2010.11.30 Warrant Number 1 - Discussion Thread

Well, that answers the question of the SARs dog. It hit on human remains per this document, not blood.

page 3, paragraph 11.

So, in this warrant LE got 3 cell phones. 1 Blk (black?) LG cell phone; 1 (indiscriminate) cell phone and 1 Blackberry.

I think these threads are a good idea, so people can parse out the details in each document.

Please remember the topical discussion threads, however, so if any one thing seems to be taking a lot of discussion in these doc threads, feel free to move it to a preexisting thread or start an off-shoot.

These threads are not general discussion threads, so please stick to the single doc in the OP.

Thanks!

On the fifth page, 4 blood swabs??? Would that be Zahra's or someone else's??? I guess swabs would be something they "swabbed" so who knows where that came from?? Tub, drain, bed, wall, etc?? Just thinking out loud.

Why does SHE need soap opera digest??? Her life is more surreal than the soaps!!!

How can anyone that knew Zahra and knew this all happened to her EVER SLEEP AGAIN????

I'm curious about the lidocaine and a syringe. I don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting.

Ugh...I can't make sense of anything right now. My head is reeling. Poor, dear little Zahra.

I'm bringing this over. I posted it in the evidence thread and but belongs here too as I took it from this warrant.

Here is a transcribed list from that warrant Wondergirl.

Kitchen Drain Trap
Bathroom Drain Trap
Walmart Debit card
Prescription Naprosyn 500 mg
Soap Opra Digest mailer
4 blood swabs
Medication paperwork
Walmart paperwork
Blue jeans
White shirt
Burn debris
Cloth material
Sock
Latex glove
Button
Necklace
Lip balm
CD Photos
Piece of brick
Plastic piece
SYRINGE
Toy dolls
Pink/gray pants
Pink notebook
Blk LG cell phone
Assorted photos
Assorted receipts
Assorted paperwork
Kodak camera
Lidocaine 50 ml
Assorted plastic bags
Notepad / red paper
1 cell phone
1 Blackberry
Clorox bottle
2 paint brushes
green cloth
green car cover

I have a question - Item #22 on page 4 of 6 is bothering me:

"22. AFFIANT knows that persons involved in homicides may conceal the body and/or body parts and those parts of Zahra Baker may be located at the residence of 21 21st Avenue Northwest, Hickory, NC and may be concealed on or about the curtilage."

Is this making a general statement that "persons involved in homicides" may conceal bodies on or around the property (curtilage), or does it mean that they had reason to believe some part of Zahra was concealed there??? This whole thing just makes me shudder with disgust.

I am stunned, shocked, can't think clearly, devastated for her immense, intense, pain. Grieved that anyone could be so cold and calculated. Humanity failed her.

A few notes: interesting that the camo shirt was found- the one she was repoted missing in maybe?

So do police think that the 2 young men killed her and that Adam said, ok, I'll take care of the body, no problem buddy- and did? Something is missing here.

Sorry if it's a thread derail.

I'm bringing this over. I posted it in the evidence thread and but belongs here too as I took it from this warrant.

Here is a transcribed list from that warrant Wondergirl.

Kitchen Drain Trap
Bathroom Drain Trap
Walmart Debit card
Prescription Naprosyn 500 mg
Soap Opra Digest mailer
4 blood swabs
Medication paperwork
Walmart paperwork
Blue jeans
White shirt
Burn debris
Cloth material
Sock
Latex glove
Button
Necklace
Lip balm
CD Photos
Piece of brick
Plastic piece
SYRINGE
Toy dolls
Pink/gray pants
Pink notebook
Blk LG cell phone
Assorted photos
Assorted receipts
Assorted paperwork
Kodak camera
Lidocaine 50 ml
Assorted plastic bags
Notepad / red paper
1 cell phone
1 Blackberry
Clorox bottle
2 paint brushes
green cloth
green car cover

(Just thinking out loud.)

Many of the items listed here make perfect sense to me, but several of them really have me scratching my head.

~ Soap Opera Digest mailer? Why would LE take that?

~ Piece of brick? Is this fireplace brick LE chipped out because it contained evidence of some sort? Or did they find it in a piece?

~ Piece of plastic? Totally has me stumped. Are we talking a broken piece of plastic found lying on the floor? Where did it come from? I have a hard time imaging LE just finding a piece of plastic on the floor and thinking it important to the case all by itself. Unless, of course, something else they retrieved (a cell phone, a cd case, the camera, etc.) had a piece of it broken off. This might show signs of a fight or struggle of some sort. Let's say AB or EB was talking on the cell phone, got mad, and threw the cellphone against the wall. It breaks. Then it makes sense for LE to look for, and retrieve, the broken piece of phone because it clearly shows anger. And I guess the same might be true if LE noticed cd's scattered all over the livingroom like they were thrown, or a broken camera. But something tells me this "piece of plastic" came from one of the phones. Just a hunch.

Clearly there are some medical uses for it, but it is odd to be administering it to yourself at home. JMO

Here are some street uses for it:
Lidocaine is used as a adjuvant, adulterant, mimic and diluent to illegal street drugs (eg. cocaine). (See U.S. DEA web site).

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine[/ame]

What is lidocaine injection?

Lidocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.

Lidocaine injection is used to numb an area of your body to help reduce pain or discomfort caused by invasive medical procedures such as surgery, needle punctures, or insertion of a catheter or breathing tube.

Lidocaine injection is also given in an epidural (spinal block) to reduce the discomfort of contractions during labor.

Lidocaine injection is sometimes used to treat irregular heart rhythms that may signal a possible heart attack.

Lidocaine injection may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

How is lidocaine injection given?

Lidocaine is given as an injection through a needle placed into a vein or directly into the body area to be numbed. Your doctor, nurse, or other healthcare provider will give you this injection.

Your breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other vital signs will be watched closely while you are receiving lidocaine injection in a hospital setting.

To treat irregular heart rhythms, you may be shown how to use your medicine at home. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of needles and other items used in giving the medicine.

The LidoPen auto-injector is a prefilled automatic injection device to be used in an emergency. Keep the device with you at all times. Your doctor will describe the signs and symptoms to watch for when deciding when it's time to use the injection.

http://health.msn.com/medications/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100258597

So, did EB have heart problems? Was it used by her??? Oh boy as each detail comes to the suface, my heart gets ripped open...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

What is lidocaine injection?

Lidocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.

Lidocaine injection is used to numb an area of your body to help reduce pain or discomfort caused by invasive medical procedures such as surgery, needle punctures, or insertion of a catheter or breathing tube.

Lidocaine injection is also given in an epidural (spinal block) to reduce the discomfort of contractions during labor.

Lidocaine injection is sometimes used to treat irregular heart rhythms that may signal a possible heart attack.

Lidocaine injection may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

How is lidocaine injection given?

Lidocaine is given as an injection through a needle placed into a vein or directly into the body area to be numbed. Your doctor, nurse, or other healthcare provider will give you this injection.

Your breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other vital signs will be watched closely while you are receiving lidocaine injection in a hospital setting.

To treat irregular heart rhythms, you may be shown how to use your medicine at home. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of needles and other items used in giving the medicine.

The LidoPen auto-injector is a prefilled automatic injection device to be used in an emergency. Keep the device with you at all times. Your doctor will describe the signs and symptoms to watch for when deciding when it's time to use the injection.

http://health.msn.com/medications/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100258597

So, did EB have heart problems? Was it used by her??? Oh boy as each detail comes to the suface, my heart gets ripped open...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Just adding to this here. From a believe's source.

Adulterant in cocaine

Lidocaine is often added to cocaine as a diluent.[14] Cocaine numbs the gums when applied, and since lidocaine causes stronger numbness,[15] users get the impression of high-quality cocaine when in actuality, the user is receiving a diluted product.[16]

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine[/ame]

I have a question - Item #22 on page 4 of 6 is bothering me:

"22. AFFIANT knows that persons involved in homicides may conceal the body and/or body parts and those parts of Zahra Baker may be located at the residence of 21 21st Avenue Northwest, Hickory, NC and may be concealed on or about the curtilage."

Is this making a general statement that "persons involved in homicides" may conceal bodies on or around the property (curtilage), or does it mean that they had reason to believe some part of Zahra was concealed there??? This whole thing just makes me shudder with disgust.
I interpreted it as a general statement of logic to support his reasoning for a request to search. In other words: "I know persons involved in homicides conceal bodies and/or body parts. Therefore, it's possible that Zahra's body/body parts are hidden on the premises at 21 21st Avenue (etc.)."

I'm curious about the lidocaine and a syringe. I don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting.

Ugh...I can't make sense of anything right now. My head is reeling. Poor, dear little Zahra.

Wondering about that as well my Queen.

Many many more questions now.

:D

I started a thread on the lidocaine report, so we can keep all the great info people are gathering in one place. I am also hoping I can invite some verified pros in that area to look at the discussion.

Let me know if you want any of your posts copied there - just alert and I will do it when I can.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5860296"]11.30.2010 - Info and Discussion: syringe and lidocaine - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Kind of curious after looking at the warrants, why wasn't AB cell phone, email accounts, and records checked too, he should of been a suspect as well. no? Is that why he hasn't been charged either because they overlooked him? I don't see any warrants for him, besides the house things and tahoe.

Kind of curious after looking at the warrants, why wasn't AB cell phone, email accounts, and records checked too, he should of been a suspect as well. no? Is that why he hasn't been charged either because they overlooked him? I don't see any warrants for him, besides the house things and tahoe.

His cell phone is on the warrants. I don't know about emails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back