2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Please discuss the rape reports here.

There is a separate thread with discussion on whether this constitutes human trafficking, so please keep the discussions in their appropriate threads.

Warrant lists a LY and a TY as the perps. TY was arrested on Oct 22, 2010 for failure to appear. He bonded out today - coincidence?

Are these 2 any relation to AY - EB's now ex-husband but was her husband when she married AB in Oz?

Duck, I think my post is ok since now all 3 above have been named in MSM - right?

TSY and LJY are now fair game, since they have been mentioned in released docs.

I consulted with higher ranking mods on this to get the go-ahead.

AY is not a listed suspect. Someone who is going through the misfortune of being connected to crimes should not be slung into the story.

Leave AY out of this.

This is a very serious warning. Please take it that way.

whyaduck, i have a photo of zahra with one of the alleged rapists. it was posted early on in the case on a social network site. may i post it here?

AY is not a listed suspect. Someone who is going through the misfortune of being connected to crimes should not be slung into the story.

Leave AY out of this.

This is a very serious warning. Please take it that way.

REMEMBER: We never sleuth the innocent. There is nothing to indicate that AY is involved. We are not treating him any differently than we do anyone else - no sleuthing families of perps! :nono:

Oh no... Please not this too... sorry this just hurts too much. I'm so sorry Zahra - I don't get it, I hope I never get it - how anyone can do such a thing to a child.

whyaduck, i have a photo of zahra with one of the alleged rapists. it was posted early on in the case on a social network site. may i post it here?
he is named and open for discussion right? mods?

Quickly trying to focus all my understanding of all past rules...

• Are you 100% certain it is actually the suspect?
  • Is it from a page you can link?
  • Was the page private at the time, and is it now?
  • Are there any non-suspects also in the photo?
  • Are there any minors other than Zahara in the photo?

Those are the questions one must ask oneself in posting things of this nature.

Mugshot TSY from Hickory Police Daily Bulletin

Attachments

• TSYOUNG_MUGSHOT.jpg
    TSYOUNG_MUGSHOT.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 373
Quickly trying to focus all my understanding of all past rules...

• Are you 100% certain it is actually the suspect?
  • Is it from a page you can link?
  • Was the page private at the time, and is it now?
  • Are there any non-suspects also in the photo?
  • Are there any minors other than Zahara in the photo?

Those are the questions one must ask oneself in posting things of this nature.

The page was public (AF's) , is now private. I am certain it is JY there are no other people in the photo (just Zahra and JY).

You may link to the site showing the pic as long as it is just the POI and Zahra.

TY, Kimster.

Though I would add as long as it is 100% sure it is one of these guys, and was clearly labelled as such.

I would hate for some innocent guy to be visually labelled as a suspect in such a small town that is likely not very happy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31