The Murder/Dismember Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
What do you guys think was used? I am thinking saw but I just don't know. This poor child! I just don't get it. :(

yes, I am thinking a saw also............how could anyone do such a thing to anyone???

I am thinking the knife mentioned in one of the SWs and a chainsaw. I remember seeing a picture in one of the threads of something in a white bag in a hole I believe in the backyard that had the shape of a chainsaw. JMO

Ugg. This is a tough one to speculate on thus far. Not knowing cause of death makes murder weapon nearly impossible to speculate on. The dismemberment would take

You know, I am not quite ready for this thread as it turns out.

I don't see how we possibly have enough information to adequately discuss this topic.

I don't see how we possibly have enough information to adequately discuss this topic.

Not sure it even should be a topic IF we had the info :( Sorry hun, imma sit this one out as well...

On the NG show, it said there was blood and tissue all over the walls. A chainsaw would cause that. I am just sick over this.

I certainly think we are in no position to discuss the murder weapon, at the very least, since we don't know how she died or if a weapon was even involved.

The dismemberment is a separate matter.

But, either way, I think I shall bow out of this topic, as well.

Murder weapon possibilities: a brick, a board, a gun, a bow and arrow, a knife, a scarf, a noose, any of a variety of poisons, a wrench, a candle stick, a can of creamed corn... do I need to go on?

I heard (no linky) that they can tell the kind of instrument based on the autopsy (and how the bones were cut. I think once the info is released we'll know. Right now we can merely speculate.

I dont think we have enough MSM information to discuss this topic-it is purely speculative. I am going to close the thread and check in with Admin to see what they think.

BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member