CA - Eugene Melendres Ramos for raping 2yo girl, Union City, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Scary !! The little girl walks away for "1 minute" & the pedo is raping her in the store!!

UNION CITY (KRON) – A 36-year-old registered sex offender is in custody on suspicion of sexually assaulting a two-year-old girl inside a Dollar Tree store in Union City on Wednesday, police said.

Eugene Melendres Ramos allegedly grabbed the girl at about 1 p.m. inside the Dollar Tree store at 1720 Decoto Road.

Authorities said the girl was at the store with her grandmother and aunt. She went to put back a ribbon to an aisle with holiday items. The suspect allegedly grabbed her and assaulted her.

more here

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleVie...lly Assaulting Two-Year-Old Girl/Default.aspx

oh my heavens. This is just so brazen! Poor baby, poor gramma and poor auntie. You just don't imagine someone would be brazen enough to do this right out in broad daylight in a store full of witnesses.

sick sick sick puppies in this world.

Snipped from article in SF Gate: "
Ramos attacked a 7-year-old child in Hayward in 2003 and was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape, sodomy or oral copulation, authorities said. Jail records show he is unemployed.

The 2-year-old victim in Wednesday's incident had been shopping with her aunt and grandmother, police said. The adults briefly became separated from the girl, and Ramos grabbed her, Musgrove said.

The girl's grandmother turned into an aisle and found the girl "pinned down by the suspect," Musgrove said. Ramos had removed the girl's pants and diaper and was sexually assaulting her, the lieutenant said."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/02/BAAR1GL0VH.DTL#ixzz16zbteZjG

Snipped from article in SF Gate: "
Ramos attacked a 7-year-old child in Hayward in 2003 and was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape, sodomy or oral copulation, authorities said. Jail records show he is unemployed.

The 2-year-old victim in Wednesday's incident had been shopping with her aunt and grandmother, police said. The adults briefly became separated from the girl, and Ramos grabbed her, Musgrove said.

The girl's grandmother turned into an aisle and found the girl "pinned down by the suspect," Musgrove said. Ramos had removed the girl's pants and diaper and was sexually assaulting her, the lieutenant said."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/02/BAAR1GL0VH.DTL#ixzz16zbteZjG

My God! Right out in the open, one aisle away from Grandma?
This guy is WAY too dangerous to ever breathe fresh air again!

OMG talk about a predator attack.
Like a rabid animal waiting for an opportunity.
Shoot him quickly and humanely just like you would a vicious animal.

OMG

OMG!

That big disgusting fat animal had the child's DIAPER off and was raping her right there in the aisle!!??

This makes me ill...

I can't wait for Mr. Big-Man there to go to prison and meet all sorts of new "friends"...

20101202__eugeneramos~1_VIEWER.JPG

Hooray for the citizens who chased and tackled this animal. I don't even know what to say. He had his pants down on top of her and her pants off. Is there anything we can do to STOP these rabid compulsive attacks?

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_16759988?nclick_check=1

From the Mercury news: "The man had the child pinned down in the aisle and was sexually assaulting her when he was spotted by the grandmother, police said. The child's pants and diaper had been removed and she was being straddled by the man, who had pulled down his pants and underwear, according to police

The man was pulling up his pants as he fled the store while being chased by the girl's grandmother and aunt, according to police.

Several customers chased the man through the shopping complex. Hawkins stopped the man and then Johnson tackled him."

That is absolutely sickening. I really don't know what else to say.

This guy should never be out of jail again, in my opinion. He's clearly demonstrated he cannot function like a normal human being out in society. Lock him up..before he hurts another child. Sicko.

This is appalling. I have to tell you the first (well, the second) thing to come to my mind. I am wondering if some of these outrageously bold attacks are not committed by men who need a certain type of medication.

Think about it for a minute. Years ago, men with developmental disabilities were given medication to lower their libido. Now, most are not. It's not thought to be ethical. Heck, you guys have NO idea how hard it is to get birth control for young women who are developmentally disabled. They have to understand what they are consenting to and that's a huge issue. We ran into this problem with a profoundly effected foster son. He had a very strong libido and very few inhibitions. He was 17 and weighed 250 lbs. He would masturbate in public if we didn't watch him closely and redirect him. Thankfully, he had not reached the point where he was interested in sex with girls or boys but I imagine that has happened. He's in an adult home now.

I wonder if some of these attacks could be attributed to that. There has to be something very wrong with a man who knows he's going to be tackled in a few seconds. It's very much like how a sick or rabid animal will put itself in horrible danger by approaching humans.

A quick story. Back in 1975, I worked for a few months in a tiny little store in Liberty Hill, TX selling fabric. I worked with another young woman. I was a young city girl fresh from the California beaches. One day, I was absolutely shocked to watch this large man come barreling in the door, run over to my co-worker and pin her against the counter as he gyrated against her. She hit him and yelled for me to go next door to the cafe and get "L's" dad. I remember ripping over there and finding the man. He begrudgingly set down his coffee and came next door, pulled his son off the young woman, yelled at him to get in the truck, pulled out $5 and told the young lady he was sorry. He said that "L's" doctor had wanted them to cut down on the saltpeter. That was my introduction to the world of sex and the disabled. Little did I know where my life would lead me.

I just looked up saltpeter and learned that it was used for centuries to supposedly lower the libido of the disabled and of soldiers and sailors. They're not sure, now, if it really worked. But I know that meds have been given to those in asylums and mental hospitals. Read "Human Traces" by Sebastian Faulks.

This might be totally off base but is worth consideration, IMO.

My God! Right out in the open, one aisle away from Grandma?
This guy is WAY too dangerous to ever breathe fresh air again!

Fixed it for ya.

Literally sick here... :sick:

We have two threads on this story. I've asked the mods to merge.

In the video at link below, LEO says Ramos used same MO to attack another girl, 7yo, years ago - assaulted her in a public place.

He's done time in prison & mental health facility...his mom says he's "sad and depressed" and he isn't taking his medication.

IMO, if this pedo has mental issues, he needs to be civilly committed at a minimum..and LEO in the vid says he's not on parole or probation - something needs to be done...not everyone who's sad & depressed rapes little girls!

http://www.ktvu.com/video/26002968/index.html

ITA, Texas Mist. But I'm wondering how someone who's "sad and depressed" ended up in a mental health facility. My guess is that he has a serious diagnosis or something major went on to earn that distinction.

The man needs civil commitment IMO or a long stay at a mental hospital followed by close medical supervision and parole. Otherwise, he'll do this again. I'll have to check but I think that civil commitment was being phased out in CA. It's surely not working so great up in Washington state!! With our medical dollars so short right now, I'm afraid he'll get a short hold, be given some meds and when those run out, he'll be on the streets again. Sad but so common.

When, oh when, are they going to develop some sort of implant for serious mental illness?

It looks like the program is still up and running:

http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Services_and_Programs/Forensic_Services/Sex_Offender_Commitment_Program/

Here are the current statistics (as of July 2010):

http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Services_and_...Scores/box_2010/SOCP_Box_Score_07-01-2010.pdf

Not quite sure how to read this but it looks like the program has been in place for five years. In that time, over 35,000 people have been referred to it and 699 have been accepted after a trial and thorough evaluation. So, it seems to not be an easily accessed resource. My guess is that it's extremely expensive.

It looks like the program is still up and running:

http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Services_and_Programs/Forensic_Services/Sex_Offender_Commitment_Program/

Here are the current statistics (as of July 2010):

http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Services_and_...Scores/box_2010/SOCP_Box_Score_07-01-2010.pdf

Not quite sure how to read this but it looks like the program has been in place for five years. In that time, over 35,000 people have been referred to it and 699 have been accepted after a trial and thorough evaluation. So, it seems to not be an easily accessed resource. My guess is that it's extremely expensive.

Missizzy - if this is the program I am thinking of (or one like it), it only works while the inmate is in active, daily treatment. So you're right it is expensive, unproven in the long haul and we have way too many people who are in need of treatment to spend so much for a few.

Mom said he's depressed, depression supposedly lowers ones sex drive - didn't work so well for the two year old - with the 17,000 SO set loose in CA - this is not the last time we're going to see this happen...

Ramos attacked a 7-year-old girl in Hayward in 2003 and was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape, sodomy or oral copulation, authorities said. Jail records show he is unemployed.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/02/BAAR1GL0VH.DTL#ixzz173SsIYle

WHY IN THE HECK IS THIS ANIMAL OUT OF JAIL AND WALKING AMONG US...SOMEONE MAN-UP AND LOCK HIS A$$ UP FOR GOOD OR, BETTER YET, PUT A BULLET BETWEEN HIS EYES AND END IT!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR "JUSTICE" SYSTEM WHEN IT COMES TO CRIMES AGAINST KIDS AND BABIES....!!

Sorry, this just fires me up!! These people do NOT change!

20101202__eugeneramos~1_VIEWER.JPG

Hooray for the citizens who chased and tackled this animal. I don't even know what to say. He had his pants down on top of her and her pants off. Is there anything we can do to STOP these rabid compulsive attacks?

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_16759988?nclick_check=1

From the Mercury news: "The man had the child pinned down in the aisle and was sexually assaulting her when he was spotted by the grandmother, police said. The child's pants and diaper had been removed and she was being straddled by the man, who had pulled down his pants and underwear, according to police

The man was pulling up his pants as he fled the store while being chased by the girl's grandmother and aunt, according to police.

Several customers chased the man through the shopping complex. Hawkins stopped the man and then Johnson tackled him."

Special thanks to the good folks who chased him down. Alright although I am not being PC I still have to say it. I wish they would have knocked the living s**t out of this guy.

See how this works? They don't care. They have poor impulse control these sex offenders.

My family friend has been trying to get shopping done and she has a toddler. She's been complaining she can't get anything done as the baby is running all around the stores. I have told her get her mom or myself to watch the baby so she can do her serious shopping. It takes only a minute for some nutter to grab a child. Unfortunately we see it here.

Prayers for the liitle baby girl. I hope she can get through this in life without any nightmares or flashbacks along the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back