Was Zahra a victim of Human Trafficking

Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
New info came out today due to the release of search warrants.

There is a mention of an alledged rape by 2 men and one of those men had some sort of relationship with EB.

Any thoughts?

Not that any of this proves anything, but I've always suspected Zahra was being used to support EB's drug habit.

Reason being, as soon as I saw her mugshot and compared it to pictures of her about 2 years ago, the change is unreal.

IMO EB looks like a full blown meth addict. That habit is not cheap. And we know they had no money.

Now the 2 men/rape thing kinda makes me think it even more.

IMO EB could have been "pimping" (for lack of a better word) Zahra out to pay for her habit. AB may or may not have known about it.

JMO

It is SO common. I had no idea how common it is until I started researching Shaniya's case. For some reason, a lot of parents who use drugs think of their children as forms of payment.

Then when you consider AB saying Zahra never left her room, that gives me chills. Remember when C Coe said that about Shaniya????
Chilling.

JMO

Posts carried over from other thread.

Just to remind people, we are not speculating on the involvement of people not named in the docs or the media as suspects. Also, please do not sleuth any minors or bystanders.

Just to remind people, we are not speculating on the involvement of people not named in the docs or the media as suspects.

Just to clarify, is it okay to sleuth those named in the warrant?

TIA!

I believe they are in the public domain now but tread carefully ;)

I believe they are in the public domain now but tread carefully ;)

That's why I've alerted on my own post. I could see myself getting into a world of hurt without some clarification. :angel:

The fact that Zahra was not registered for public school or home school for this year is telling IMO.

Just to clarify, is it okay to sleuth those named in the warrant?

TIA!

IMHO, they are no less suspects now than AB, and he is allowed. I have asked for clarification on this, but AFAIK, they are in docs, and will shortly be in MSM, so I think they are fair game.

I would wait until they are named in MSM to start threads on them, however. That's just my personal inclination, though.

It's possible but I want to think other wise. Although AB's "brooding" comment makes sense now.

The fact that Zahra was not registered for public school or home school for this year is telling IMO.

I agree. If you take that, EB's weight loss and ageing in her face (meth???), nobody ever seeing Zahra at the "new" house, and AB talking about her always being in her room it SCREAMS hinky to me.

I can see EB using her to pay for her habit.

JMO and theory.

Okay, I'm seeing that these individuals have been named and LE knows who they are, so why in the heck aren't they behind bars?

~JMO~

They have to prove it. May be hard to do with all the mistruths and carp in this case.
JMO

Okay, I'm seeing that these individuals have been named and LE knows who they are, so why in the heck aren't they behind bars?

~JMO~

I believe that one of them IS behind bars..

initials TY

MOO, but what happened to Zahra has nothing to do with trafficking. The two "alleged" to have raped her, I BELIEVE, were known to her in an extended family way.

Thanks.

It makes it even worse that he was bonded out. These people are sick, sick, sick.

~JMO~

MOO, but what happened to Zahra has nothing to do with trafficking. The two "alleged" to have raped her, I BELIEVE, were known to her in an extended family way.

Just because they are known to her in an extended family way does not mean trafficking was not involved. JMO

If I "pimp" my daughter (uggghhh shutter) out to my cousin for some money to buy some drugs, that is trafficking.
I didn't know that until Shaniya's case.

But, anytime you take money for letting someone "rape" your child, you are trafficking your child.

I'm not saying EB did this, but it seems like a possible theory to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back