Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ask away and when AY has time, he will answer questions to a point that he is comfortable in replying.

What are your thoughts with regards to what came out in the documents today regarding your brother and cousin?

:seeya: Hi Railbug! I hope things are quieting down for you some now. If you don't think it is okay to answer any certain questions, just say "pass". :)

Our members understand that we don't want anything said here that would hurt the investigation. :grouphug:

Aaron, when did this alleged relationship between Sammy and EB occur? Was it while she was married to AB, or before when she was married to you?

(And if you don't want to answer that, I totally understand.)

:Welcome-12-june:Did you make it over here AY?

@railbugfrreak What are YOUR thoughts on Zahra and what did you observe in EB's relationship with her?

If not okay then just say pass or move over this one to the next.

Aaron, when did this alleged relationship between Sammy and EB occur? Was it while she was married to AB, or before when she was married to you?

(And if you don't want to answer that, I totally understand.)

Im not exactly sure how they are defining relationship. if anything it wouldve been "sexual" and im not saying that for sure. All i know is for the past 3-4 months they would talk "alone".

Im not exactly sure how they are defining relationship. if anything it wouldve been "sexual" and im not saying that for sure. All i know is for the past 3-4 months they would talk "alone".

Where was Adam and Zahra when the alone time was going on? tia

So this "relationship" is fairly new? Why do you say that "if anything it would've been "sexual"?

Did AB know or suspect they were having these "alone" times?

@railbugfrreak What are YOUR thoughts on Zahra and what did you observe in EB's relationship with her?

If not okay then just say pass or move over this one to the next.

ZAHRA was the most awesome little girl i have ever met. IMO she was the perfect daughter. I never ever seen her do or say anything to get even grounded for. She was a little peacemaker. When Zahra and my step kids woulld play and one of them would start arguing or whatever she would say "come on guys lets just all get along.

When did AB realize EB had not been legally free to marry him?

Was Zahra friendly with SY? By that I mean was it common for Elisa and Z to visit over there?

Was Zahra friendly with Sammy? By that I mean was it common for Elisa and Z to visit over there?

I dont even know if Z ever even met SY. I would 99% say she hadnt. AB wouldnt have known because he would have been at work while all that was goin on

When did AB realize EB had not been legally free to marry him?

Like ive said before, I tryed to tell him he didnt believe me thats not my fault. He found out for sure when LE showed him documents

..the warrant release today must have come as a shock to the family.

..how are they, or you, doing in light of these new developments?

Who do you think played the major part in little Z's murder and dismemberment?

Did EB act as if she found Zahra to be the perfect little daughter?

I dont even know if Z ever even met SY. I would 99% say she hadnt. AB wouldnt have known because he would have been at work while all that was goin on
Do you know if EB had been going over to their house while AB was at work? If she was, did she bring Zahra with her?

I see EB as the type of woman who will only hook-up with a guy when she's sees potential in it for HER - as in, what he can do, buy, give, etc. to her. Why do you think she would hook-up with SY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82