. Is this in the area you may be referencing with regarding crossing state lines?)

Investigators in the search for three missing Lenawee County brothers are concentrating the fourth day of searching on an area between the boys' hometown of Morenci and Holiday City/West Unity, Ohio.

Police are looking for any information about the blue 2000 Dodge Caravan owned by John Skelton, the children's father, and the possibility it was in that area between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 1:30 p.m. Friday.

(This is snipped in regards to my request asking if maybe John is the one that may have set up this scenario to use as a scapegoat)

"We have been able to eliminate the reported established relationship between Joann Taylor and Mr. Skelton based on recent information we've gathered from a number of sources," Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said today during a morning press conference.

Investigators have no proof that a Joann Taylor exists after searching several electronic devices. Police wouldn't say exactly what they examined. Police said on Sunday they could not corroborate anything John Skelton has told them about the boys and their whereabouts.

Jersey Girl: (Reference your post #79):

I have read the same as you did, that the mother "heard" about this Joanne Taylor person.
However, I simply commented on his natal and what the vibrations look like to me in that regard.

As for does he have the know-how or the ability plus the ingenuity, and guts to do such a thing, such as create a whole another personality online?

Probably yes, according to his natal positions, I'd say definately so.
He's nobody's dummy and his mind may well operate in such a fashion as this.

He is intelligent (SAG) , cunning (Scorpio) as well and definately to his eternal soul's detriment (Mars in Pisces conj. SKAT) , IMO.

REF: Your post #80:

As I mentioned a few minutes ago, on the "Case Request" Thread, for the missing Jean Marie,
I am not comfortable nor is my expertise in locating the missing people, i.e. directions, etc.
My comfort level lies more towards natals and their "inclinations" which I think has been helpful thus
far such as in this case we are currently discussing for the father.

Welcome back JERSEY GIRL!!

Most all of your inquiry belongs out in the main MISSING PERSONS thread for this case where speculation and theories are broadly discussed.

As it stands right now after watching the press conference this morning, sounds like the police do not believe his 'story.'
Sounds like a cross between Zanny the Nanny and the Gabriel Johnson story of meeting up with nice strangers in the park although the police noted it would be 'negligence' on their part if they said a person with that name was non-existent. It is EVIDENT by the searches that are being conducted, they are not searching for this woman Joann in wooded areas, along stretches of highway or near bodies of water.

Go back and read LEOMOON's posts #74 and 77 where she discussed the nature of this person as well as some transits the day the boys were last seen. I would also like to add, that even if this father was born later on in the day after 6:45pm (vs the Noon chart), his SUN would be at a critical 0-degree SAG, the aspects noted would remain basically the same.

NOT LOOKING GOOD for these innocent little boys.

Leomoon, or another astro that may know how to chart distance: Leomoon's chart shows that possibly the children could have been taken out of state and dumped. Is it possible to obtain a possible approximate mileage and direction in which the children could be located? I'm only wondering if the search today in/near West Unity and Holiday City are close to where they could be found.

According to goodle maps, West Unity, OH is 20.9 miles from Morenci, MI...and...Holiday City, OH is 26.6 miles from Morenci, MI. They both seem to be SW from Morenci.

Also, by any chance has Paulette searched asteroids in either the boys' charts or John's chart?

Thanks.

shortened
Welcome back JERSEY GIRL!!

Most all of your inquiry belongs out in the main MISSING PERSONS thread for this case where speculation and theories are broadly discussed there.

Thank you Fifth! I can move the post if you wish. I usually just venture right to these astrology threads since my time on the comp is limited ;-) but I'll check out the main thread soon.

I'm hoping my post regarding direction or vicinity can stay, though. Do you happen to know if Paulette has looked at the asteroids surrounding the boys' disappearance yet? I'm thinking she may have as she has such a bleeding heart for innocent children. (Actually, all of us do.) If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie