Forensic Astrology - RONNI CHASEN murder, Beverly Hills, CA 11/16/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
BeverlyHillsStreetMurder001.jpg

The Sun here rules House 12 of ambush. Neptune, natural Twelfth House ruler is found in House 6 and the Sign Virgo rises, Sign of the Sixth House in the natural zodiac. Sun and Neptune also afflict one another. From the perspective of victim Ronni Chasen, House 6 represents her clients, her employees or underlings and those she considers an underclass vis a vis herself. From this department, betrayal came.

The Moon of change and activity was last over Neptune, as discussed under the chart. Neptune is not only the scheme which took Ms. Chasen's life but is also a past renunciation of relations with certain individuals. You can see that Neptune rules House 7 of relations with others that may prove adversarial. Adversaries? A ridiculous understatement when you imagine the horror at Whittier and Sunset on November 16.

Does anyone have the date of birth for Ronnie Chasen, nee Cohen born in New York City in 1946?

I've looked but cannot find it.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronni_Chasen[/ame]

Born as Veronica Cohen in Kingston, New York in 1946

that is all I have found so far on Ronnie Chasen. I will keep looking, I am pretty good with research.

Got this from wikipedia

Ronni Chasen
Born Veronica Cohen
October 17, 1946
Kingston, New York, U.S.
Died November 16, 2010(2010-11-16) (aged 64)

Chasen was shot early in the morning on November 16, 2010, at approximately 12:28 a.m. PST, in Beverly Hills as she was driving home from the Hollywood premiere of the film Burlesque.
Didn't know if the time of the shooting would help as well. Hope you needed it.

That is the time I used for the chart: see chart. Thank you.

Your welcome, I was just trying to help Loemoon out. She asked for the D.O.B. and I got a little carried away, lol.

Thank you mucho Melissa, as I searched and searched the other night and simply could not find it anywhere. Thinking that was odd not to have seen it on Wikipedia my first try.

Sometimes, the more prominent the case becomes, the more likely they will edit and then we can find the dob.

In any event, here is what I see:

I’ve never seen the 13th degree of Leo work in any way which is profitable to the person
And in this case, M’s Chasen has her natal Pluto (transformation catalyst) conjunct this critical degree.
The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/dictionary/scorpio-individual-degrees.php

The Event chart however, has so many critical places it’s hard to hone in on just one.
For instance, I see the D/C cusp of the other (perhaps the shooter) is conj. fixed Star “Skat” a degree of great misfortune for the victim in this case, whilst the Rising Degree of 8Virgo is what has been called “The Body in the Ditch” degree, suffice it to say, “not good” for the recipient of this event.

While Transiting Juno was going over her natal Apollon (the multiplier), could it then have been many that she did offend who decided she was no longer worthy of living?
I’m still feeling my way around this chart as Juno is not just a signifier of a jealous woman (Hera in the Greek mythology), but also Juno was very jealous and vindictive towards Jupiter, and according to Ariel Guttman & Kenneth Johnson’s “Mythic Astrology” pg 110 “anger can turn to rage, rage to disease and eventually is consumed or kills or be killed because of it”

We can also see that this is as well, a very critical place for M’s Chasen in her natal not only because of Juno’s transit but because the 17th degree in a mutable sign is critical.
I believe Nancy Fenn wrote they are degrees of homocide.

Asteroid Atropos and even Apollon and Venus are all transiting over her natal Chiron in Libra,
Making us wonder aloud, “What did she do to evoke such anger” and was it from a group revenge?

In her natal, she had 2 traditional malefics Mars and Saturn in a square aspect, never good for the corporal body.
Furthermore, in additon, she has Pluto square Mars and Pluto conjunct Saturn, foreshadowing a violent end for her.

I also find the BiQuintiles (the creative aspects) extremely intriguing in murder cases, and in M’s Chasen’s case, she has them to Uranus (the unexpected event) both to Mercury and to Mars.

Was this then an indication of her higher self, using the best possible voice or symbol as the BiQuintile, to show in which ways her soul would bring about the end?

Well, in the unexpected way, of a drive by shooting, or in this case a Planned Hit –is about as Uranian as one can get short of being in Al Capone’s Chicago days where this was commonplace.

beverlyhillshitofpublic.gif

Correction to my post above:

REF:
The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
It's not Scorpio 8 degree but VIRGO 8 degree Rising in the Event chart. Equally critical for it's conjunct fixed star "Alioth" in Ursa Major (the Great Bear)
As mentioned earlier, also termed the "body in the ditch" degree.

Constellation of Words:

In 'the Tail of the Great Bear', it is not supposed to have a strong influence on account of its great distance from the ecliptic. However, if Alioth is felt to make an impact, it is Mars like and of a destructive kind.
Sorry about that folks, my error in visual sighting .

(and thanks to Paulette for catching that for me) :)

Usually Fifth Essence finds my errors but today it was Paulette, lol. Hope no great confusion ensued.

First, apologies for posting a link to a questionable news site, but, then again, I consider most news sources questionable, especially near the beginning of reporting info on a crime.

"EXCLUSIVE: Crucial Cameras 'Disabled' At Intersection Where Hollywood Publicist Murdered"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-crucial-cameras-disabled-intersection-where-hollywood-publicist

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate. Thanks.

This site and it's owner may have started as voyeurs, or Entertainment /Celebrity Papparrazzi, but they have since gained a following, especially on TV where I often see them with the latest news on Celebrity cases being the authority and interviewed both on NG or JVM and even Joy Behar Show, as well the Entertainment Online TV shows.
So I think they are now pretty much mainstream although still Hollywood oriented.

I would rely on them for accuracy as much as I would some of today's regulars, like FOX TV , lol
perhaps moreso, at least where Hollywood is concerned for they are located there and in the thick
of what is happening there.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,as it is seen in the Event Chart
of Last Seen imo.- as Neptune in the 6th house of Planning and Development - natural ruler Virgo (the Chart's ruler)
as well, Neptune in this fixed sign of Aquarius, also happened to square the Sun itself in the 3rd.

Perhaps it's a stretch or not, to suggest that the 3rd house is the Traffic Cameras posted on the corners :waitasec:

I did read that she lived in a condo or apartment (not a house) and found this video on your Link of the LE taking out items from this abode.

At least they are working on it to solve this case., and that's a "good thing" for all of this neighborhood and their peers I'm sure.

http://www.radaronline.com/videos#/677756930001

Leomoon80, radaronline.com supposedly has ties to the National Enquirer, and they are known for paying well for information. They have sources everywhere in the LA area, even in the local police departments. Since this will be a well-followed case, I expect RadarOnline will be publishing fairly accurate information, but they have been known to publish inaccurate information.

The article about the traffic cameras, if true, certainly suggests a planned murder.

tmz.com, also known for paying for info within police departments in the LA area, will probably be publishing info on the case.

Between these two sites there should be the latest leaks and updates. If I notice more articles at either site that have real info, I will post links, but consider the source in all instances.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...s-himself-as-police-serve-search-warrant.html

Suspect shoots himself as police serve search warrant
December 1, 2010 | 7:23 pm

A man believed to be connected to the slaying of veteran Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen fatally shot himself at a Hollywood hotel Wednesday evening as Beverly Hills police were serving a search warrant there, sources told The Times.

The name of the man was not released, and his exact connection to the Chasen murder case was not immediately known. The shooting occurred after 6 p.m., according to two law enforcement sources who spoke on the condition that they not be named. The two sources said police believe he was involved in Chasen's death.

NO Cameras at the INTERSECTION for years.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/details-ronni-chasen-murder-50013
11:26 PM 11/29/2010 by Daniel Miller

Media reports Monday said that traffic cameras were disabled at the Sunset Boulevard and Whittier Drive intersection where Chasen was gunned down in her car. But Beverly Hills Police Department Lt. Tony Lee tells The Hollywood Reporter that there in fact are no cameras at the intersection.

Lee says red-light cameras, which record video, were removed from the intersection "several years" ago after their use significantly lowered the number of infractions there.
"It wasn't worth having it operational there anymore," says Lee.

I've read on a couple of professional astrologer's sites that a family connection would look likely as the cause. What do you think?

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

From Deadline Hollywood:

"SHOCKER! First Police Action In Ronni Chasen Murder Results In Another Death"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/report-police-action-in-ronni-chasen-murder/

"The police source noted that Chasen was not randomly targeted and that they’re convinced that her murder was not gang-related."

Deadline Hollywood is not a tabloid, and it mainly reports on the business of Hollywood, not the celebrity gossip, though the headlines for the articles can be a bit over the top.

FifthEssence, thanks for locating the info about the traffic cameras. No wonder they weren't working that night; there weren't there! LOL

We'll have to wait and see IF and HOW this 'SUSPECT' was related to the crime.

(snips)
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1202-ronni-chasen-20101202,0,1544032.story

By Andrew Blankstein, Los Angeles Times
December 2, 2010

The identity of the man, who was believed to be in his 40s, was not released. Residents at the apartment building said they knew him only as Harold.

Brandon Harrison said Harold described himself to other tenants as an ex-convict who served two stints in state prison, the most recent for firearms and drug convictions.

The man moved into the building three months ago, Harrison said, but was evicted. Harold had returned to the building repeatedly and asked Harrison and others if police had been looking for him.

He said Harold told him that he was supposed to be getting $10,000, at one point saying it was for a job he did and on another occasion saying it was from a lawsuit.

Harrison said he had no way of corroborating Harold's claims. "I don't [know] if anything he told me was true," Harrison said. "The man was very strange."

tmz.com is repeating the LA Times info.

RadarOnline (the one that said the traffic cameras were disabled when the cameras were not even there to be disabled) has more info along with a video interview. Consider the source.

"VIDEO: 'Person Of Interest' In Ronni Chasen Murder Kills Self; Neighbor Says He Bragged About Crime"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/12/video-person-interest-ronni-chasen-murder-commits-suicide

Comments in the Deadline Hollywood article mentioned in an above post suggest an art theft scheme to be the reason for the murder. The founder of Dateline Hollywood was a friend of Ronni Chasen, and the comments are monitored before publication. Comments = rumors, but they may have clues for our astrologers to consider or disregard.
http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/report-police-action-in-ronni-chasen-murder/

I've read on a couple of professional astrologer's sites that a family connection would look likely as the cause. What do you think?

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

I meant astrologically speaking. :D

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

I meant astrologically speaking. :D

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Is this information that you read based upon pulling straws out of a hat, or on some type of astrological symbolism? In otherwords, some sites simply do guesswork…..not based on anything that they speak of except hunches or intuition.

Just because the Event (shooting) Chart has Mercury conj. Mars in Sag, and
Pluto conj. the NN in Capricorn all in the 4th house of early foundation or home life, (the end of life is also ruled by the 4th of endings, does not then make a family member suspect. The two
don't necessarily equate.

Is there something else you read that would then allow us to look in a certain direction (astrologically speaking?)
:waitasec:

Is this information that you read based upon pulling straws out of a hat, or on some type of astrological symbolism? In otherwords, some sites simply do guesswork…..not based on anything that they speak of except hunches or intuition.

Just because the Event (shooting) Chart has Mercury conj. Mars in Sag, and
Pluto conj. the NN in Capricorn all in the 4th house of early foundation or home life, (the end of life is also ruled by the 4th of endings, does not then make a family member suspect. The two
don't necessarily equate.

Is there something else you read that would then allow us to look in a certain direction (astrologically speaking?)
:waitasec:

I am assuming "not necessarily a family member" but connection to one.

The first article I read was by Marjorie Orr:

"Her own chart (no birth time) hasn't a huge amount showing apart from a confident, upbeat tr Pluto sextile Jupiter; as well as SArc Neptune trine Pluto and SArc Uranus sextile her Chiron which are both fairly obscure. She does have problematic transits to midpoints - tr Uranus opp Mars/Saturn; tr Pluto trine Mars/Uranus and tr Pluto sextile Sun/Mars - all of which look risky but that doesn't say anything about the whys."

"Several suggestions have been put forward - an art deal gone wrong, a relative/friend with huge gambling debts and Russian mobsters unhappy about their investment return on a movie. The art might be indicated by the 2nd house Venus; gambling by the Jupiter Uranus and family because of Mars Pluto in the 4th; and the astrocartography of the shooting chart would put Russia in as a high risk zone. So you can take your pick. A family connection would look likely as the cause."

More here:
http://www.marjorieorr.com/forum_article.asp?id=1

There were 2 articles that read along these lines but I have since cleared my history and cannot find the second one. The first one will suffice.

Interesting information here from milkywayastrology.wordpress.com:

"Chasen is the victim in the incident, and so takes the spot in the seventh house. The Moon perfectly describes her role as a publicist. That means that the murderer is represented by the Ascendant Virgo. Ruler Mercury is in the fourth house, the end of the matter, and conjunct Mars, who acted out in violence. Mercury representing the murderer may indicate someone with a dual identity, a double life, a practiced liar, a writer, etc."

"As I mentioned above, the Part of Fortune is inconjunct the fourth-house Mercury. And I expressed the belief that the effort by Chasen’s friends to offer a reward might draw out key information and break the case. Mercury, representing the murderer, will find that the deck gets reshuffled on him."

More here:
http://www.zimbio.com/Astrology/articles/wsJxEiddLrD/Few+Notes+Chart+Chasen+Murder

Good information, IMO, concerning Algol, Lillth in this chart by Mason Garrett:

"My ever curious astrological nature immediately erected an event chart for midnight… when the events began. The reports of gun fire and the car crash were allegedly reported at 12:22 AM by nearby residents. In horary astrology when the time is near midnight or noon… or sunrise and sunset… I round it off to those points… as those are what I term the ‘markers’ for that period of the day… and that midnight chart is loaded with the ‘bizarre’…"

"The fact that it is early by a week in my prognostications… there may be more bizarre yet to come as Algol doesn’t move much… it will be at the Mid Heaven location …around about midnight, for a week or two here in California… all of which proves there is no such thing as a ‘safe neighborhood’ …not with Algol hanging around."

More here:
http://masongarretastrology.blogspot.com/search?q=Ronni+Chasen

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors